3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
There is a difference though between saying that once and saying it over and over. Just as there is a difference between calling someone out and a witch hunt, as there is a difference between a fair trial before an impartial judge that has all information and a mob lynching somebody :p.

Now if you do not see that difference and also have not seen yet that no dev that was called out in that way ever suddenly started to produce again go ahead, since if he/she is a real cheat he/she will just play the same game under a different name and does not care one iota what you called him/her in the meantime and if he/she is not a cheat you have burned them down so far they will never recover likely. :p

Brave hero, but are you prepared to live with the burden on your soul that you might have pushed a serious unbalanced person over the edge and into mental agony or worse? Just cause you did not get your game in time to play?

But whatever you do, do not claim to be angry in my name or that you are protecting my wallet from someone i am quite capable of protecting it myself from and form my own opinion about.
could we not have personal attacks please.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Well, the developer

Development Update (Progress Report 3)
Hi everyone!
Writing the dialogue for this update has taken me a surprisingly long time!
It is mainly because it contains a lot of heavy plot and that took a lot of planning and organising! It is also partly because I took some time to re-familiarise myself with the characters since the hiatus.
I have since created some content which I will release as a part of the teaser campaign for the next update!
I will also have date of release for the update quite soon !
Thanks for your patience ^-^
Progress Marker:
Story Writing - 95%
Dialogue Writing - 85%
Computer Graphics - 95%
Coding - 75%
- M

Reactions: raizeny

Sb21

May 25, 2017
Well, the developer

Development Update (Progress Report 3)
Hi everyone!
Writing the dialogue for this update has taken me a surprisingly long time!
It is mainly because it contains a lot of heavy plot and that took a lot of planning and organising! It is also partly because I took some time to re-familiarise myself with the characters since the hiatus.
I have since created some content which I will release as a part of the teaser campaign for the next update!
I will also have date of release for the update quite soon !
Thanks for your patience ^-^
Progress Marker:
Story Writing - 95%
Dialogue Writing - 85%
Computer Graphics - 95%
Coding - 75%
- M

We're in April , so don't post update from Mars . Actually , don't post update wich as already posted , that will just bring another wave of hatefull comment ( also , sorry if mine look like it was , english is not my first language )

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Well, English is also not my native, but I posted a post to show that the project has not died. Since developer Sisters Last is sick and there will be no April update, let us pray that nothing happened with Perverted Hotel as for example ICCreations which blocked the Patreon page. By the way, ManicMinxy PingPanda also delays the game.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
After all, in my opinion, this game has a great potential that the developer just has little contact with patrons. I understand the family and the teacher, and in fact he is engaged in spare time in his spare time that he cannot transfer the project to someone who is more free and let's say the new project is Perverted Hotel Remaster

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
The perverted hotel is a great game with a good story and charismatic characters, of which only Brruk would be worth the developer more time and money and the game will simply flourish

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Why do you keep posting single paragraphs? Don't pad your post count, that kind of behavior is annoying.

Sb21

May 25, 2017
The perverted hotel is a great game with a good story and charismatic characters, of which only Brruk would be worth the developer more time and money and the game will simply flourish
Posting past update will not convince peoples that the project is not dead , quit the opposite in fact .

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Sb21

May 25, 2017
This dev is slow, like glacial, but they are still there.
I know , it's just that , in my opignon , we must let things do naturally . Like not pressing devloppers , allways telling that the project is dead and don't desesperatly trying to convince that the said project are not dead , cause that do the exact opposite .

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
@Sb21 we have our reasons to be soooo pessimistic about perverted hotel but simply go back to page(about) 90-95 to read thosereasons but keep in mind that most of us even while we are sooo angry at the devs...we still love the game(so it's like "we're angry bc it has potential and we love it and we feel betrayed to wait soooo much") like it's almost a year since the last release(second half of july if i remember correctly)

Reactions: RainMan92

Sb21

May 25, 2017
Sb21, we have our reasons to be soooo pessimistic about perverted hotel but simply go back to page(about) 80-90 to read out reasons but keep in mind that most of us even while we are sooo angry at the devs...we still love the game(so it's like "we're angry bc it has potential and we love it and we feel betrayed to wait soooo much" like it's almost a year since the last release(second half of july if i remember correctly)
I see and I understand , plus if I read well the vmaks's reply , whe not having any new version for a long time (once again ...) . But always having negativity in comment really bring bad effect , and I not only say it for the game .

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I see and I understand , plus if I read well the vmaks's reply , whe not having any new version for a long time (once again ...) . But always having negativity in comment really bring bad effect , and I not only say it for the game .
i know, still i'm trying to make an objective review(in these posts) like "i love the game but at the same time those hiatuses and everything they make hard to actually be positive about the game and more time we wait harder it is to still say nice things about the game" (mods now flag this short in-post review xD) so Vmarks keep in mind that we love the game but you must work hard to regain our love(and our money) xD

Reactions: vmaks and Sb21

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
We're in April , so don't post update from Mars . Actually , don't post update wich as already posted , that will just bring another wave of hatefull comment ( also , sorry if mine look like it was , english is not my first language )
If , and the update is from Mars, does that mean the update is men? :p

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes