3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
...we have argued a lot about our point DA22...and my point is: i will be happy to shut up soon as we have a very big, juicy, satisfying update of this good game... @StarPlatinum can tell you more about why we are so pissed of from Minx's behavior (mental health is important but we have our reason...go check page 80-90 and a few pages ago if you want learn more)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
...we have argued a lot about our point DA22...and my point is: i will be happy to shut up soon as we have a very big, juicy, satisfying update of this good game... @StarPlatinum can tell you more about why we are so pissed of from Minx's behavior (mental health is important but we have our reason...go check page 80-90 and a few pages ago if you want learn more)
Be happy with any update if she can bring it out and continue with them after. Then in time it might become juicy and big and satisfying growth of the game, expect the impossible now and you can only be disappointed. Also I would not ever expect monthly updates to this game again.

Aegis_HA

Oct 31, 2017
All I'll simply say is people have a right to be annoyed at the developers delays/absence. Money or not, again I echo my statement of no financially sane person would back this project after knowing how often the dev goes MIA. If people want to discredit one another's opinions based on burning away money then fine.

Monthly updates won't happen. Dev works too slow for that to be viable, if it was to happen it'd hurt the game's quality which TBH they can't afford to happen. I don't think many people are expecting impossible things from this update but I think we expect something content heavy and actually worth this time; Plot progression, solid sex scenes, no bugs/glitches, no content bloat (i.e. 25 mins of dialogue and maybe some nip slips to get story moving at the cost of sex or worse; using fetch quests) and so on.

Update is coming, it's coming. I think some people are discrediting people being apprehensive of Minxy's behavior because of an impending update. It's not to be completely disregarded since it was mentioned in the thread a few pages back, they're very quiet besides "% update" and even before that there was a few weeks of silence.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
alive like 0 updates in 10 months.

even corpse of simbro looks less rotten

People get outraged coz of lies, ignorance and disrespect. Some of them. Others love to be humiliated.
better alive like the dev is still posting about progress than dead like the dev doesn't post anything for 3 months and has vanished from the internet

you are in a pirate site, you are free to say that you would never pledge for him and all, but if you don't pledge you have nothing to complain about delays, this is between him and his patrons, and if his patrons are fine pledging without receiving anything back that's on them, no one is pointing a gun into their heads and making them pledge.

If they wanted so much to receive a periodic update, all they had to do is pull their pledge in months without updates and come back at months with

Reactions: jinxw1

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
Browsing away in the femdom tag i decided to give this a punt. The models are a bit... im gonna assume the poor author isnt exactly swimming in cash or experience. But genuinely enjoyed it. Its soft core femdom for those of you looking at it (sorry, dont mean to write a review in the threads), but very promising. Set up is great. Lots of psychological manipulation and teasing going on. Gutted it ended so quickly (about an hour of playtime right now). Was just starting to get past the animations (ive been spoiled with more mainstream and expensive fare recently) and rendering. Point is, it was a fun hour. Looks like one for the watch list (lives up to the femdom tag, and would probably be loved by the tease/denial fans). No idea about the wider issue on dev commitment, but its pretty obvious this is a labour of love and not a patreon milk. So looking forward to the next update. Honestly this is one of those devs id consider (femdom) family, so if it goes somewhere ill probably sub. So far too early to say. But as i say, its definitely got promise. If this was 2022 and we were seeing his third game with solid patreon backing, im pretty sure he'd be on my radar. Keep your freak flag flying brother :)

Reactions: ManicMinxy

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018

Hi Everyone!
I have created a bunch of CG to tease my upcoming update!
This gives me a chance to show off all the different hairstyles, make-up and costuming of the characters which will be featured in the next update!
I can't wait to show it to you all once it's complete!

- M
5 Likes
1553515672739.png

anchorman

Jul 28, 2017
Now for those who support her on Patreon, they are free to do so, withouth being called masochists I would say. :p
don`t get me wrong. it`s not like I judge. every1 has right for own fetishes.
And I have right to name things how they look like.

better alive like the dev is still posting about progress than dead like the dev doesn't post anything for 3 months and has vanished from the internet
We were speaking about if the game is alive not dev. Game was not updated almost a year.
I don`t really care about random nonsense coolstorybobs from the dev. Other creators do it regularly, providing results, leeks and streaming some workflow on a regular basis.

you are free to say that you would never pledge for him and all
you are so generous, tnx

but if you don't pledge you have nothing to complain about delays, this is between him and his patrons, and if his patrons are fine pledging without receiving anything back that's on them, no one is pointing a gun into their heads and making them pledge.
how do you know that I`ve never been a patron?

Seems its really hard for you, but such submissive behavior provokes devs to act like dicks and scammers. These cases erode the trust to whole community of creators and can`t be tolerated. Simple AF

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
1553778281474.png
Unlocked

Hi Everyone!
This gives me a chance to show off all the different hairstyles, make-up and costuming of the characters which will be featured in the next update!
For Madison I had almost completely removed her heavy eyeliner and give a more natural shade of lipstick for this look!
- M

Sb21

May 25, 2017
View attachment 271027
Unlocked

Hi Everyone!
For Madison I had almost completely removed her heavy eyeliner and give a more natural shade of lipstick for this look!
- M

That post fill me with hope

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i'll may be the most annoying "anti" of this game...but this is how you can make me shut up: progress, teasers and releases u.u

Reactions: Sb21

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
All i want is some long ass Alexa content, just like in the beginning @ public toilet, but this time finish the build up with some H action! Doesnt have to be 30 years till we can wiggle jimmy in the fanny to keep the game interesting. Infinite positions to try out in all kinds of scenarios

Reactions: aolli

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I used to play Teacher's Pets until the Dev abandoned it. (He whined about Patroen, F95 users etc). After a while he Just-Dropped-Out! Nothing. He kept collecting $1000's in donations for months and months even though he stopped posting there more than a year ago. He still collects $300 even now. Members here beat up on him because it was almost a year for a new release. Then when it did drop, it was less content than the last one (he re-worked it to please Patroen). No one wants to see others get taken advantaged of on Patroen, so people continued to hammer him. Eventually got tired of the abuse and he gave up. No discord, f95, or patroen, no nothing.

While that Dev was kinda thin-skinned, everyone ended up losing because, Guess What... no more game. It had potential and MAYBE with a little encouragement, he might have continued on. Who knows.

Bottom line: Harass, criticize demean a Dev too much and they'll just stop producing. I know a lot of Dev's stop coming here after they get enough of that. Personally I like being able to communicate with them. Even if it's just to say Great Job.

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
Calling someone out for not doing work they are getting payed for. Is in your book somehow wrong?

Saying that they would never support you again, for going dark for 3 months, is what?.. also wrong?

In my book this is common sense.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Calling someone out for not doing work they are getting payed for. Is in your book somehow wrong?

Saying that they would never support you again, for going dark for 3 months, is what?.. also wrong?

In my book this is common sense.
There is a difference though between saying that once and saying it over and over. Just as there is a difference between calling someone out and a witch hunt, as there is a difference between a fair trial before an impartial judge that has all information and a mob lynching somebody :p.

Now if you do not see that difference and also have not seen yet that no dev that was called out in that way ever suddenly started to produce again go ahead, since if he/she is a real cheat he/she will just play the same game under a different name and does not care one iota what you called him/her in the meantime and if he/she is not a cheat you have burned them down so far they will never recover likely. :p

Brave hero, but are you prepared to live with the burden on your soul that you might have pushed a serious unbalanced person over the edge and into mental agony or worse? Just cause you did not get your game in time to play?

But whatever you do, do not claim to be angry in my name or that you are protecting my wallet from someone i am quite capable of protecting it myself from and form my own opinion about.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes