3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
I'm rather happy Minxy managed to get another update out.
I hope she is truly back and we get more updates.. :D

I remember this game being pretty good and promising, so i will wait for the next update - mostly to make sure I don't get into the game and then have to wait another year. x_x

About the realism: This is an incest game where thte entire family wants to get into the mcs pants (on their terms) *and* the mc is rather up to it, the premise alone throws any realism out of the window.. =P

About women writers and "alpha males": I never really liked the term, but what exactly to do guys expect? That the mc dominates and forces every women he meets to his will? That does actually sound boring.
Also, does the mc of Last Sovereign count as "alpha"? That game is also written by a women..

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
this was an update? zero new content unless you go all the way back to the beginning and resee certain scenes... total time on update 30s...

May 25, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script2continued.rpy", line 484, in script
    with lingermove
  File "game/script2continued.rpy", line 484, in <module>
    with lingermove
NameError: name 'lingermove' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script2continued.rpy", line 484, in script
    with lingermove
  File "G:\Patreon\ManicMinxy\PervertedHotel-Day-2-Afternoon-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1349, in execute
    trans = renpy.python.py_eval(self.expr)
  File "G:\Patreon\ManicMinxy\PervertedHotel-Day-2-Afternoon-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "G:\Patreon\ManicMinxy\PervertedHotel-Day-2-Afternoon-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script2continued.rpy", line 484, in <module>
    with lingermove
NameError: name 'lingermove' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Perverted Hotel Day-2-Afternoon
Sat Sep 07 11:14:05 2019

May 25, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script2continued.rpy", line 1546, in script
    call screen jacuzziandsaunaA1
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen jacuzziandsaunaA1 is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script2continued.rpy", line 1546, in script
    call screen jacuzziandsaunaA1
  File "G:\Patreon\ManicMinxy\PervertedHotel-Day-2-Afternoon-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1861, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "G:\Patreon\ManicMinxy\PervertedHotel-Day-2-Afternoon-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1849, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Patreon\ManicMinxy\PervertedHotel-Day-2-Afternoon-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 203, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Patreon\ManicMinxy\PervertedHotel-Day-2-Afternoon-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2750, in call_screen
    show_screen(_screen_name, _transient=True, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Patreon\ManicMinxy\PervertedHotel-Day-2-Afternoon-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1077, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))
Exception: Screen jacuzziandsaunaA1 is not known.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Perverted Hotel Day-2-Afternoon
Sat Sep 07 11:35:08 2019

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Lots of posts telling the dev how write and what to write, and when to write it, to cater for their own personal tastes, desires etc. Well, if you want such a game then instead of demanding someone else change their story to suit you, go and develop your own game. Or don't you have the skills, can't be bothered to learn them, or simply can't be bothered to devote the time and effort. Just want to sit on the sidelines throwing your shit about with the other monkeys?

There's a difference between constructive criticism and petulant demands. Not much of the former, plenty of the latter.

This is written from a female perspective. It makes a pleasant change from the 'MC has a big dick, all the women fall over with their ankles behind their ears'. It has interesting characters that show the manipulative and often illogical (to men) female characteristics. Who better to write try and portray that than a female writer? If people aren't secure enough to handle that then play something else. Personally, I'm getting this for free and like what's been delivered, overall it's a good product in my view, which is the view that counts most to me. Sure, like everyone I'd like to see it more frequently, but I don't know what's going on in the dev's life any more than the rest. I'm just pleased it's still live and under development.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
ManicMinxy Sorry if I come across as being irritated by it, but 'mean't' is not a word. If you were to download Grammarly, I feel it would help a lot.

Also, a step-sibling is the child of your parent's marriage partner from their previous relationship. They then marry your parent and their child becomes your step-sibling, a sibling by marriage. Adoption is adopted, that's it, no "step" or whatever. The family may introduce that child officially as an adopted child but within close families, they may just say "you're my brother/sister".

Last edited:

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Please stop telling people that they cannot post bugs/error/grammatical mistakes/or any other feedback - critical or not - of the game. Everyone is allow to post that here.

If you're going to get triggered because people post this stuff just like we do on literally every other game thread on the forum, please add them to your ignore list.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
swed57

Those bugs only show up if you chose the wrong option/response, if you chose the correct response then no error.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
My first time playing this and I liked it quite much. Perverted enough for me \o/.
It was bit surprising how fast they jumped on MC, incest love must have been strong in them.
My favourites were Alexa and Haley. Scene with masseur was also nice.
Mother wasn't sexy and I didn't liked Brooke's attitude, so I'll fuck them but I don't have to like them.
I'll be definitely following this project later on.

Then some problems:
Game seemed to end in the middle of spa scene with Alexa and Hailey. I read someone mentioning that following scene with mother needed some points so I don't mind missing that, but that scene really ended before it went anywhere.

Some typoes:
You arn't using the women's toliets? -> aren't and toilets
*She presses her hand against her* -> his hand
I get it... Who in their right mind gives up a childwho is not their -> child who
No I'm definately ready -> definitely

Apr 2, 2019
My first time playing this and I liked it quite much. Perverted enough for me \o/.
It was bit surprising how fast they jumped on MC, incest love must have been strong in them.
My favourites were Alexa and Haley. Scene with masseur was also nice.
Mother wasn't sexy and I didn't liked Brooke's attitude, so I'll fuck them but I don't have to like them.
I'll be definitely following this project later on.

Then some problems:
Game seemed to end in the middle of spa scene with Alexa and Hailey. I read someone mentioning that following scene with mother needed some points so I don't mind missing that, but that scene really ended before it went anywhere.

Some typoes:
You arn't using the women's toliets? -> aren't and toilets
*She presses her hand against her* -> his hand
I get it... Who in their right mind gives up a childwho is not their -> child who
No I'm definately ready -> definitely
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
If you read back a bit, others reported this as well and it is related to having added the old incest patch from the first page. Since the patch is no longer needed (and should definitely be deleted from the page) it has not been updated for awhile and appears to be blocking some content. If you had not already started a new game previously without the patch, you need to start new and use "family" to define the relationship at the start of the game, and then everything will play out correctly including all new content.

actually if you read back a bit you will see my own post no.2875. as you will then see I was already more than aware of this and had indeed started a new game

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes