3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Man, so glad the Dev is back on track with this one, also props to him for being more active with the community. I think he will find people appreciate that a lot and are more willing to support Devs that they can communicate to directly.

The previews already look amazing, the quality of images/renders are much better, the girls look way cuter. I especially like what you did with Alexa, she looks a lot better in those pics.

Keep up the good work and welcome back.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
posted

Hi Everyone!
Some of you have been noticing a bug at the beginning of the breakfast scene and I think I've found a way to finally fix it! It took me a few hours to find the issue which was: button that was mean't to do nothing (the empty spot on the map) seems to cause the whole menu to spaz out ! It will be fixed in the upcoming update !
Thank you ^-^

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Well that was short, What waste of time.
Can we not? Dog, I want to see you make a game here and than say the same thing. You know anything about coding? How to upload art or use programs to display sad art? Are you an artist by chance? Instead of badmouthing can you just help by stating what would make it better?
I still luv you even if you're a downer. Cause you're human.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Can we not? Dog, I want to see you make a game here and than say the same thing. You know anything about coding? How to upload art or use programs to display sad art? Are you an artist by chance? Instead of badmouthing can you just help by stating what would make it better?
I still luv you even if you're a downer. Cause you're human.
Triggered much?

Stever2423

Jul 14, 2018
Well, for my two 'aporth, IMHO this is one of the better games out there. I hope to see an update soon if ManicMinxy is still working on it. And yes, maekarii, that was very uncalled for, encouragement is what IS called for, constructive criticism is good, just putting someone down is counter productive.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes