3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
it was 10 years. this game has been gone for 10 year. Now, it is finally back. What's news? gotta grab the cash while it is still hot.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Biggest anti-ManicMinxy? I'm really flattered xD I don't deserve all this attention.
I do deserve all this criticism though!

Keep them coming, or how else am I mean't to improve?
It's not really that hard sweetness, what you do to improve is do what you say you are going to do.

Billions of people around the world do it on a regular basis it's how people work.

It's all really simple.

When you decided to develop a game, just do that. That's pretty much all it takes to improve. No one is expecting you to go on a trek through a rain forest on a journey of self discovery, they just expect you to put words in some sort of order that resembles a story and pictures of boobs.

We're all grown ups here (first one to make a short joke gets kicked in the shin .... you have been warned), you know what people want. It's not a matter of improvement, they just want you to do what you set out to do.

One thing you could do to improve is maybe, even if it's just a tiny back, just perhaps slightly cut back on the crap. Maybe don't say you'll have an update ready until perhaps you have an update ready.

I promise you you'll annoy far less people that way.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Guys I'm pretty sure it's not 10 CG total, it's 10 CG in addition to the rest of the stuff in the changelog
I really hope so, but i guess the dev didn't work on this update for one year total, so people will get disappointed anyway

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
:oops: What this game is still active? I'm so glad to see it again I love this one. I was worried this one had died, and I deleted it now I gotta start over. Please don't do that, I don't wanna see this one in Abandoned.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
just curious is there any cheats?
Cheats wont work because there is also an internal count that we can not see in the cheat console.
Update the incest patch please. :D
Built in now just type "family" when it ask you what relationship you have with them and it turns into mother and sisters for you. (Without the quotes.)

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes