3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
1577864131182.png

As a New Years gift to you all, I bring to you the Day 2 Late Afternoon Update!
For this update, the story picks up right after the complete family is reunited and is getting ready for lunch!
Thanks for all the New Years wishes~

A 500MB compressed version and a High Quality 2GB version is avaliable!

- M

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
View attachment 503245

As a New Years gift to you all, I bring to you the Day 2 Late Afternoon Update!
For this update, the story picks up right after the complete family is reunited and is getting ready for lunch!
Thanks for all the New Years wishes~

A 500MB compressed version and a High Quality 2GB version is avaliable!

- M
Well the 2GB version will be avaliable in approximately 20 minutes... It's still uploading!

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
I know! I don't know what I was thinking including such an unnecessarily convoluted plot! I think in future updates I will rewrite some parts that will make it a bit less convoluted and more streamlined !
I really enjoy the game, but streamlining the plot would probably help. I've been thinking about this since the last update where he found out mom replaced him with an adopted daughter and what the reaction would be. I know you said coding skill limitations are playing a big factor, so I tried to think of something that might work with a pretty passive character. Maybe one way to handle it would be to have the character suffer a panic attack at some point. It seems to me that a passive non-confrontational character might suffer from keeping it all bottled up inside. Once the doctor or nurse gives him a diagnosis then they would have to confront the issues. Something to consider. I'm just stoked another update is coming. :)

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Synergy_

ಠ_ಠ
Donor
May 17, 2017
Perverted Hotel Day 2 Late Afternoon Update
Full size (1.8GB):
Compressed (500mb):

Walkthrough has been updated. Link can be found in OP.

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
So this has been 2 and a half year in the making... Day 2? Is there like hours of content on day 1 ?
So it wasn't my imagination this one being on hold/hiatus/whatever for a crapload of time (not a follower or anything and there are what, 3-4 games with "[Something] Hotel" name and Honey Select models around)?

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
Is this game good? I avoid the ones that dosent have the vaginal sex tag because i always need some action lol sticking with hand and mouth not enough unless story make up for it

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Ahh a wonderful New Years present for a freshly awoken old dragon. Manic you just keep doing whatever you want to do with YOUR project.

Reactions: Seraphiel

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
It was a fun update but hell what was it short.. some background we already knew and 2 perverted sisters in de car guess we wait what the next update will bring us.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
After that much time we think this game death already. And now you came back and add ''Late Afternoon''... Oh man that's amazing. Realy hard work...

Reactions: Lerd0

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
Happy to see a new update for this game, hope it goes well for the dev in the future, this project has good potential!

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes