3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Don't know whether to be offended that my vast wisdom was called surprising or that you said i'm mature.

The thing you need to take away from all the criticism is that those people want to play your game. Some of them want to give you money.

I don't know what you have going on in your life and how busy you are I mean i'm busy as sin and rarely get time for myself so can't comment on if someone is a lazy dev or not when things could be hectic behind the scenes.

What I will say is people don't want to hurl abuse at you. They want to enjoy what you put out .... wait .... that just sounds rude. Enjoy the game you are creating, sounds less like a 3am hook up now.

I think what annoys people most is wasted potential. You have, potentially, an insanely popular game on your hands but some may say a dev that doesn't seem to care.

I'm not going to make any assumptions about you. We don't know each other and, as I said, I don't know what you have going on in your life but people see a game that coule be huge going to waste and that annoys some folk.

Just some food for thought.

Hush you.

Oooh, bit off topic but needs to spread the joy.

I got a gorgeous pair of high heel platform boots the other day. They are so big I managed to reach average height for women in the UK.

I was so proud of myself.

Can barely walk in them but still.... not the point.
Practice practice practice, you'll get the hang of them! :)

Reactions: Avaron1974

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Don't know whether to be offended that my vast wisdom was called surprising or that you said i'm mature.

The thing you need to take away from all the criticism is that those people want to play your game. Some of them want to give you money.

I don't know what you have going on in your life and how busy you are I mean i'm busy as sin and rarely get time for myself so can't comment on if someone is a lazy dev or not when things could be hectic behind the scenes.

What I will say is people don't want to hurl abuse at you. They want to enjoy what you put out .... wait .... that just sounds rude. Enjoy the game you are creating, sounds less like a 3am hook up now.

I think what annoys people most is wasted potential. You have, potentially, an insanely popular game on your hands but some may say a dev that doesn't seem to care.

I'm not going to make any assumptions about you. We don't know each other and, as I said, I don't know what you have going on in your life but people see a game that coule be huge going to waste and that annoys some folk.

Just some food for thought.

Hush you.

Oooh, bit off topic but needs to spread the joy.

I got a gorgeous pair of high heel platform boots the other day. They are so big I managed to reach average height for women in the UK.

I was so proud of myself.

Can barely walk in them but still.... not the point.
My opinion but better written (because english is not my native language and i hate every second of it)

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
I have to say, the sex scenes/lewd scenes in this game are better than any other I've ever played. The dialogue and the many, many detailed CGs make the sexual tension so much better than every other game out there. I would 10000% support on patreon if updates came out monthly, or even every 2 months or something. It's just a shame how infrequent updates are and how Minxy straight up disappeared for like a year.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Thanks for the update, it is a nice one. Followed the walkthrough for once and it worked fine for me (ends at the restaurant).
God, so much teasing... the poor MC. I wonder what's going on with the family.^^

I think there are some spelling errors... unfortunately I didn't write them down and they are not that bad to disturb the flow of the story much, I guess.

There is a bit too much clickety click for my taste (hands moving, eyes moving, awkward silence). Maybe you can autorun those scenes when no text is there...

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
Good to see you back. It is one of the more interesting games in the interwebs at the moment. You have a way of weaving things that's missing in many games. It works so well in this, very odd, somewhat quirky game... Welcome back!

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
Good game!! Funny little teasing and domination.. No too hardcore content..
i hope this same pace gonna be future days too.. Maybe push little more bullying Female-->male.. But still, i like it! :)

There was couple errors.. So someting to fix :) But they wasn´t bad errors..

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes