3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
I lied, it's an 0.3 update XD I don't think it's long enough to be called an 0.5 update, even though it is more than twice the length of the demo~

I hope you guys like it ^_^
Just want to say thank you for having the girls have differing body types and bust sizes. Too many games have characters with the same body type (big boobs). Will any of the girls get a tan or will we see girls with different skin tones too?

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Just want to say thank you for having the girls have differing body types and bust sizes. Too many games have characters with the same body type (big boobs). Will any of the girls get a tan or will we see girls with different skin tones too?
I would love that ! I have some characters lined up that are of different ethnicities~ Funny story, I actually downsized Maddison's boobs a whole lot before the release... I think Brooke and Hailey's bust sizes are realistically huge still ~ Can't wait to introduce more characters ^-^

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I would love that ! I have some characters lined up that are of different ethnicities~ Funny story, I actually downsized Maddison's boobs a whole lot before the release... I think Brooke and Hailey's bust sizes are realistically huge still ~ Can't wait to introduce more characters ^-^
Consider me another fan of the lesser boob size. I get rather tired of unrealistically large tits all over the place in most games.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Define normal... boobs come in different shapes and sizes. Personally, I like that the tits here are not all ridiculously huge. The dev did a wonderful job making everything look natural and believable imo.

Marquesse

Jun 11, 2017
Yes, they do come in all shapes and sizes. But you have to admit that there's a huge difference between the average in RL and all those games - where all breasts are way out of proportion. I don't see the majority of women in the public with XXXXL cup size...

Reactions: ManicMinxy

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Version 0.3 just dropped:

PC: #!dTZGFCDA!6E2u_1__-a5IDaXTCFRayOR6sjnw7PovHGIxGyjoUfY

MAC: #!ILw1FbyL!MeBjfxLhiP1idGXjNOYlK1NyUjiT2rx9EDmKpBhUQrU

Short Changelog:

- 3 times as long!

- Shopping mall

- Bikini shopping with twins

**Any issues with the links, go to MM's Patreon page, the links are up for free :) **

Last edited:

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
PC: #!dTZGFCDA!6E2u_1__-a5IDaXTCFRayOR6sjnw7PovHGIxGyjoUfY

MAC: #!ILw1FbyL!MeBjfxLhiP1idGXjNOYlK1NyUjiT2rx9EDmKpBhUQrU

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Much better thank you.

so short update, but nice one. I honestly do not like pubic hair, but it seems to be a honey select thing to have it peeking out the top of the underwear (never understood the appeal).

I like that the girls are more aggressive, or know what they want. My life being full of indecisive women, its fun to indulge.

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I edited my original post as soon as you updated Minxy. Thanks for the great start to a fun game. Glad you answer here, with your cooperative attitude you earned a new Patreon.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I like it, the writing is good and story feels somewhat unique and believable, which is refreshing with so many damn cliche games. Conversations and interactions between the characters seem fluid and lifelike. I like how things are progressing thus far, it's got a fair blend of sexiness and nothing is over the top. I also love the models, they are probably the best looking honey select models of any game I have seen to date. I look forward to seeing this project grow and will be patiently waiting for the next release.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes