3.90 star(s) 39 Votes
U

User_10739

Amm, I am not sure if it is a bug or the game really stops after the girls try out bikinis?
That is all the content there really is? :eek:

10 minutes gameplay and off to the Patreon to create an account?
Sorry if this sounds sarcastic or condescending, but seriously. WTF?

Don't get me wrong, I like the premise.
But it is way too early to even judge this as a demo.
Is that what is supposed to happen? My game just hung at a white screen until I finally ctrl+alt+deleted it.

Reactions: ManicMinxy

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I liked the game, or the beginnings of one. I was especially impressed with the quantity and quality of the images - for Honey Select stuff, anyway - but the writing also showed characters with more than a hair of depth, which is nice.

However, the game is headed towards multi-gigabyte territory, which creates distribution difficulties. The shopping scene was maybe a little too long, as it seemed to go from 3 to 9 real fast - but the only thing that actually bothered me was Brooke's tongue, which spent more time outside of her mouth than inside. I was also a little confused by the occasional ~! expressions, but that's the sort of author voice that can be difficult to keep out.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Well, although it was pretty short it already showed some variety in characters, Alexa went a little short though. The only thing that bothers me a bit at this point is what Brooke says. I'm not a native and maybe that's my problem here, but there were scenes where I wasn't really sure if she was kind of suggestive or aggressive, if she wants to check out how the MC reacts or if she already kind of dislikes him, but other than that it was pretty good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Amm, I am not sure if it is a bug or the game really stops after the girls try out bikinis?
That is all the content there really is? :eek:

10 minutes gameplay and off to the Patreon to create an account?
Sorry if this sounds sarcastic or condescending, but seriously. WTF?

Don't get me wrong, I like the premise.
But it is way too early to even judge this as a demo.
Yeah, sadly it is~ I have an extremely hard time producing content because Honey Select is really fiddly for me. The game ends when Hailey either tries on the monokini or doesn't and hides behind the curtain...

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Is that what is supposed to happen? My game just hung at a white screen until I finally ctrl+alt+deleted it.
I liked the game, or the beginnings of one. I was especially impressed with the quantity and quality of the images - for Honey Select stuff, anyway - but the writing also showed characters with more than a hair of depth, which is nice.

However, the game is headed towards multi-gigabyte territory, which creates distribution difficulties. The shopping scene was maybe a little too long, as it seemed to go from 3 to 9 real fast - but the only thing that actually bothered me was Brooke's tongue, which spent more time outside of her mouth than inside. I was also a little confused by the occasional ~! expressions, but that's the sort of author voice that can be difficult to keep out.
Yeah I think it will also ... I think I might release each "day" as a single episode ? Maybe that will lower distribution difficulties. I thought the shopping scene was tediously long also .. as in there is way too many unnecessary dialogue? I might cut it down. I tried to use "~ "as a way to indicate some sort of playful way something is said ... I might omit it ?

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Well, although it was pretty short it already showed some variety in characters, Alexa went a little short though. The only thing that bothers me a bit at this point is what Brooke says. I'm not a native and maybe that's my problem here, but there were scenes where I wasn't really sure if she was kind of suggestive or aggressive, if she wants to check out how the MC reacts or if she already kind of dislikes him, but other than that it was pretty good.
I think Brooke's character is a complex one... It would not be correct just to define her as someone who is aggressive towards you or suggestive, but at the same time, I might be lacking some sort of character consistency xD

Reactions: Adoringfan

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I tried to use "~ "as a way to indicate some sort of playful way something is said ... I might omit it ?
I suggest trying to keep the smileys and ellipses and other stylistic devices out of the dialogue, and conveying tone with word choice and expressions instead. You'll speak to a wider audience that way.

U

User_10739

I think Brooke's character is a complex one... It would not be correct just to define her as someone who is aggressive towards you or suggestive, but at the same time, I might be lacking some sort of character consistency XD
It is the first day meeting her, and she is testing the waters and trying to assert herself. I find it funny how I can relate to all these incest games even though I have not an incestuous bone in my body because I have experienced so much shit in my life. I recently just found my birth mother to find that I have 2 brothers, the youngest is very excited to meet and the eldest is totally MEH, which I can understand because 1 day you are the eldest then the next you all of a sudden become the middle child with an unknown sibling who is 5 years older staking a claim.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
@RobJoy 10 minutes with 1500+ lines of text and 822 art assets is not very believable, unless you are on some next level autism or using autoclicker. Show me any demo, besides Solvalley, that is remotely close to this game in terms of length and quality.

@Kasey That's crazy, I know of two stories where a parent found a child they had lost years ago and they ended up in an incestuous relationship. If it happens to you, take notes! It would be neat to hear a firsthand account, shit you could probably get paid by psychologists to pick your brain about the sordid details of your affair.

U

User_10739

@RobJoy 10 minutes with 1500+ lines of text and 822 art assets is not very believable, unless you are on some next level autism or using autoclicker. Show me any demo, besides Solvalley, that is remotely close to this game in terms of length and quality.

@Kasey That's crazy, I know of two stories where a parent found a child they had lost years ago and they ended up in an incestuous relationship. If it happens to you, take notes! It would be neat to hear a firsthand account, shit you could probably get paid by psychologists to pick your brain about the sordid details of your affair.
Lol, I'm not getting into a relationship with my 2 brothers however I have a sister on my birth father's side, had a brother too but he died. Mind you my sister is probably pushing 50 so any hotness has probably faded. Got a daughter too late 20's purple hair, hates my guts, lives in a different city and many years between visits due to a vindictive ex. (without cause, I paid support for over 20 years and harboured no ill will towards HER choices)

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It is the first day meeting her, and she is testing the waters and trying to assert herself. I find it funny how I can relate to all these incest games even though I have not an incestuous bone in my body because I have experienced so much shit in my life. I recently just found my birth mother to find that I have 2 brothers, the youngest is very excited to meet and the eldest is totally MEH, which I can understand because 1 day you are the eldest then the next you all of a sudden become the middle child with an unknown sibling who is 5 years older staking a claim.
If it makes for a good story you should write about it, maybe let someone else handle the programming :D

I think Brooke's character is a complex one... It would not be correct just to define her as someone who is aggressive towards you or suggestive, but at the same time, I might be lacking some sort of character consistency XD
Yeah sure, don't get me wrong, I don't dislike it the way it is, I just wanted to give some feedback :)
Maybe "bothers" wasn't the right choice of words, but I hope you get what I'm trying to say. Keep up the good work :D

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I suggest trying to keep the smileys and ellipses and other stylistic devices out of the dialogue, and conveying tone with word choice and expressions instead. You'll speak to a wider audience that way.
Ahh true~ I'll consider that!

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It helps to understand their motivations first, before writing this stuff down. Otherwise you end up with the problem you have now, suggesting something but no real why which can affect the payoff later down the road. I think you have part of it down, how she uses her sister to push other peoples buttons (and her sisters), how do you get from there to sex is going to be the hard part. That should fit naturally, maybe she is dominant and her sister is submissive and this is how it plays out, but with them both getting older and curious about sex its a next step. I'd leave that to you, but definitely plan it out a bit before you get more into it otherwise it may just be awkward later on when you want to make those scenes happen.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
If you do plan on expanding this game, removing the duplicate/unused files will give you some room before you have to move on to the next "chapter" size wise.

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
It helps to understand their motivations first, before writing this stuff down. Otherwise you end up with the problem you have now, suggesting something but no real why which can affect the payoff later down the road. I think you have part of it down, how she uses her sister to push other peoples buttons (and her sisters), how do you get from there to sex is going to be the hard part. That should fit naturally, maybe she is dominant and her sister is submissive and this is how it plays out, but with them both getting older and curious about sex its a next step. I'd leave that to you, but definitely plan it out a bit before you get more into it otherwise it may just be awkward later on when you want to make those scenes happen.
Good suggestion ! I will be thinking about that ... Motivations is such a key word Omg thank you

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
I played this game. It contains lots of cg, I mean tons of cg. But there wasnt have any scenes. I was looking two girls shoping and changing clothes. Its boring like as shoping whit two girls. You spend lots of effort. I appreciate that. My advice to you; dont spend all money in same store. Go further in story, Give more scene, dont use all effort in one scene.

Speaking for myself, I dont dl games anymore until 0.3 or 0.4 release. But I recently played games called themself 0.5 but didnt have 5 scenes. For examples Man of House. Dont be like them because your game, your cg is good. Use your effort more productive. :happyblush

My English sucks, I know.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017

Yeah that much text when exploring every possible path.

But realistically, 10-15 minutes when you simply do one possible path.
You know, like 99% of people who play it.

Who the fuck has the time to play all paths? And possibly paths they don't want to take.
Not everyone is OK with every choice. So.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes