3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Sit back and relax guys... if it comes it comes, and if not then not. Moaning about it isn't likely to change that. If the dev has issues to contend with then that is how it is. The game hasn't had an update in a very long time so it's amazing enough that the dev came back to it at all.

JaxonShade

Jun 30, 2018
Sit back and relax guys... if it comes it comes, and if not then not. Moaning about it isn't likely to change that. If the dev has issues to contend with then that is how it is. The game hasn't had an update in a very long time so it's amazing enough that the dev came back to it at all.
I agree with that. Dev could have just split and never looked back, instead came back, gave us a bit of info. All we can do is hope.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018

Hi everyone!
I am still continuing to write out the dialogue for the upcoming update!
With that said I have this progress marker to better help illustrate the development of the update:
Story Writing - 95%
Dialogue Writing - 20%
Computer Graphics - 95%
Coding - 20%
I am finding that I am taking particularly longer to write out the dialogue and coding because it is something that I haven't done in a while.
I can't wait for you all to see it ^-^
- M

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
I played this version a year ago lol, and it's still the same ... I mean I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you. In 1 year there was like 0 udpate to the game ...
I wouldn't be that pessimistic since the developer did start posting again despite getting a lot of hate for being away this long. Worth giving him the benefit of a doubt since he seems to be trying.

I don't see why there are so many people bitching here though... just wait and see. I highly doubt any of the people moaning here are even patrion supporters, so even if nothing comes out they will not lose anything. There really is no reason to cry about it. If it comes out, it comes out, if not then not...

Mortimilian

Jun 8, 2018
I played this version a year ago lol, and it's still the same ... I mean I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you. In 1 year there was like 0 udpate to the game ...
The developer went on hiatus (albeit unannounced), and has since come back. I don't expect an update right away, but at this point I would be quite disappointed and surprised if Minxy decided to retire from making VNs before even delivering the next update.

As for whether the game will ever be finished, I guess we'll have to wait and see. But I don't distrust Minxy's stated intentions.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017

Hi everyone!
I am still continuing to write out the dialogue for the upcoming update!
With that said I have this progress marker to better help illustrate the development of the update:
Story Writing - 95%
Dialogue Writing - 20%
Computer Graphics - 95%
Coding - 20%
I am finding that I am taking particularly longer to write out the dialogue and coding because it is something that I haven't done in a while.
I can't wait for you all to see it ^-^
- M
So as the progress is we have to wait at least 3 or even 4 months what really is not funny anymore because the last update is now over 6 months ago and that was not very good I was/am actually a Giant fan of the game but it is getting harder and harder to stay for a short update and if you have more to do with some girls
and not with those you hope for like Mom does not play a role anymore ..... like It is said that it will not be easy to stay close to de mspiel if you have to wait 1 year for an update and that maybe only 5 minutes of playing time I hope the game does not work like many others. I do not really hope so

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
So as the progress is we have to wait at least 3 or even 4 months what really is not funny anymore because the last update is now over 6 months ago and that was not very good I was/am actually a Giant fan of the game but it is getting harder and harder to stay for a short update and if you have more to do with some girls
and not with those you hope for like Mom does not play a role anymore ..... like It is said that it will not be easy to stay close to de mspiel if you have to wait 1 year for an update and that maybe only 5 minutes of playing time I hope the game does not work like many others. I do not really hope so
How did you calculate that it will be at least 3 to 4 month? I highly doubt that coding and dialogue would take that long.

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018
How did you calculate that it will be at least 3 to 4 month? I highly doubt that coding and dialogue would take that long.
Maybe bcs Manic said 15 days ago that he finished with CGs. And somehow he is on 20%. So that could be another 60 days with this pace :D

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
TL DR ... TL DR ... TL DR ...

If the developer didn't not show anymore spirit and passion to his own game, consider the development is dead already. If you lost it, there's no fucking way the passion will back at you.

"But, Benn ... I have this example, a guy once losing his passion but successfully coming back to his work ... bla bla bla".
How many case when you're already losing it, you can revert back and continue your long abandoned project ? ... it's so fucking rare, rare as the chance to find a girlfriend that have the same attribute as you mother's tits & ass.

Reactions: flufficorrider5

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Maybe bcs Manic said 15 days ago that he finished with CGs. And somehow he is on 20%. So that could be another 60 days with this pace :D
Well, CGs are at 95%, the dialog and coding are at 20%. Though 95% isn't entirely finished, I'll assume he felt something needs minor tweaks after he posted that he is done.

I just don't see much of a reason for him to come back and start posting again if he didn't plan to release something. It's not like many people will go and sign up for his patrion just because he made a few posts. Nor is it likely that those that are still signed up will wait for months just because he started posting. Really not that much for him to gain by lying as I see it. Not that I am saying it's impossible, just saying that people should just wait and see and not critic the developer left and right based solely on their pessimistic outlook.

Give the guy a chance, no one is forcing you to sign up for his patrion or anything.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes