3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
I just updated my review for the game. Pretty short update, and it has some bugs and spelling errors BUT im super excited that ManicMinxy might be back to working on this game and giving regular updates.

One question though minxy, are the dialog questions meant to matter? it seems (especially in this update) that of all the choices your given, all the answers are the same.

Reactions: mvitrak

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
I finished this new update with a lot of headache ... And I can say that I hate everyone in the family except Heiley and Eliza

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
ManicMinxy Sorry if I come across as being irritated by it, but 'mean't' is not a word. If you were to download Grammarly, I feel it would help a lot.

Also, a step-sibling is the child of your parent's marriage partner from their previous relationship. They then marry your parent and their child becomes your step-sibling, a sibling by marriage. Adoption is adopted, that's it, no "step" or whatever. The family may introduce that child officially as an adopted child but within close families, they may just say "you're my brother/sister".
Ooo Thanks for the heads up! My grammar is absolutely terrible. Does anyone know if there is a spell check function/add-in in python?

Yeah ... Apparently in a legal context "step-sibling" works... They are more accurately described sometimes as the "adoptive sibling..." I think I will go with "adoptive sibling" for now...!

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I'm rather happy Minxy managed to get another update out.
I hope she is truly back and we get more updates.. :D

I remember this game being pretty good and promising, so i will wait for the next update - mostly to make sure I don't get into the game and then have to wait another year. x_x

About the realism: This is an incest game where thte entire family wants to get into the mcs pants (on their terms) *and* the mc is rather up to it, the premise alone throws any realism out of the window.. =P

About women writers and "alpha males": I never really liked the term, but what exactly to do guys expect? That the mc dominates and forces every women he meets to his will? That does actually sound boring.
Also, does the mc of Last Sovereign count as "alpha"? That game is also written by a women..
About the realism: I agree with how all the realism has been thrown out the table.
1. All the characters are basically 'played-up' archetypes...
2. You as the MC never question where you're are and what you're up to
3. The MC always seems stupidly compliant

This is partly because if I write an MC who can do whatever he wants, that would be impossible to make. The VN would basically have infinite choices ... Even if i just use multiple choices it's difficult to plan. My programming skills are also super limited and so I avoid doing that. It also means my game doesn't seem like a game at all. It just seems like a glorified slideshow.

Reactions: darlic

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
hopefully minxy see this, we have started a ritual on they're discord with our daily love red_webpict35_1484337167-1.png and hopefully you are doing well, and things are going good, we do miss you!!!

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
from what I have seen on this feed since update dropped, I don't seem to be missing much anyway so its no biggy to me :)
Pretty much 2 short scenes when it comes to "lewds", mostly a ton of dialogue

Supposed to be 1000+ CGs, but the way Manic does stuff, at least 900 of those are either, duplicates and/or transition actions like, 5 CGs to make a character blink, or 10 CGs to make them open their mouth and such

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hi ManicMinxy,

I'm glad your back to developing the game (It's been a while). I like your character choices - their different personalities.

Player(s) Don't read spoiler unless you have made it to day 2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I cannot use the ignore option to successfully bypass the game's progression Ren'Py trace-back error.

I have linked here -

Good luck

P.S. Here is my slightly modded "20 points" save file (zip) if you need it -

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Ooo Thanks for the heads up! My grammar is absolutely terrible. Does anyone know if there is a spell check function/add-in in python?

Yeah ... Apparently in a legal context "step-sibling" works... They are more accurately described sometimes as the "adoptive sibling..." I think I will go with "adoptive sibling" for now...!
Here's what I use and it includes a spell-checker: https://f95zone.to/threads/text-editor-setup-for-reading-writing-modding-editing-renpy.12996/

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes