3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

arms99

May 11, 2018
That story is just a complete nonsense.
When you have postpartum trauma, doctors don't let you have another child like that. So, Alexa...
And, why mom or sisters haven't tell MC directly : " Oh yeah, you have another sister, Tracy, she is not here for now, etc... "
Basicaly : the mom had the twins, after that : the MC. She abandonned the MC, adopt Tracy instead or recuperating MC, and have Alexa instead of recuperating MC. Why the MC doesn't just tell Madisson " fuck you " and go back to his adoptive parents already ? WAKE UP MC ! YOUR MOTHER DOESN'T WANT YOU !
I agree, she deserves an award for worst mother ever. I can't help but hate her more every update. So she gives you up for adoption, so you assume you're the oldest, but no you're the middle child (who gives up the middle child?). So we get past this and now it turns out that at the same time she's giving you up for adoption, she herself is adopting another child. WTH, there is something seriously wrong with the MC for not telling her to go to hell after learning that. Also who/why would anyone let someone adopt a child right after they've given up their own child for adoption. Doesn't make sense.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I was actually excited for this game when I first found it, but after finding out that nothing of value has happened since.... what's the point? Why do people bother even continue to support a dev this lazy?
Probably for the same reason people feel the need to come into a thread and whine and complain about any game they just got free, and aren't supporting the game. Because they can.

User4862

May 26, 2019
I agree, she deserves an award for worst mother ever. I can't help but hate her more every update. So she gives you up for adoption, so you assume you're the oldest, but no you're the middle child (who gives up the middle child?). So we get past this and now it turns out that at the same time she's giving you up for adoption, she herself is adopting another child. WTH, there is something seriously wrong with the MC for not telling her to go to hell after learning that. Also who/why would anyone let someone adopt a child right after they've given up their own child for adoption. Doesn't make sense.
some people like soap operas.

edit: to clarify, i like soap operas, and i like this story.

Last edited:

arms99

May 11, 2018
some people like soap operas.

edit: to clarify, i like soap operas, and i like this story.
Got that. I don't mind the story, I just don't like the mother. In my opinion she's not suited for a love route, her backstory is verging on unforgivable. If on the other hand there was a corruption/hate route she would be ideal. After this update, I'm all for a hate bang option.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If on the other hand there was a corruption/hate route she would be ideal.
As long as it was optional.

As bad as the mother is she's rich obviously powerful and bossy, the kid is a virgin.

Suspension of disbelief only goes so far and him corrupting any of those girls seems so far out of the realm it's hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: ohhaiguize

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Hmm I'm not sure to really understand but when I read the walkthrough it talks about scenes I can't get access...
Afetr the sauna scene with Brooke I can only talk with the others sisters for a few lines and then the game tells me to wait for the next update... (but in the guide I see we can encounter the strange girl again and the scene in the spa with the sisters is much longer)
I don't understand I replay the game thinking it was due to a damaged save but nothing changed I can't access the new content.

Please help T-T

EDIT : I find the problem, I just change a little line in the code and everything works fine :)

Well I really like this update and I'm very happy to see that the dev is still here to develop this game !! Keep going man it's a good job and I love the renders ^^

Last edited:

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Exactly.
Doesn't make sense at all.
But I don't have high hopes about the devs changing that.
Another wasted potential.

Reactions: JeeJeen and arms99

JeeJeen

Sep 14, 2017
This is really some fucked up shit. The plot is just awful and completly illogical. If i were MC, I would simply spit in the face of this "mother", turn around and return to adoptive parents. This is just disgusting and not sexy at all.

Reactions: Arassei

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
I agree, she deserves an award for worst mother ever.
I still think the mothers from Second Chance or My New Family have her beat for the award, but she is definitely a nominee. I mean at least she did have some kinda mental breakdown and was a danger to the MC. But why he wasn't put with whomever the sisters were til she got her head straight I don't know.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I still think the mothers from Second Chance or My New Family have her beat for the award, but she is definitely a nominee. I mean at least she did have some kinda mental breakdown and was a danger to the MC. But why he wasn't put with whomever the sisters were til she got her head straight I don't know.
It was after she got better she put him for adoption. She was scared she'd hurt him, her words.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
That story is just a complete nonsense.
When you have postpartum trauma, doctors don't let you have another child like that. So, Alexa...
And, why mom or sisters haven't tell MC directly : " Oh yeah, you have another sister, Tracy, she is not here for now, etc... "
Basicaly : the mom had the twins, after that : the MC. She abandonned the MC, adopt Tracy instead or recuperating MC, and have Alexa instead of recuperating MC. Why the MC doesn't just tell Madisson " fuck you " and go back to his adoptive parents already ? WAKE UP MC ! YOUR MOTHER DOESN'T WANT YOU !
Seriously, Devs ? That's the completely illogical story you want to tell us ?
I know it's an incest tag, but the MC has NO REACTION when he see his family members make out with each other. And no questions, of course... It's totally normal. And these members always look at him in these situations, why ? See his reaction ? And I am sorry but it's not just salutation kissing... with all the " mmhhhh ".
No, honestly, Madisson : " Anything for my girl... " and Tracy : " anything ? " + make out scene. You can admit all of you already had sex with each other ! That won't be a surprise ! And the MC will be more useless than he already is !
The MC is just a follower. 90% of his aswers are : Okay... yeah... sure... sure thing... uhuu.... etc. He must pay for his sentenses or what ? He's manipuled by Alexa and the slave of Brooke but he says nothing, like a beta !
Also, there is more puntuation than " ... "
The scenes are tooooooo long ! You have to click 100 times for to see all renders for just one simple action.
And slow down with the screen's shakes, please. Nausea.

I can only totally agree with you that the mother is a bad joke and the mc should have a hate / revenge route where he can make her suffer for the fact that she has deported the mc so cold and not the nice friendly blah blah blah she has a fucking interested in him .....
and then she did not play a role in the game anyway because she was never there except at the beginning really great for a reunion and the most interaction of the mc yes, if I remember right anyway with the hotel staff as with the family where he Of course, we also had to start the game over again from the beginning (again).

I hope it's worth it after more than a year I have not had much hopes at first loved the game but it was gradually disappointing mom was completely out before then the updates were small and small conversion of the game new start last update for over 1 year was also a total disappointment what I really sad because the game is a real gem could have been

Reactions: Arassei

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Why would the dev change anything?

It's part of the story.
Because the story have to be something " real ". Why would you read an illogical story with nonsenses and contradictions ?
It's not like the story is in another dimension where you can do wathever you want with your children.
And the MC's behavior toward the situation... really ?
In his place, you won't be angry ? Feel abandonned ? Betrayed ?
I mean, even suspension of disbelief has its limit.

User4862

May 26, 2019
Because the story have to be something " real ". Why would you read an illogical story with nonsenses and contradictions ?
It's not like the story is in another dimension where you can do wathever you want with your children.
different people have a whole variety of different tastes, that should already be obvious.

but the most important thing: its the devs story to tell, how she wants.

Reactions: MotootE

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's the devs story to tell not to cater to you. It's your choice to decide whether you want to play it or not.

Not everything is aimed at everyone and this obviously isn't for you.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
It's the devs story to tell not to cater to you. It's your choice to decide whether you want to play it or not.

Not everything is aimed at everyone and this obviously isn't for you.
different people have a whole variety of different tastes, that should already be obvious.

I know, I know. And it's true.
But it's sad.

JeeJeen

Sep 14, 2017

Yeah, good luck with telling the story to these one and a half people who will continue to support her on Patreon after that update.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes