3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
We're all grown ups here (first one to make a short joke gets kicked in the shin .... you have been warned), you know what people want. It's not a matter of improvement, they just want you to do what you set out to do.
Sooo, sooo, tempted to make a short joke here, but I won't! I'll be the bigger person here! :) Besides, it'd probably go over your head! :ROFLMAO: *runs for the hills*

Ceddot

Sorcerer's Paradox Developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2018
holy shit i completely forgot this game even existed lol its been so long

Reactions: MotootE

arms99

May 11, 2018
I got a scene in the Jacuzzi with the sister only. Madison was the mom i think ?
After the jacuzzi scene with the sisters you're supposed to check on mum who's in the jacuzzi room (I'm guessing the hotel has 2 jacuzzis)

There is a point system in the game, so it's possible that you may not get the scene if you don't have enough points.

Last edited:

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
i'm 90% sure i looked at this game a week or 2 ago and it was tagged abandoned but iunno.
Yeah, first it was on hold, and then abandoned. A couple of weeks ago i think the abandoned tag was removed(i think).

Reactions: trynd

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
At long last something to do with this title. Was it half a year from last update or was it a year? I lost count

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes