3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

User4862

May 26, 2019
Why do you wonder the same shit as always he / she / it showed up after months and had things ready now after 2 Months no shit again same play same gain just making quick bucks and uhh he / she / it is back........ look at the patron same pattern just some bullshit pics nothing more no progress!!
nothings been said either way. no need to start with the doomsaying bullshit again.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
nothing has been said either way. no need to start with the doomsaying bullshit again.
it goes both ways tho: let's not talk like she 100% came back...bc this situation is a constant asking to ourself if this time is the good time (i mean if she will not leave/go on hiatus for like a year like the last time)

so let's not start the "doomsaying bullshit" but also let's not start the "super mental illusion bullshit believing that she is 100% came back and everything is perfect forever"

Let's be critical and states the fact: she is spamming images again...but no news about the next release. The End.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Why do you wonder the same shit as always he / she / it showed up after months and had things ready now after 2 Months no shit again same play same gain just making quick bucks and uhh he / she / it is back........ look at the patron same pattern just some bullshit pics nothing more no progress!!
Yeah that's cute and all, but clearly you've got no idea what's up with Minxy neither. Didn't ask for a status update for the game, I asked what's up with Minxy :D Sincerely doubt this is a work of making a few bucks fast and leave. Too much effort for too little gain. My guess? Busy in real life, and doesn't feel like working on the game every night, simple.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Yeah that's cute and all, but clearly you've got no idea what's up with Minxy neither. Didn't ask for a status update for the game, I asked what's up with Minxy :D Sincerely doubt this is a work of making a few bucks fast and leave. Too much effort for too little gain. My guess? Busy in real life, and doesn't feel like working on the game every night, simple.
Same with everyone else nothing new why not say it..... Hey guys just been busy with life and soo just chill maybe i can get an update every 3-5 months up but no promise?????

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
how is this dude not livid lmao, I was like aight sure after she explained she had a kid from sperm after getting lonely, BUT SHE ACTUALLY ADOPTED ANOTHER CHILD BEFORE THAT AND STILL DIDN'T LOOK FOR THIS MAN UNTIL YEARS LATER, this shit kept me up at night man...
most of us are waiting for updates only for having an explanation about this whole family mess XD

And MC is like: Wow! Yeah okay, mom adopted someone after giving me away, then used some sperm of my dad for having another daughter...i should be mad and hate her forever but these gals are literally begging me to have my D inside them so it's fine XD

Last edited:

bagre1

Jul 13, 2019
ooo daaammed this game is hot

very erotic

seems like updayes take to long, does anyone know if this is still alive? i cant wait to play the next one

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes