3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Checked the comments and saved me the time to download and play this again after such a long time,thanks for the warning guys,will check this thread again in 1 or 2 years!
That soon? Boy, someone's in a hurry.

On the other hand, it's nice to know that Baby Boy has been/is being welcomed into a warm, loving family. Eventually, one day, not today, they'll really show him how much they love him (or at least part of him). But really didn't need to know how Momma got her money. Does it really matter? Love is all that matters.

Reactions: Rev8

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I'm waiting for the "2 minutes to midnight" update. It will be probably ready around May and we'll get to know how did Madison manage to be a working mom, how she adopted a couple more kids over the years, (it's fine though because she gave money to the MC's adoptive parents) and then we'll read how Brooke sucked the MC's dick under the blanket with the lights off, while he was starring at the ceiling. There might also be some NSFW hand holding pics and some faces squeezed together... Oh, yeah. One of the sisters will invite the MC somewhere where they will be alone a couple of times, but we won't see that until the "time for brunch" update in 2021.
That was clearly an update that was made just so they have something to upload. The game had some potential and it's made with honey select ffs, which can really speed things up, but with meaningless and sporadic updates... I really don't want to say what it looks like.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
I love this game and how the facial expressions change and eyes move so you can tell who is who and who they are talking to or looking at.
Only problem i have with the game is how white i mean vampire white the MC can be in some scenes lol.
Looking forward to more.

Last edited:

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
WAIT A MIN !!! this game is still alive? I thought the game become cancer and died off somewhere. But, hey ! 2020 Welcome back !

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
my lord I miss these girls between updates...

One of the rare Honey Select games that are genius....:love:

in awe.gif

hiddenbird

Oct 23, 2018
I liked the update. It's a slow burn and I very much wished that I had day 3 to play when I was done.

I hope we are back to a semi-regular update schedule because I am looking forward to what happens next.

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
Where to start? Okay the renders are great, the story was consistent with the previous installments, and the overall quality is excellent. It was a bit short, but I'm not going to complain. So now for a bit of analysis and speculation...

The entire episode felt very orchestrated. I don't mean from a contrived story aspect, but it feels like the MC is being manipulated by the entire family. We know the mother has been withholding information intentionally, but here we find out small vital bits of information. Mom discussed with the family when to reveal themselves to him. They discussed whether or not it would be good to reveal themselves if he were too young, so that implies they talked about it for years. Then there was the money discussion, which could have been done at a different time, but was brought up at the lunch in a way that makes it seem like they are trying to deflect his attention away from the abandon/adoption issue. For me it felt like the MC was in shock during the entire meal, saying almost nothing. I would not be surprised to find out that the Maddison was having the MC monitored by someone besides the foster parents. I also would not be surprised to find out the Tracy was monitoring any social media he uses, maybe even hacking his emails and public school records...she's a techie, she may even just have done it for fun (if the MC has an F95 account she'll know just how big of a pervert he is, that's for sure :sneaky:).

As for the limo ride back, it felt like (again) the family manipulated him into going back with Brooke and Hailey. The conversation seems to be an attempt to justify the decisions that were made. To paraphrase, "Mom was hiding things, but she means well.You need to see the entire picture. It's not lying, it's just being deceptive." Which makes me feel like the whole makeout session was used as a further distraction to keep the MC from thinking about things too much. At lunch they say they always wondered what it would be like to have a brother, but in the limo they aren't acting very sisterly. It's like they were tasked with doing damage contol by Maddison after the Tracy reveal.

Just before this dropped I posted a comment where I stated that the MC having a panic attack from being so passive and keeping things bottled up might be in order. After this update I am thinking a panic attack is even more appropriate.

The only one I feel can be trusted is Eliza, who sadly was not in this installment, and she's employed by Maddison, so how much can you trust her? None of this is criticsm mind you, I love this game. I just have a tendency to obsess over puzzles (or I may be just over analyzing things...wouldn't be the first time.)

Warmwind_666

Aug 9, 2019
The MC is too pasive when he learn that Tracy got adopted not long after his mother gave him for adoption personnaly i would have tell to all of them to go fuck themselves if i knew my mother didnt wanted me but adobted after giving me to be adopted or at least i would be lot more upset than him

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
question does this game hassome incest patch to restore the incest status?
No need. When you start a new game it will ask what your relation to the characters is. Type 'family' and the game will have the incest dialogue.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Holy moly, it's not dead. I'm so happy, PH was always one of higher quality Honey Select games.
I'll admit, the art and story are good. It's something else that's killing it. I almost feel like plugging in other devs who do good word on a timely measure.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes