3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Actually, it's not ending there. It ends at a restaurant with all family members.
Do you want me to make a video of the game starting, me loading the new game i created with this version and show you that it ends at the Spa? I don't know why but "PervertedHotel-Day-2-Afternoon-pc" ends there for me. Same as the previous version, after that you get to see lots of pictures (...), at end you have Patreon link and Main Menu to click on.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Do you want me to make a fucking video of the game starting, me loading the new game i created with this version and show you that it ends at the Spa? I don't know why but "PervertedHotel-Day-2-Afternoon-pc" ends there for me. Same as the previous version, after that you get to see lots of pictures (...), at end you have Patreon link and Main Menu to click on.
If you used the incest patch, that hasn't been updated so it will end where the last update was.

It's not needed either, you get the option at the start to make it family.

D

Deleted member 95808

Do you want me to make a video of the game starting, me loading the new game i created with this version and show you that it ends at the Spa? I don't know why but "PervertedHotel-Day-2-Afternoon-pc" ends there for me. Same as the previous version, after that you get to see lots of pictures (...), at end you have Patreon link and Main Menu to click on.
Yes. Yes, we do.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
If you used the incest patch, that hasn't been updated so it will end where the last update was.

It's not needed either, you get the option at the start to make it family.
well it ends the same either way but gonna download the archive again and try it again.

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
After the jacuzzi scene with the sisters you're supposed to check on mum who's in the jacuzzi room (I'm guessing the hotel has 2 jacuzzis)

There is a point system in the game, so it's possible that you may not get the scene if you don't have enough points.
How much points do i need to have ?

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes