3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I downloaded the game and started playing from scratch, following the walkthrough. But when I get to the spa, the game ends. The hell?!

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
What patch? I have the same problem. There is no patch at the front page (Pc)
The incest patch... Did you download the right version? The front page has 1.37 there, you need Perverted Hotel Day 2. It works for most including me.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Yes there is new content. IN MY OPINION ..... MY OPINION.... OPINION.........I don't think this update should've taken a year.

*waits for guns to be drawn*
Lol, the dev said there isn't going to be a year worth of content... if you want the whole story behind the whole thing read the old posts. So this is in no shape or form meant to be a year worth of content

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yes there is new content. IN MY OPINION ..... MY OPINION.... OPINION.........I don't think this update should've taken a year.

*waits for guns to be drawn*
No guns needed, no one is defending it.

Minxy knows herself she needs to improve (her words, I just told her to do some devving and dev up some story stuff and boobs).

See I take care of you guys, I asked her for boobs for you, totally not mean for myself at all i'm one of those sweet and innocent lesbian types that asks permission to perv first.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Hell, I thought this was already dead, I'm glad to see it's not, I'll be watching for new updates.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
Does someone have the Patch. Cant seam to find it. Does it even work any longer?
just played it and no patch needed. restarting a new game will ask question. just type family and its an automatic.

no new content as it still ends on the same scene as it did before. maybe the few snapshot images at the end have changed but really the previous content got a bit of a rewrite, nothing more.
there are no pretenses about the game or story so its good enough for what it wants to be, renders are good but not great.
the lack of content after so long in development is the big thing for me. over 2 years and it only took a few releases to make it this far. not really a dev I can get behind in support of. my rating would be: meh

Reactions: Soulbringer71
Jan 17, 2018
Don't use the patch if you guys want to see the new content. Honestly a bit disappointed about the amount of new stuff, but it was not realistic to expect a year's worth of content. I supported Manic in patreon for a while and are the only few I supported.

Glad you're back in the game, Manic.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
At least we got some info and bunch of teasing at which ManiacMinxy is great at. Besides a bunch of a things I didn't see at honey select games. Each scene is greatly detailed and erotic. What I don't like is how much we had to wait but if that time could be cut by dimnishing quality.. I'm seriously conflicted by such choice.

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
While im glad Minxy is back, this was really not much :/ I expected more Alexa, what i got was weird scenes and a random filler character

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
While im glad Minxy is back, this was really not much :/ I expected more Alexa, what i got was weird scenes and a random filler character
I haven't finished it yet but there is another sister, an older one, she was on a business thing at the start i'm guessing she's turned up.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes