3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I personally don't think it's an intentional scam. What I mean by that is the dev isn't intentionally going out of their way to take money and run but that's how it's being perceived and if your actions/activity/project have gotten to that level, you can't really blame people.

The update will come I have no doubt about that but I echo what I said of this entire delay has to be worth it. Money has been spent on it and I personally think the "You didn't pay so shut up" argument is invalid. No one would want to put money into it now. That's like saying "Hey throw 5$ in the sea every month and maybe a mermaid will give you a pearl." If we haven't gotten an update since July, why would anyone put money into it now to support work we frankly have no idea when is coming. Should we bash the dev? No. Is it a scam? I don't think so. But I do think people have a right to discuss the issue with a big project taking money from people.

For those of you who think we are all just bickering assholes I'm sorry. But the reality of it is the dev has gone quiet for personal reasons which we accepted and said he would give patreons exclusive content as an apology which I heard never really happened. Has come back to say things are in full swing and posted images and % updates! Cool. So we're getting back on track but he's still very very very quiet which is worrisome considering his updates on Patreon, the platform where people were paying was non-existent. On one hand people want to shield Minxy and be like "He had mental health issues, fuck off." and that's fair. But people are still out of pocket. I have put money into projects and then moved on after the devs went quiet or they got staggered with releases but I didn't keep paying for work I didn't support or didn't get, since they don't deserve it. But someone saying "Your opinion is invalid because you haven't thrown $5 or $10 away for nearly a year." is dumb. That's like saying you can't complain about someone running over a dog because you don't own a car.
wait are we repeating what we already said during pages from 70 to 90? it's the same whole thing but using different words...i mean for the new ones who are reading this thing...just go to those pages and deal with it.

The whole meaning of Patreon.com is "I pay(every month) someone to let them continue to create something that i'm enjoying (art/games/cool programs or mods for something/stuff i enjoy)" every single person who is paying is like an investor of a big company, when the company is having problem and the investors don't get what they want, they have any right to be angry (or pissed off/annoyed/not in a good mood about it) in the moment you're gettin paid this patreon-thing becomes your job(maybe not a profittable one at first) but you get a lot of duties and responsibilities, i don't think your boss at work will let you have some days off(or in this case: months off) bc you've mental problems, stress and stuff(or at least not my boss), they'll probably kick your shins and force you to work bc you're wasting their time or worst case scenario they'll kick you out from the work-place forever...i like this game(i truly do, i'm passionate about this whole shitstorm bc i care about this game) but Minx gave us the last released game in July/August, 5 more months and i'll be an year from the last release, i'm not paying i know(i'm too poor) but we are in a website who give us those buy2play-games for free...i think i can have an opinion(and write it somewhere related, i guess xD) so here we all are investors who talk about what's happening to a game we like/love/enjoy...i'm not calling anyone asshole(maybe just myself bc i feel a little guilty for being so harsh on this matter xD)

BUT, do you see my point, Minx came back, put some cool images about FOOD in the game, not boobs or some little spoiler about the plot or some cute CGI-art about the characters...i saw mostly arts about plates full of food...i think we should a little pissed off everyone...and btw the % kind of update are a mood-killer to me, so don't even try to use that argument, anyone can write "this game is at 20%" and then take a month off, working on the game only a week and the other three weeks are spent by doing nothing and then saying "the game is finally at 20,1%" i need proofs that the devs are working their ass off even just one big post somewhere on monthly basis but i want to know what's happened during this whole month mostly bc during his period off bc mental issues and his return, he got 3200$ (800$/month during that break/pause period) and no-one knows what he did with those money...he paid some debts?Spent those money on drugs?He baked the biggest pizza on earth?WHO KNOWS! But those money should be used on this project, someone is paying for it!

Sorry for the text wall and my bad english(read my signature)

Aegis_HA

Oct 31, 2017
I told him about the 'pause patreon billing' option, which he then said he would use next time -- looks like they lied.

His excuse is likely gonna be "I didn't pause because I was working on the update, it just took longer than expected but I'm still working on it."

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018
So its almost 2 months of codin and dialogue writing. He is silent again for a mounth almost. Can we just simply put tag abandoned??

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018

Hi everyone!
I am very far into writing dialogue for the upcoming update!
Progress Marker:
Story Writing - 95%
Dialogue Writing - 45%
Computer Graphics - 95%
Coding - 40%
I can't wait for it to be done ^-^
- M

As you know, coding is the most difficult thing. One developer stumbled on this. The fate of the perverted hotel is envious of the upcoming update. The developer has solved all his problems and will be able to release a worthy sequel to this story. To that, Mr. ZZ, author, Gift, Reloaded, triumphantly returned, so that we don’t hold the fists of hope

Reactions: JohnJG

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So its almost 2 months of codin and dialogue writing. He is silent again for a mounth almost. Can we just simply put tag abandoned??
No. Abandoned is for 3 months with no contact with the dev. He posted on Feb 24. If he hasn't posted anything else, or released an update, by May 24 please feel free to ask again.

Reactions: Tarona and Mathesar

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018

Hi everyone!
Writing the dialogue for this update has taken me a surprisingly long time!
It is mainly because it contains a lot of heavy plot and that took a lot of planning and organising! It is also partly because I took some time to re-familiarise myself with the characters since the hiatus.
I have since created some content which I will release as a part of the teaser campaign for the next update!
I will also have date of release for the update quite soon !
Thanks for your patience ^-^
Progress Marker:
Story Writing - 95%
Dialogue Writing - 85%
Computer Graphics - 95%
Coding - 75%
- M
19 Likes

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
You're welcome to post your opinions on the game, the development process (including delays), and even the developer so long as you can follow our forum rules.

Insulting and pointless fighting with other members is against our rules and will result in warnings and thread-bans. Keep it about the game, please.

toryuuu

Apr 24, 2018

Hi everyone!
Writing the dialogue for this update has taken me a surprisingly long time!
It is mainly because it contains a lot of heavy plot and that took a lot of planning and organising! It is also partly because I took some time to re-familiarise myself with the characters since the hiatus.
I have since created some content which I will release as a part of the teaser campaign for the next update!
I will also have date of release for the update quite soon !
Thanks for your patience ^-^
Progress Marker:
Story Writing - 95%
Dialogue Writing - 85%
Computer Graphics - 95%
Coding - 75%
- M
19 Likes
Seems pretty possible we'll finally get the update this time next month :D

Reactions: iMagnor

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Ditto. I’m glad he’s back at it. The story is really good IMHO, so I can see why it might take time to write a good continuation to it. I’m guessing satisfying the censors at Patroen can also be time consuming. (Remember it used to be Perverted Family). Glad you’re back @ManicMinxy

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
amen to that
Well will be being negative all the time make it any more likely an update will come out? I will not be holding my breath, but will be glad if Minxy can bring out an update and even more happy if she can continue bringing updates. Now for those who support her on Patreon, they are free to do so, withouth being called masochists I would say. :p

Reactions: Mathesar
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes