3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hey Everyone!

Okay... First of all I'll start off by saying I know I haven't been on this website for sometime! I still feel a bit confronted and my anxiety peak a little when I get on here (see why in the December development update) but none the less this website has helped me through a lot of issues with development in the past and I am going to try and brave through that for the benefit of feedback and keeping in touch with you all!

With all that said, I know a lot of you are frustrated for not delivering an update in these last few months. There were never any direct promises to that affect, but not communicating with anyone and not informing of you all about my hiatus means that I've done something inherently misleading and wrong. I'm sorry about that!

Right now I'm continuing with development and I've created more than half of the required scenes for the upcoming update (but it's only less than 600 CG since there were some really tricky scenes (scenes with more than 1 character, scenes with bubbles...). I do hope to reach a small narrative arc before chapter 2 /day 2 ends though!

Can't wait for you all to see it! And I can't wait for some delightful banter with you all on f95zone.. I'll be trying to get through all your comments ^-^

-Manic
Welcome back.

First - don't let the jerks get you down. They're out there, and love to whine/moan/complain/tear people down.

Second - as you're realizing, the absolute worst thing you can do is go dark. Keep your patrons updated regularly (at LEAST once a month), even if it's something like "still here, had a slow week, but I'm still cranking towards the next update". And talk to us here - we dirty pirates like it when creators hang out with us! :)

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018

Hey Maniacs!
I am happy to announce that in the last four days since my last development update, I have created more than 300+ CG! This means for the next update, you can expect an addition of at least two scenes comprised of around 800 CG (potentially more)!
Can't wait to show you ^-

aolli

Nov 15, 2018

Hey Maniacs!
I am happy to announce that in the last four days since my last development update, I have created more than 300+ CG! This means for the next update, you can expect an addition of at least two scenes comprised of around 800 CG (potentially more)!
Can't wait to show you ^-
Good to hear, now I'm just wondering when the update will be.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018

Food Platter
Hi everyone! I spent spent some time creating the decor/food for the next major scene!
Surprisingly, this took about an hour to create since Honey Select has limited assets to manipulate... I had to use assets not for their intended purposes and be creative with the Honey Select (for example: the crackers were flattened breads and the olives were just coloured oval shapes)!
- M
1547308749934.png

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018

Scene Decor - 1
Hi everyone! I spent some time creating the decor for the next major scene! It's likely something that will go unnoticed during the play-through of the next update so that's why I'm making a post of it!

- M

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018

Декор сцены - 2
Всем привет! Я хочу потратить некоторое время на создание декораций для следующей главной сцены! Вероятно, это то, что останется незамеченным во времени воспроизведения последующих обновлений, поэтому я пишу об этом!
- М
This is an English-language board so please write in English.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes