Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
2017 : Day 0
2018 : Day 1
2019 : Day 2
2020 : Day 3
2021 : Day 4
... so on.

Note : This is cryptical message, please not read it as usual means.

Reactions: MotootE

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I have no idea what you all expect from the MC, the way he takes everything.
All women do what they want with him. They manipulate him to the letter and all he has to say is: Um... Sure... etc.
I'm not quite happy about it myself, but that's the story the Dev wants to tell us.

What irritates me is the point system.
I have a score with few points for everyone and yet everyone behaves towards him as if everything is Tutti. Or the points are just for what they are wearing in some scenes where you get a choice (like at the beach for the bikinis).
Though you can skip some scenes if you want, they have no impact on the story for now.

Reactions: Arassei

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
All women do what they want with him. They manipulate him to the letter and all he has to say is: Um... Sure... etc.
I'm not quite happy about it myself, but that's the story the Dev wants to tell us.

I have a score with few points for everyone and yet everyone behaves towards him as if everything is Tutti. Or the points are just for what they are wearing in some scenes where you get a choice (like at the beach for the bikinis).
Though you can skip some scenes if you want, they have no impact on the story for now.
The points really don't matter at all because there are some options that goes to end game even though you got maxed points.

This is more femdom than anything else.

ADD: Almost every female in this VN has there way with the MC so that = Femdom.

Reactions: HorizonD

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
The points really don't matter at all because there are some options that goes to end game even though you got maxed points.

This is more femdom than anything else.

ADD: Almost every female in this VN has there way with the MC so that = Femdom.
With the frequency of updates, more like findom.

• Haha
Reactions: ipps and ohhaiguize

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
In the dev console there is "pregnant" PervertedHotel 2019-09-06 19-11-37-05.jpg I hope this means we will be able to get 1 or more of the sisters pregnant.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Or Eliza or the masseuse... if they come around the no fucking/finishing off rule. ^^

arms99

May 11, 2018
I still think the mothers from Second Chance or My New Family have her beat for the award, but she is definitely a nominee. I mean at least she did have some kinda mental breakdown and was a danger to the MC. But why he wasn't put with whomever the sisters were til she got her head straight I don't know.
I disagree, the mother from 'My New Family' was almost killed by the father and told that if she made contact with the MC he would kill the MC. So I'd say she's a good mother. As for 'second chances', she's the stepmother who was severely abused by the father and after his death she took it out on the son of her tormentor. And while I wouldn't give her any mother of the year prizes, I can understand why she acted the way she did and forgive her. So, so far the mum here is still my nominee for worst mother of the year award.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
I disagree, the mother from 'My New Family' was almost killed by the father and told that if she made contact with the MC he would kill the MC. So I'd say she's a good mother. As for 'second chances', she's the stepmother who was severely abused by the father and after his death she took it out on the son of her tormentor. And while I wouldn't give her any mother of the year prizes, I can understand why she acted the way she did and forgive her. So, so far the mum here is still my nominee for worst mother of the year award.
Hmm...
I have to disagree about the mother from " My new family ", I didn't find her convincing at all :/
She had plenty of oportunities to pick up her son and run (while he was at school for exemple) and explain him the situation and move out with him. I mean, you don't let your child with a such dangerous man, you think, you ask help, you do anything you can... but instead of that, she found another huband and had two other children with him.
It's not even her who take contact with MC at the first place.
Clearly not the mom of the year :/
For me, she is at the same level as Madisson.
The devs want an idea to have the MC separed from his mom from the start. And often, they pick the first idea that across their mind and do not think more about it.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016

what do you expect from a woman writer...kind of hard for them to write an alpha male. after all these bitches are woman.

• Angry
Reactions: Retro

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
just played it and no patch needed. restarting a new game will ask question. just type family and its an automatic.

no new content as it still ends on the same scene as it did before. maybe the few snapshot images at the end have changed but really the previous content got a bit of a rewrite, nothing more.
there are no pretenses about the game or story so its good enough for what it wants to be, renders are good but not great.
the lack of content after so long in development is the big thing for me. over 2 years and it only took a few releases to make it this far. not really a dev I can get behind in support of. my rating would be: meh

Thanks.

Reactions: consumptionist

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
As for 'second chances', she's the stepmother who was severely abused by the father and after his death she took it out on the son of her tormentor.
You are confusing "Second Chance" with "Bad Memories". No biggie all these games run together for me too. As for the super mother in "My New Family", we should probably keep the discussion about her to that games thread.

arms99

May 11, 2018
You are confusing "Second Chance" with "Bad Memories". No biggie all these games run together for me too. As for the super mother in "My New Family", we should probably keep the discussion about her to that games thread.
My bad, you're right. These games do run together in my head

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
hmmm after a long time... but the update is pretty satisfying.. probably because i have to start from the beginning (lol- just kidding)... but that tease though, i expected him to suck her.. well the maker of this game is such a tease but good though.

Reactions: mvitrak
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes