3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

MrBree

Jun 9, 2017
I'm finding rather than the usual -- "hey, I just decided to fuck everybody in my family" stupid plot, I'm actually interested in this story. Who are these people? What are they like? What is happening exactly? And what the hell is Brooke doing here? You have to think about it and find out.

And I think the pubic hair is a nice touch BECAUSE I know you had to think about that and add the realism. Most people wouldn't bother. Then again, it also serves the purpose of showing exactly how revealing the bathing suits are.

AlphaWolf

May 9, 2017
@ ManicMinxy I just finished playing this update, and I must say that I am impressed. I have played a lot of the games out that are in this genre, but there are less than 5 that I really look forward to the next update. This has made that list for me. Thank you for making this game and I look forward to the next installment.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
That is a good idea XD BUT I DON"T KNOW HOW TO DO IT RIP~ I need someone to help me with encrypting these images ~ I agree as well ~ it's something that I would probably do also, but I honestly cannot provide that much material... It takes me ages to make a scene... It takes me about a week to do 5 minutes of gameplay because I want the small reactions and stuff to take place ~ The reason why i could provide that content was because I was on break from College so it's gonna be AGES until 0.1 XD Hopefully my patreon goals will be an incentive for me to spend more time on it~
A word of advice.. Don't do this. Sure the "eager beavers" may download your game and look at the images to see if they want to play, but it's a pirate site, so does that really matter?

For me, as a pirate and a Patreon of good dev's, I absolutely hate when the images are encrypted. Why? Because it makes me do extra work just to see if there is something I missed, or if I have run out of current content. It's much easier to check the images folder to see what you misesed if not encrypted.

Look at it this way.. If someone see's the images and doesn't play because there aren't a ton of those, does it matter? Most likely they'd just fap to the image folder, or the decrypted folder anyway, and miss any story you have written. Plus there are already tools out to decrypt everything at one time so in the end all you're doing is potentially pissing off people who are playing your game, while trying to cater to the "we want more free shit for free!" pirate crowd. You determine which is more important and go from there.

By the way, I liked all the emotion changes, especially between the sisters. The sysbrowand eye focus shift was really great in this version and helped bring the story to life. I can definitely see which of the 'sisters' are the most appealing.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I'm finding rather than the usual -- "hey, I just decided to fuck everybody in my family" stupid plot, I'm actually interested in this story. Who are these people? What are they like? What is happening exactly? And what the hell is Brooke doing here? You have to think about it and find out.

And I think the pubic hair is a nice touch BECAUSE I know you had to think about that and add the realism. Most people wouldn't bother. Then again, it also serves the purpose of showing exactly how revealing the bathing suits are.
Agreed on all points, with Brooke especially..Is she really just a crazy chick out for fun, or is she really acting that way with a devious mind who is super-protective of her family, especially her twin? Somene who would do anything to smoke out a bad influence and try to get it cruched so it posed no danger to her loved ones... Interesting dilemna, and plays off her sister well. Has her sister (Haley? Sorry forge the name) always been shy because Brooke was, or did Brooke get so outgoing and outrageous as a way to shield her sis?

Hah, and the public hair reminded me of the first time I saw the low waist jeans and thought "well there is a lot of trimming going on to wear those!"

achtone

Aug 18, 2016
Great writting, I love how many renders the guy has but that's what's holding him back on story progress. He's got a render for every line of text.

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
A word of advice.. Don't do this. Sure the "eager beavers" may download your game and look at the images to see if they want to play, but it's a pirate site, so does that really matter?

For me, as a pirate and a Patreon of good dev's, I absolutely hate when the images are encrypted. Why? Because it makes me do extra work just to see if there is something I missed, or if I have run out of current content. It's much easier to check the images folder to see what you misesed if not encrypted.

Look at it this way.. If someone see's the images and doesn't play because there aren't a ton of those, does it matter? Most likely they'd just fap to the image folder, or the decrypted folder anyway, and miss any story you have written. Plus there are already tools out to decrypt everything at one time so in the end all you're doing is potentially pissing off people who are playing your game, while trying to cater to the "we want more free shit for free!" pirate crowd. You determine which is more important and go from there.

By the way, I liked all the emotion changes, especially between the sisters. The sysbrowand eye focus shift was really great in this version and helped bring the story to life. I can definitely see which of the 'sisters' are the most appealing.
Aww I will consider not doing that then ^-^ Would encrypting the script help ? I do want to keep hidden the game mechanics ~
It was very tedious displaying both sisters on the same screen ... I'm glad you like the subtle differences ^-^ I might keep that ... I got to admit it though, I am losing the integrity to ~

Reactions: Krull

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Agreed on all points, with Brooke especially..Is she really just a crazy chick out for fun, or is she really acting that way with a devious mind who is super-protective of her family, especially her twin? Somene who would do anything to smoke out a bad influence and try to get it cruched so it posed no danger to her loved ones... Interesting dilemna, and plays off her sister well. Has her sister (Haley? Sorry forge the name) always been shy because Brooke was, or did Brooke get so outgoing and outrageous as a way to shield her sis?

Hah, and the public hair reminded me of the first time I saw the low waist jeans and thought "well there is a lot of trimming going on to wear those!"
Thank you for this ^-^ You are hitting the nail on the head~ I am trying to make three dimensional characters for my story and so I wanted to depict someone with a sort of psychopathy that was believable and true to life... Pubic hair should not be misrepresented~ ;D

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Great writting, I love how many renders the guy has but that's what's holding him back on story progress. He's got a render for every line of text.
Yeah I find myself losing direction on where the story should go when I have a lot of renders to sort through...

U

User_10739

Eliza & Mom may take a bit of work but Alexa & Haily seem to be low hanging fruit. Having said that though I want to do NASTY things to Brooke to show her who's boss!

Great 0.3 look forward to the development of this.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Whatever you do decide, I thought I'd give you an example of building an archives nonetheless.
PHP:
# Declare two archives.
build.archive("scripts", "all")
build.archive("images", "all")

# Put script files into the scripts archive.
build.classify("game/**.rpy", "scripts")
build.classify("game/**.rpyc", "scripts")

# Put images into the images archive.
build.classify("game/**.jpg", "images")
build.classify("game/**.png", "images")

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Whatever you do decide, I thought I'd give you an example of building an archives nonetheless.
PHP:
# Declare two archives.
build.archive("scripts", "all")
build.archive("images", "all")

# Put script files into the scripts archive.
build.classify("game/**.rpy", "scripts")
build.classify("game/**.rpyc", "scripts")

# Put images into the images archive.
build.classify("game/**.jpg", "images")
build.classify("game/**.png", "images")
Wait ... What is this Archives ? Does it help me lower amount of images or encrypt them?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Aww I will consider not doing that then ^-^ Would encrypting the script help ? I do want to keep hidden the game mechanics ~
It was very tedious displaying both sisters on the same screen ... I'm glad you like the subtle differences ^-^ I might keep that ... I got to admit it though, I am losing the integrity to ~
Unencrypting the script is simple, and something I do on occasion if I want to see how events interact, I want to know how a variable is used, or there is an error that stops me and I want to know why. Is it effective? No. But if it makes you feel better, go ahead.

Reactions: ManicMinxy

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Amm, I am not sure if it is a bug or the game really stops after the girls try out bikinis?
That is all the content there really is? :eek:

10 minutes gameplay and off to the Patreon to create an account?
Sorry if this sounds sarcastic or condescending, but seriously. WTF?

Don't get me wrong, I like the premise.
But it is way too early to even judge this as a demo.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes