3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
someone needs to remove the incest patch its based on the outdated script from a year ago

Yes, you don't need an incest patch.

Essentially, I have an inbuilt incest patch already in the visual novel. I had to make one to get around Patreon's policies when my Patreon page was banned for incest content.

Unfortunately, it does mean that you have to restart the game from the beginning to initiate this inbuilt patch.

All you need to do is choose what sort of relationship you want these characters to have with you.

An example would be : family

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Yes, you don't need an incest patch.

Essentially, I have an inbuilt incest patch already in the visual novel. I had to make one to get around Patreon's policies when my Patreon page was banned for incest content.

Unfortunately, it does mean that you have to restart the game from the beginning to initiate this inbuilt patch.

All you need to do is choose what sort of relationship you want these characters to have with you.

An example would be : family
Hey Minxy !

Lovely to see you're back !

If you don't mind, can i ask you about the game ?

basically, i just want to ask that, how long do you think is the game planned to be ?

Keeping in mind and being respectful of your real-life commitments and busy schedule, would it be ok if i can ask about the expected time of development that the game will need to be considered completely built ?

also, do you have a plot / story-line planned out for the game beforehand ?

i hope these questions are not too harsh. i just love the game and would love to know a bit about the future of the game.

thank you for making the game in the first place !

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Hey Minxy !

Lovely to see you're back !

If you don't mind, can i ask you about the game ?

basically, i just want to ask that, how long do you think is the game planned to be ?

Keeping in mind and being respectful of your real-life commitments and busy schedule, would it be ok if i can ask about the expected time of development that the game will need to be considered completely built ?

also, do you have a plot / story-line planned out for the game beforehand ?

i hope these questions are not too harsh. i just love the game and would love to know a bit about the future of the game.

thank you for making the game in the first place !
Well, I think that the climax of the story will happen around day 3. I've been eager to show you all the major plot points which I have planned since the beginning of developing the game!

With that said, yes I have a plot/ story-line planned out beforehand. I have changed some elements to what I've originally planned out but I have been mostly true to what I originally intended.

That's all I'll provide for that question!

- M

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Well, I think that the climax of the story will happen around day 3. I've been eager to show you all the major plot points which I have planned since the beginning of developing the game!

With that said, yes I have a plot/ story-line planned out beforehand. I have changed some elements to what I've originally planned out but I have been mostly true to what I originally intended.

That's all I'll provide for that question!

- M
great to hear back from you and good to know a bit more about the game !

thank you so much for the information. I can't wait to play this awesome game once again !

i hope you are successful in making this ( and you attain creative satisfaction, staying true & sincere to your intended vision when you finally finish the game )

wishing you all the best !

Reactions: ManicMinxy

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hmm... Okay I'll take a look on my end. Can you tell me if you're using any mods, patches, or other versions ? I think it might be something to do with the compressed version not using jpeg...
Hi ManicMinxy,

Thanks for your reply and time. I can't tell you what was causing the "fluke" crash. No mods, old patches and I started a new game to get to day 2 before the crash.

Brainstorming, I thought - why not try to unzip the game's zip file again and try to load my save to see if that helped.

It worked! No crash after choosing the graphic link next to the front desk where I was having problems advancing the game.

Okay, back to game play. :)

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Hi ManicMinxy,

Brilliant stuff you've got going here. Some really deep plotlines along with some really hot fetish content. I hope you can expand on the lactation & urination content with more updates.

I'm hoping that a Day 3 update won't mean the end of the game though. The OP suggested a two-week stay at the hotel....

Either way, a really engaging storyline, gorgeous girls and hot content definitely leave me wanting more!

Reactions: darlic

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Imteresting fact! Game is ending in some point, but walkthrough still goes on...
Walkthrough ends where the game ends.

I've got no idea what you guys are doing wrong to get a game end so soon but the walkthrough is right.

Only thing I can think of is you are using the incest patch, it's not needed and hasn't been updated for new content.

Reactions: Synergy_

adultUser

Oct 11, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9906, in script
    call screen salonViewport3
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9868, in execute
    screen salonViewport3:
    screen salonViewport3:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9876, in execute
    viewport id "salonViewport3FG":
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9884, in execute
    imagebutton auto "spabutton2 %s.webp" xpos 618 ypos 335 action NullAction("proNota") #no
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9884, in keywords
    imagebutton auto "spabutton2 %s.webp" xpos 618 ypos 335 action NullAction("proNota") #no
TypeError: object() takes no parameters.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9906, in script
    call screen salonViewport3
  File "M:\arch\PervertedHotel-Day-2-Afternoon-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1861, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "M:\arch\PervertedHotel-Day-2-Afternoon-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1849, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "M:\arch\PervertedHotel-Day-2-Afternoon-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 203, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "M:\arch\PervertedHotel-Day-2-Afternoon-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2755, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "M:\arch\PervertedHotel-Day-2-Afternoon-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "M:\arch\PervertedHotel-Day-2-Afternoon-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "M:\arch\PervertedHotel-Day-2-Afternoon-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "M:\arch\PervertedHotel-Day-2-Afternoon-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "M:\arch\PervertedHotel-Day-2-Afternoon-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
  File "M:\arch\PervertedHotel-Day-2-Afternoon-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "M:\arch\PervertedHotel-Day-2-Afternoon-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "M:\arch\PervertedHotel-Day-2-Afternoon-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "M:\arch\PervertedHotel-Day-2-Afternoon-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen salonViewport3:
    screen salonViewport3:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9876, in execute
    viewport id "salonViewport3FG":
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9884, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9884, in keywords
  File "<screen language>", line 9884, in <module>
  File "M:\arch\PervertedHotel-Day-2-Afternoon-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1011, in __init__
    raise TypeError("object() takes no parameters.")
TypeError: object() takes no parameters.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Perverted Hotel Day-2-Afternoon
Wed Sep 18 06:47:49 2019

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Hi ManicMinxy,

Brilliant stuff you've got going here. Some really deep plotlines along with some really hot fetish content. I hope you can expand on the lactation & urination content with more updates.

I'm hoping that a Day 3 update won't mean the end of the game though. The OP suggested a two-week stay at the hotel....

Either way, a really engaging storyline, gorgeous girls and hot content definitely leave me wanting more!
No I don't intend Day 3 to be the end of the game !

It's more like ... Just the climax...

-M

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes