3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I played this game. It contains lots of cg, I mean tons of cg. But there wasnt have any scenes. I was looking two girls shoping and changing clothes. Its boring like as shoping whit two girls. You spend lots of effort. I appreciate that. My advice to you; dont spend all money in same store. Go further in story, Give more scene, dont use all effort in one scene.

Speaking for myself, I dont dl games anymore until 0.3 or 0.4 release. But I recently played games called themself 0.5 but didnt have 5 scenes. For examples Man of House. Dont be like them because your game, your cg is good. Use your effort more productive. :happyblush

My English sucks, I know.
Thank you! Your english might suck, but I still understand it more than most people xD Exploring new scenes and adding stuff is exactly what i aim to do ! Thank you for your support <3

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Yeah that much text when exploring every possible path.

But realistically, 10-15 minutes when you simply do one possible path.
You know, like 99% of people who play it.

Who the fuck has the time to play all paths? And possibly paths they don't want to take.
Not everyone is OK with every choice. So.
I don't disagree with you on it being too short~ I also don't expect people fully support a project that is done with little effort. It's all I have however, and I hope people can see my dedication and appreciate it. The only remedy is if i had more time. Would you prefer it if i had released nothing?

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
top kek i r8 8/8 m8 :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::RarePepe::RarePepe::test::test::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
Thank you <3 this has been far the most constructive, loving and embracing feedback I have ever received. top lel~

Reactions: Synergy_

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I don't disagree with you on it being too short~ I also don't expect people fully support a project that is done with little effort. It's all I have however, and I hope people can see my dedication and appreciate it. The only remedy is if i had more time. Would you prefer it if i had released nothing?
I have no gripes with the game and its premise.

Only the USUAL, gripe because there is so little content (at least in the path I took).
My standard of measuring playtime is Dating My Daughter. But I guess DmD has been around for much longer and started with even less content, or so people keep telling me.

But my standard of measure is how DmD is now at day 11.

So yeah. Nothing personal.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I really lke this. Nice writing and not a native but dialogues sounds more depth than usual with some nice character nuances which might have various interpretation. Meant Brooke can be "seen" as naughty or agressive or even on testing defenses...dunno if i'm clear but good work !

If i may say, don't listen to everyone in here, there's some good advices for sure but might be better to keep your own aim. You may do some mistakes, but who doesn't and at least you can be proud of what you've done as long as it was your goal. It's always possible to be better in the future and there's no way, zero, to makes everybody happy, so just be yourself.
Ok it was my two cents psychology tip from "be aware" teenager magazine :)

I have fun playing so thank you, you're doing good.

Ps: i might be wrong and no answer is needed coz doesn't concern anyone and matters not but i sense a feminine touch here...help by or being one, hmmm....as i said, who give a shit and i just beleive it brings a more intuitive touch, or just a sensitive dude. But what the hell :)

Akanaecchi

May 2, 2017
Really liking this! I wasn't too fond of trying a game with Honey Select, but it seems pretty good. I have no problems with the amount of content that was in this version, it was decent enough for me. Keep it up ManicMinxy!

Tramall

Jul 9, 2017
I like this too so far, not much to judge by yet since I really like a good plot/story, really enjoyed the bikini shopping with the twins though, hehe :)

ChippyP

Aug 24, 2016
Minxy, if there were other paths, I honestly couldn't tell, it just seemed like some choices either didn't do anything, or directly led to a failstate most of the time. Might be worth considering to include some sort of hint at what an option might change, or if an option takes you down a different path. I'd also suggest getting rid of any instance where you only have one option, unless you plan on adding other choices to those spots at a later point.

But my standard of measure is how DmD is now at day 11.
That's a horrendously stupid metric. DmD is a game that's been in development for a fairly long time now, with a large backing, of course it's going to offer more overall than something newly released.

Reactions: ManicMinxy

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Minxy, if there were other paths, I honestly couldn't tell, it just seemed like some choices either didn't do anything, or directly led to a failstate most of the time. Might be worth considering to include some sort of hint at what an option might change, or if an option takes you down a different path. I'd also suggest getting rid of any instance where you only have one option, unless you plan on adding other choices to those spots at a later point.

That's a horrendously stupid metric. DmD is a game that's been in development for a fairly long time now, with a large backing, of course it's going to offer more overall than something newly released.
DMD first build was less than 5 minutes long. You opened the door, had that initial dialogue and the build would end.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017

Like I said, it is my metric.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Plop!

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I really lke this. Nice writing and not a native but dialogues sounds more depth than usual with some nice character nuances which might have various interpretation. Meant Brooke can be "seen" as naughty or agressive or even on testing defenses...dunno if i'm clear but good work !

If i may say, don't listen to everyone in here, there's some good advices for sure but might be better to keep your own aim. You may do some mistakes, but who doesn't and at least you can be proud of what you've done as long as it was your goal. It's always possible to be better in the future and there's no way, zero, to makes everybody happy, so just be yourself.
Ok it was my two cents psychology tip from "be aware" teenager magazine :)

I have fun playing so thank you, you're doing good.

Ps: i might be wrong and no answer is needed coz doesn't concern anyone and matters not but i sense a feminine touch here...help by or being one, hmmm....as i said, who give a shit and i just beleive it brings a more intuitive touch, or just a sensitive dude. But what the hell :)
Good advice ^-^ Be true to yourself ? xD

Reactions: Krull

dunhill

May 3, 2017
i did say that i was going to give this game a try at V0.2 but in less than a month its at V0.3??? :WutFace: anyways i did give it a try and there is great potential and the story does have me gripped and i want to know where its all going... its still very early in the game dev cycle but i would recommend to anyone to give it a try (don't expect too much but in time this could be a good game).... oh and support the dev they seem like a cool dude/dudette if they can work this hard in such a short space of time.... :noexpression::noexpression:

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
i did say that i was going to give this game a try at V0.2 but in less than a month its at V0.3??? :WutFace: anyways i did give it a try and there is great potential and the story does have me gripped and i want to know where its all going... its still very early in the game dev cycle but i would recommend to anyone to give it a try (don't expect too much but in time this could be a good game).... oh and support the dev they seem like a cool dude/dudette if they can work this hard in such a short space of time.... :noexpression::noexpression:
*Whispers* It's because for the most part I was on break from school xD <3

Reactions: Steepii

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
If the hero was a shota, it would be veeeery good game. but not :CCCC
there are plenty out there, and wouldn't really suit the story or setup of this particular game. however there is one in the works :

also here is a thread search with the shota tag:

Reactions: ManicMinxy
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes