3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
le-sigh.jpg

I used to love this game when it came out... 2 and a half years ago. It wasn't anything extraordinary or different (in terms of genre/subject matter), but the quirkiness and sexy models and pacing was amazing (again, 2 and a half years ago).

I know the developer has addressed her shortcomings before... but come on now. This is pathetic at this point...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Awww, more PH, don't mind if I do.

Thankyou kindly Minxy, hope you have a great new year sweetness.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
always loved the dames in this game..they are stunning adorable cute sexy lotsa stuff..the game is neato to...but putting "day 2 late afternoon" as part of the title throws "some" folks off(people who do not like reading beyond a single sentence..they are legion here) to make them think it's gonna be near no content..perception thingie..SO...change it to Perverted Hotel V0.XX instead..its the tiny things

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
while there is over 30 minutes of reading..it is basically stretching it out through words...there are really only 3 actual scenes..with many variations of head tilt facial expression hand placements etc...so weirdly it is..30 minutes of words for 1 minute of visual..even the "sex" scene you get words..you do not actually see the MC rubbing the pussy or the dame rubbing the dick...you get words and a zoom on their still kissing for the past 10 minutes faces...its weird AF update ....to be honest...i see no actual reason for this update to exist as it does in the form presented..yes..the story advancement is fine..but the presentation was a major fail.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes