3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
*sniff* *sniff* I smell another gumdropgames....please, please, don't do us like he did.
The difference is I don't think any sane person would call Minxy's $580/month Gumdrop level milking.

Sexoman

Apr 21, 2018
Haters gonna hate...
The good things take time. I hope that the dev gives himself a break and not think about this forum patreon or the game - even if its just 2 weeks - the inspiration will come, eventually. If you force yourself, nothing of quality will happen. That's what I think.

What won me in this game was the quality, the wet and oily, smooth, milky skin of the characters, whether it was sweat or something else, they always looked so attractive! And because the game is so unique and good, that's why people here are mad - they need their next dose, as this is so good it made them into addicts. I think more positive and chill comments will relax the dev - the content may be postponed even more, but it will good enough, I'm sure.

Have faith, smile, and don't get frustrated about one game - that is silly. =)

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
yeah, a lone dev working on a game in their spare time takes a long while... no way that could be legit... *eyeroll*
all I have to say is 9 months 0 updates.

If no money was made on this, I would be like "fuck it". (and I honestly still am) since I would never ever pay this dev again.

But I am genuinely surprised, (not just with this dev) with the excuses lewd games devs get away with.

Again this is ONLY. because someone is actually paying for this. And it just baffles me how you can get away with it.

Aegis_HA

Oct 31, 2017
I agree with people to a point but I personally think this should be a last chance. We'll see. Hopefully with how long this update is taking it's substantial, and I mean very substantial. The entire future of this game hinders on this next update and if it is short, dull, clunky, buggy etc then I'd say people should let it die. But he might as well make sure all time going into it is worth while because no sense rushing it, throwing it out and it's trash and people hate it. Yes it'll take longer but if he can show he can throw out some decent content again and stick to a schedule then things may be back on track.

spar

May 15, 2017
Do you really continue to believe the lies?
I still remember when his patreon page was blocked and every day he was active asking for help, talking about the game, promising an update that would arrive soon and when at last his page was restored, simply "DISAPPEAR".
That was at the time Patreon was removing the incest from his platform about 6 or 8 months ago.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
But just wait, arrive or not arrive, that does not affect us at all.

Sorry but you are wrong. He had problems both in teaching and in his personal life. For example, in the development of My dear, the neighbor died mother and for about six months there is no update. The developer of the other game of the game at all went from Patron and now returned to the developers of the games The Intoxicating Flavor and DeLuca Family health problems and they have not long outlined the update and this is the developer's post.
Hi Maniacs!

There is a handful of things I want to say. I am going to put it in a list form simply because it makes things easier to read and express!

1. Firstly, I am so sorry. I know I haven't updated this Patreon page for more than 2 months. I had promises that were not kept (most notably monthly art), people who felt unsatisfied that this game is not updated sooner, and other issues that don't come to mind right now. A reason for this is because of timing: I had 4 College exams to complete (which I ended up passing!) and recent family issues. Even so, I should have taken the time to give a development update to let you all know that I will be taking time off.

2. There is a second reason why I haven't been making a development update or responding to anything regarding Perverted Hotel. This reason, is something that I've been putting off talking for a while: my mental health.

Since the absolute nightmare I had to go through with the Patreon Trust and Safety team in order to get my Patreon platform unsuspended, it had been unbearably difficult for me to make any updates to you guys. I felt an overwhelming sense of dread and worry when making a development update or even checking my Patreon page. Responding to anyone or expressing anything about the game felt more and more like a chore. I am worried that some responses will be negative and hostile, and I am so tired of being confrontational (comments from the f95zone page mostly warrant these feelings). There are underlying diagnosed mental issues in my personal life that may have caused this: my anxiety and depression, but that's all I want to say about that ... At the beginning of development, I felt that my anxiety towards developing this game felt healthy and warranted. Lately, I have been feeling unnecessarily worried about posting anything. As an example I have deleted 2 development updates I was going to post in the past and even this development update is something I've put off for a few days before writing.

I am not asking you all to be more forgiving but simply making the statement that this is the difficulty I have been facing and I hope you understand. I want to try and more open about my processes!

2. I am not giving up making Perverted Hotel. It has been on my mind throughout the 2 months and it has not left my mind. I have developed in my head and in writing the plot of this entire narrative and I am not letting it go to waste.

3. With all of that said, I think I will be developing this game at a pace that I am more comfortable with just to get back on track! Thank you for your patience!

- M

Reactions: nerdgamer
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes