3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
For me the important thing is that MM is fine. And ofc are working on a new update.
I cant say for the other, because perhaps them pay on the patreon page. So i can understand the frustration. But MM explain and say sorry. So work with some mental or family problem is not a simple task. The important thing is that the game is alive. And soon or later everyone can play his awesome game again.
For me as i say in many other thread i cant use a credit card. So the only thing i can do is wait, play and help him like a beta tester.
If other ppl like me play for free i think is usless to complain about... when the game come out. We are play for free so we need to wait, is stupid to say if MM have say the true or not in his message. I prefer to trust in him.
We can only support him and say... take all the time you need the important thing is health first and then everything else.
We wait you (y)
And thank you to let us play free till now you game.

anchorman

Jul 28, 2017
for 3k you could hire some1 to make at least 1 small update in 4 months, with some supervising. There's nothing in this game that only one person in the world can make and at least brief story should exist.

Aegis_HA

Oct 31, 2017
I ain't gonna type a long post about it. I just feel he handled this poorly, and before people call me a dick. I'm not referring to handling it poorly due to his life and such. Fair enough if life stopped him developing anything but he still took the money. There's no excuse for that. If you are being paid to deliver and you don't deliver, you shouldn't be paid. I don't see any reasonable excuse as why he should keep the money when he hasn't provided what was paid for thus far.

Closing statement because I'm pretty much done with this game; Be careful with your investments. Game is good, could be one of the best. I echo that time and again. But the development has been poor. You take money, don't deliver, say sorry, people are still out of pocket. It's not fair on those people.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
thanks @StarPlatinum for expressing my thoughts so perfectly ^_^

also the patrons who were paying him are fewer and fewer everytime i check...i think some people think like me/starplatinum

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
thanks @StarPlatinum for expressing my thoughts so perfectly ^_^

also the patrons who were paying him are fewer and fewer everytime i check...i think some people think like me/starplatinum
All he had to do was communicate. Then people could support him if they wanted anyway.

"hey guys I am sick, and have family issuses. I wont update for X time. support me anyway if you want"

instead he AFK'd and took it without a word.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
All he had to do was communicate. Then people could support him if they wanted anyway.

"hey guys I am sick, and have family issuses. I wont update for X time. support me anyway if you want"

instead he AFK'd and took it without a word.
yep pretty much that: a message, just one (at month) just a few words time to time

like: my life is pretty much destroying me with stuff to do, i'll not be here to work on my game for a while, sorry and i'll try to make me forgive for my absence

how much time did it took me for writing something like this? 5 minutes(3 for checking the dictonary bc english is not my main language, so in my main language i could write it in less than 3 minutes)

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got a crashing bug where on day 2 after your character meets up with the sisters in the vip area i try to go to the sauna to meet with Brooke the game crashes sayin an exception has occured

Aegis_HA

Oct 31, 2017
Got a crashing bug where on day 2 after your character meets up with the sisters in the vip area i try to go to the sauna to meet with Brooke the game crashes sayin an exception has occured
May need to start a new game, the hotel got mapped differently in the recent updates so things can bug out if using a recent save

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
May need to start a new game, the hotel got mapped differently in the recent updates so things can bug out if using a recent save
It is from a new start, but i'll try again. Otherwise i'll have to wait for the next update, thanks for trying to help

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
It is from a new start, but i'll try again. Otherwise i'll have to wait for the next update, thanks for trying to help
Looks like i'll have to wait till the next update, i restarted twice and still the exception keeps appearing when i try to go to the activities area of the hotel, if i choose to ignore it i just end up on the beach, so patience will have to be my virtue for this game

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
It's a great game and story so far, though a little thicker on any kind of overarching plot would be nice rather than just moving from one sexual encounter to the next.

However, that horrendous navigation system. Ugh. Please change that.

ScotColeman

Nov 11, 2018
Not a bad start to the game. A few spelling inconsistencies, a little choppy with the dialogue, but overall entertaining with good graphics. Looking forward to the next update!

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
Does anyone know if this game is dead in the water or still being developed? It has been a while since the last update... Hope this doesn't go the same way as Lust Man Standing...

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
Does anyone know if this game is dead in the water or still being developed? It has been a while since the last update... Hope this doesn't go the same way as Lust Man Standing...
The dev has said that some real life issues slowed developement but they're still working on it so we'll have to wait and see.

Reactions: lagartha
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes