3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Honestly he said he is busy with college and working on a game alone can burn you out pretty fast doing both at the same time sounds aids, if you don't want to support him anymore just cancel your pledge but it seems some people are still willing to pay him over 700 bucks a month for that but whining here and saying they should close the thread or tag it as abandoned doesn't really help anyone just saying have a nice day bros and lets hope he is still alive and updates soon :geek::coffee:
See, the thing is, he'd never gone more than a couple of weeks without a patreon update in the last year and a half so to go 6 weeks without a peep anywhere is highly unusual for him

Reactions: Yazros

tugaboy

Jan 30, 2018
well, 15 years later...

per request, here is my unofficial android port of Perverted Hotel v1.37
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
updated: 20.11.2018 (bugfix)
i get the line 519 error when trying to enter the spa after the breakfast in the VIP room, is that the end or?
ty for the port :)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
i get the line 519 error when trying to enter the spa after the breakfast in the VIP room, is that the end or?
ty for the port :)
give me a hint, you get the error in my android port or in the pc version? i posted a fix for the pc version .

tugaboy

Jan 30, 2018
give me a hint, you get the error in my android port or in the pc version? i posted a fix for the pc version .
oh sure mb android, lemme know if u need a screenshot of it :)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
oh sure mb android, lemme know if u need a screenshot of it :)
the traceback.txt within a spoiler would be better. you'll find the file in /storage/emulated/0/android/data/org.pervhotel.the66/files/

tugaboy

Jan 30, 2018
the traceback.txt within a spoiler would be better. you'll find the file in /storage/emulated/0/android/data/org.pervhotel.the66/files/
I just saw it is from boooms site (same version tho) if it's usually fixed with ur version just disregard my message, sry on the time taken Dx
il get ur files

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
do you actually believe in his return? i mean the lastest release of the game was in july, and the lastest promo-art was in 29 october....or he studies very hard, or he quitted..

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
do you actually believe in his return? i mean the lastest release of the game was in july, and the lastest promo-art was in 29 october....or he studies very hard, or he quitted..
I really don't want to assume, so let's just find out the fate of this thread on Jan 29th :D
Forum rules are it has to be 3 months (90 days) since last communication, so it won't be marked abandoned until January 29 at the earliest

Reactions: The Humble Dude

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
don't worry PasserbyR34...it's just my opinion...and even if i want to convince people to think like me...i don't want to force them xD and i'll wait jan 29

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
don't worry PasserbyR34...it's just my opinion...and even if i want to convince people to think like me...i don't want to force them xD and i'll wait jan 29
Yeah, better wait and see than spreading rumour
Who knows, there's even always a chance he might be popped out after this thread declared as abandoned later, since we really don't know about his RL current circumtances :D

Reactions: The Humble Dude

HMTheOwner

Jul 27, 2018
what i have learned from society is that one should never blame nor praise the tree because of its fruits. Anyway i hope he/she gets well soon.

Reactions: ManicMinxy

Aegis_HA

Oct 31, 2017
While I agree that we cannot verify the legitimacy of his claims of mental health or family issues. It does seems fishy as fuck. Fair enough if he was like "I had to focus on a family issue which ate most of my time outside college" but the mental health thing is... like over kill.

I am not gonna say "lies" but again. He said sorry but has made no effort to amend his issue thus far. He is saying "I'm here and working" but nothing like "patrons I broke my promise and fucked you and here's how I'll make up for it." Which I still find shitty.

Oh well we will see how next update goes but he's played all his cards. Anymore hiccups and I can safely say the smell of bullshit will be in the air.

I think taking the money he has thus far with nothing to provide update wise is like an artist taking money, saying his pencil broke and four or so months later messaging you to say. "Sorry. Got new pencil!" But still hasn't showed where the invested money has gone. People can say oh we aren't supporting him so we must shut up. You dont have to be fucked in the ass with a pineapple to know you wont like it. People who have invested in the last four or so months haven't received what they have paid for. They're supporting him on grounds of providing what he is advertising or pitching. In other words money is going to fund the project not his lifestyle. This isn't a charity, it's a product. Especially when patreon exclusive content hasn't been delivered as promised.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes