jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Damn Brooke might be one of the hottest honey select characters out there

Reactions: fanboi

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
Man how come the mc accept everything that is thrown at him, i mean what kind of person would still blindly trust Maddison especially after that Tracy story I hope he call her out on this
I know, right? I always had quite the empathy skills, and if I was in the shoes of the MC, I would have suffered a mental breakdown no less than 3 times during that limo ride. Here are the brakpoints for me in this:

1) Adopting a child shortly after giving your own up for adoption, I mean what the hell?!
2) Maddison needed to learn from Tracy how hard it was for her in the orphanage, before she decided (apparently purely out of guilt) to track down MC - didn't she tell him before that she always knew where he was and how he was doing?
3) Tracy is apparently some super-genius who designs ground breaking commertial technology as a hobby (she did tell the MC about designing the high-tech bracelets as a response to him asking about her hobbies) sooooo great! Way to make the guy originally born into the family feel like he was simply replaced with someone better.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I know, right? I always had quite the empathy skills, and if I was in the shoes of the MC, I would have suffered a mental breakdown no less than 3 times during that limo ride. Here are the brakpoints for me in this:

1) Adopting a child shortly after giving your own up for adoption, I mean what the hell?!
2) Maddison needed to learn from Tracy how hard it was for her in the orphanage, before she decided (apparently purely out of guilt) to track down MC - didn't she tell him before that she always knew where he was and how he was doing?
3) Tracy is apparently some super-genius who designs ground breaking commertial technology as a hobby (she did tell the MC about designing the high-tech bracelets as a response to him asking about her hobbies) sooooo great! Way to make the guy originally born into the family feel like he was simply replaced with someone better.
Basically i'm playing this game only for learning why all this stuff...including why your biological mother would tongue kiss you soon as you meet her after (at least) 18 years...and why your sisters are so openminded to approve incest.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018

My cousin Kathy was given up for adoption and my uncle adopted a boy like 18 months later. I've never really understood it but it does happen.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes