3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
...I've loaded my savegame from june 2018, clicked less a minute through the story of mother(?) in the pool and got the "version end" screen. so, uhm.... wat?
Are you by any chance using the incest patch? That would explain it.

If so please run the game without it.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Yeah ... Apparently in a legal context "step-sibling" works... They are more accurately described sometimes as the "adoptive sibling..." I think I will go with "adoptive sibling" for now...!
From a legal context the MC isn't related to any of the characters and he certainly isn't a 'step-sibling' even barring that fact. An adopted child is 100% the same as a birth child. Even getting a new updated birth certificate issued. And I can't imagine any parent ever calling out their kid as being adopted.

Man the more I learn about the mom in this game the more and more a dislike her. And that intro to Tracy in the limo really started me off on the wrong foot with her.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
From a legal context the MC isn't related to any of the characters and he certainly isn't a 'step-sibling' even barring that fact. An adopted child is 100% the same as a birth child. Even getting a new updated birth certificate issued. And I can't imagine any parent ever calling out their kid as being adopted.

Man the more I learn about the mom in this game the more and more a dislike her. And that intro to Tracy in the limo really started me off on the wrong foot with her.
I agree. I would be pissed in that situation. Being given up for adoption, then your mom who gave you up goes and adopts another child. Pretty much replacing you and even though she says that she helped your adoptive parents. I still think that its a fucked up situation. Plus Tracy trying to be all mysterious and not answering questions until later. Kinda rubbee me the wrong way.

Reactions: McWoodz and Aelth

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
I agree. I would be pissed in that situation. Being given up for adoption, then your mom who gave you up goes and adopts another child. Pretty much replacing you and even though she says that she helped your adoptive parents. I still think that its a fucked up situation. Plus Tracy trying to be all mysterious and not answering questions until later. Kinda rubbee me the wrong way.
Agreed, Tracy was offputting and the whole situation is pretty weird. It feels like everyone is lying to the MC, or behaving oddly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I were the MC (and the MC wasn't totally just going along with everything without question) I would be figuring out how to GTFO at a moments notice.

I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I've enjoyed the game so far, thanks ManicMinxy

Gambit8582

Jan 14, 2019
Wow that was a long wait for very little content. We'll see if the dev actually works on it consistently or abandons it for another year.

And my god fucking fix the damn spelling and grammar. That's just lazy. And that hot tub scene with the sisters was confusing as fuck. The dev clearly confused brooke and hailey tags for dialogue. Smh just sloppy.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Ooo Thanks for the heads up! My grammar is absolutely terrible. Does anyone know if there is a spell check function/add-in in python?

Yeah ... Apparently in a legal context "step-sibling" works... They are more accurately described sometimes as the "adoptive sibling..." I think I will go with "adoptive sibling" for now...!
Will it be animated?

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Hi ManicMinxy,

I'm glad your back to developing the game (It's been a while). I like your character choices - their different personalities.

Player(s) Don't read spoiler unless you have made it to day 2.
I cannot use the ignore option to successfully bypass the game's progression Ren'Py trace-back error.

I have linked here -

Good luck

P.S. Here is my slightly modded "20 points" save file (zip) if you need it -
Hmm... Okay I'll take a look on my end. Can you tell me if you're using any mods, patches, or other versions ? I think it might be something to do with the compressed version not using jpeg...

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017

Ooo I'll just say ... "I'm you're sister." "But i'm adopted" then that will work right?

• Love
Reactions: fuckyouassholes
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes