3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
I would honestly like to know if there are any patreon of this projekt on this site?. Is the payment even paused?

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
I would honestly like to know if there are any patreon of this projekt on this site?. Is the payment even paused?
I doubt that there are Pateons on this site at this point. And no the payment isn't paused.

Aegis_HA

Oct 31, 2017
Calling it 'discussing' is a bit of an overstatement seeing as you only posted a bunch of irrelevant drivel and contradicted yourself. Then you got called out on it and that's the end.

Anyways, back on topic. Situation is, Minxy hasn't given us any solid grounds to go off of that this update is going to be worth the wait and worth 11 months of Patreon money. Which is doing a heckin' concern. @demon_kiss echoed this a few times that a lot of the previews have been... very... just basic.

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
View attachment 316473

Anyways, back on topic. Situation is, Minxy hasn't given us any solid grounds to go off of that this update is going to be worth the wait and worth 11 months of Patreon money. Which is doing a heckin' concern. @demonkiss echoed this a few times that a lot of the previews have been... very... just basic.
11 month gettin paid 500$(more or less)/month = 5500$

if i had all that money i would solve like 70% of my irl-problems...

if this(in your opinion) isn't the basic level of "milking money/fraud" (i saw Cloud Meadow and Summertime Saga, those two are pros in milking money, but at least they release something...) i don't know what to do, go to a therapist, read the vocabulary...

Reactions: fox92 and RainMan92

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
So this is going exactly like offcuts then? No updates for an eternity? Might as well delete it then.
the rules in this website are a mess in my opinion, if a dev posts some teasers it counts as an update and the mods can't put the [ABANDONED] tag.....so even if you post a shit made in cgi, it counts as an update...and Minxy knows that...so time to time(when the thread will be soon in the "abandoned list") re-appear and post some random cgi-art

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Naah, just do an "onhold/abandoned" folder for easy reference/nostalgia/future modding hijinks like i do.
Make lemonade out of life's melons....i mean, lemons. ;)
I do make lemonade, i'm cleaning up my adult games folder and this one right here leaves my hdd and gives me space for games that aren't a new version of duke nukem forever. ;)
the rules in this website are a mess in my opinion, if a dev posts some teasers it counts as an update and the mods can't put the [ABANDONED] tag.....so even if you post a shit made in cgi, it counts as an update...and Minxy knows that...so time to time(when the thread will be soon in the "abandoned list") re-appear and post some random cgi-art
Yeah these rules should be changed but what can you do...

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I do make lemonade, i'm cleaning up my adult games folder and this one right here leaves my hdd and gives me space for games that aren't a new version of duke nukem forever. ;)
Fair point - guess i'm a little more wasteful of my space, have ambitious/pretentious ideas for leftover games or a bit of both.

Honestly, defining "teaser on itself does not count as a update" is more caveat/tweak than an actual change to the rules imho and would solve problems like this already.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Fair point - guess i'm a little more wasteful of my space, have ambitious/pretentious ideas for leftover games or a bit of both.

Honestly, defining "teaser on itself does not count as a update" is more caveat/tweak than an actual change to the rules imho and would solve problems like this already.
Oh trust me i'm wasteful with the space on my hdd too, but after i saw the size of the adult game folder i've decided to clean house a bit. ;)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Because it's dead. They do monitor pages right? What do you do with dead pages?
You leave them up, because someone might want to play what's here, and see what others have written. There's no charter on this site to curate games and remove ones that aren't being developed anymore.

If you think there should be, the correct place to suggest that is the Features Request forum: https://f95zone.to/forums/features-request.13/

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes