3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
What's up with Alexa calling Hailey "Brooke" while in the spa and jacuzzi?

Looks like the author keeps messing up Brooke and Hailey's names.

Reactions: Mortimilian

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
The story needs more context and intricacy..stop rushing things too much its not that that i dont like the game but i do feel like it could have been played a little better...as my own opionion..it would have been better if the MC somehow starts to unreveal the perversion of the family by witnessing something he shouldnt have in different scenarios instead of the sisters and mother being so openly intimate from the first day of the game in that way the MC can slowly cope up with the situation and can decide to participate or not.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The story needs more context and intricacy..stop rushing things too much its not that that i dont like the game but i do feel like it could have been played a little better...as my own opionion..it would have been better if the MC somehow starts to unreveal the perversion of the family by witnessing something he shouldnt have in different scenarios instead of the sisters and mother being so openly intimate from the first day of the game in that way the MC can slowly cope up with the situation and can decide to participate or not.
This.gif

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The story needs more context and intricacy..stop rushing things too much its not that that i don't like the game, but i do feel like it could have been played a little better...as my own opinion..it would have been better if the MC somehow starts to unreveal the perversion of the family by witnessing something he shouldn't have in different scenarios instead of the sisters and mother being so openly intimate from the first day of the game in that way the MC can slowly cope up with the situation and can decide to participate or not.
I was busy so i couldn't express my full opinion, so I'm gonna do it now:

What you're saying is exactly my problem and at the same time the thing that makes me curious about this game:
MC grew up in a normal family, probably with no mentions about incest or anything similar to it and yet, he can accept to passionately kiss(enough to have some spilt-saliva/drool on their mouths) his own mom and doing all those crazy(for someone not "initiated" to incest) things with his own blood-related family(mom and sisters) and we don't know why he isn't shocked or make some questions about it...and because patreon's policy about incest...we'll never know because Minxy would be forced to actually make "incest" a canon thing...because at least for now, MC is a step-son and a step-brother or just a random dude invited to join this family composed only by sexy women...

in short: i'm curious but patreon may be suffocating this part of the story that we want to know so badly...

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I was busy so i couldn't express my full opinion, so I'm gonna do it now:

What you're saying is exactly my problem and at the same time the thing that makes me curious about this game:
MC grew up in a normal family, probably with no mentions about incest or anything similar to it and yet, he can accept to passionately kiss(enough to have some spilt-saliva/drool on their mouths) his own mom and doing all those crazy(for someone not "initiated" to incest) things with his own blood-related family(mom and sisters) and we don't know why he isn't shocked or make some questions about it...and because patreon's policy about incest...we'll never know because Minxy would be forced to actually make "incest" a canon thing...because at least for now, MC is a step-son and a step-brother or just a random dude invited to join this family composed only by sexy women...

in short: i'm curious but patreon may be suffocating this part of the story that we want to know so badly...
Indeed! Everything seems very fast paced and the set up doesnt seem quite logical or reasonable to be quite frank...but its the dev's game and he can decide what to implement or what not....but if you ever ask me..which one i prefer..Quality vs Quantity..I would without a doubt choose Quality which includes story and plot rather than 4k Res intimate scenes...but once in a while it gets the job done faster.. and as for the dev ...This game does have a good intro story..dont let it go to waste...

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
Sorry, just stumbled over this game and it looks ok so far. What has me wondering is if there is a lewd/inc patch to get rid of the censoring? And sorry for not reading through 150 something pages to get my answer that way......I am just too lazy on this sunday evening ;-)

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Sorry, just stumbled over this game and it looks ok so far. What has me wondering is if there is a lewd/inc patch to get rid of the censoring? And sorry for not reading through 150 something pages to get my answer that way......I am just too lazy on this sunday evening ;-)
When you start the game it will ask you to input the girls' relation to you. Just type "family" without the quotes and they'll be your blood relatives.

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Wait Eliza is only my personal hostess? I was expecting the hot redhead is to be my blood relatives or something....well time to make her part of the family if you know what I mean ;)

Edited: Holy shit, did this game blow my mind, from the rendering to all the details :eek: and also how many sisters does one family need before it's too many? I don't know I don't have siblings can't tell you that. Bottom line, great writing excellent art render, especially Eliza (I know we already discussed about pale redheads with green/blue eyes), if you were to render her in the future, mind keeping the "carpet" for her so it matches with the curtain :love:? Aside from just one tiny thing and that's her freckles and they kinda look like blood splatter. Not sure if it's hard to render that or that can be improved in the future? Also really interesting that Alexa has this age suppression behavior going on.

Thank you for making this an awesome game and I can't wait for more surprises you are going to throw at us.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Wonder what's up with Minxy, looking forward to the new build!
Why do you wonder the same shit as always he / she / it showed up after months and had things ready now after 2 Months no shit again same play same gain just making quick bucks and uhh he / she / it is back........ look at the patron same pattern just some bullshit pics nothing more no progress!!

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes