3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
question does this game hassome incest patch to restore the incest status?
It doesn't need one you can pick the relations at the start.
What this game does need.
Animations
Animations
fluid scenes (Motions that are animated as actors do actions.) I'm not talking about the bs we get here.
And a steady time flow chart. Or a schedule.
But i'm just a dreamer...

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
The MC is too pasive when he learn that Tracy got adopted not long after his mother gave him for adoption personnaly i would have tell to all of them to go fuck themselves if i knew my mother didnt wanted me but adobted after giving me to be adopted or at least i would be lot more upset than him
The Mom could have put the MC in foster care until she got her head straight but instead she put him up for adoption. Then, what was it a year? later, she adopts another kid? It's just mind blowing. You want there to be a 'go fuck yourself' option but if you actually want content and sex stuff you have to just sit and take it.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
The Mom could have put the MC in foster care until she got her head straight but instead she put him up for adoption. Then, what was it a year? later, she adopts another kid? It's just mind blowing. You want there to be a 'go fuck yourself' option but if you actually want content and sex stuff you have to just sit and take it.
Or make her feel bad enough to give it up faster. That's always an option.
As for the not caring pov if you have been i a position such as the MC you come to terms with life. Some get overwhelmed with sadness and feelings of 'not being wanted' as others spin it to placing themselves first and caring for others as they would like to have been treated.
It's funny thinking about this aspect in a way. Depending on the person at hand you can come out with some kind of sifted view. Though, i would think the person at hand would like to be more compassionate.

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
It doesn't need one you can pick the relations at the start.
What this game does need.
Animations
Animations
fluid scenes (Motions that are animated as actors do actions.) I'm not talking about the bs we get here.
And a steady time flow chart. Or a schedule.
But i'm just a dreamer...
The scenes and animations(or lack of) isn't that bad. I've seen worst. At least it's skippable. And the renders and characters looks good. If there's anything this game needs, it's wayyyyy more content, and wayyyy faster.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I get that this game did not update for forever, so now that you are releasing updates again, you want to keep a schedule....

But that update was so piddly it wasn't worth downloading. And do not, DO NOT start this "time of the day" update crap like fucking Lewd Island because that pisses everyone off. FULL DAYS. Release FULL DAYS

Ncrdrg

May 20, 2017
Always been a fan of this game, regardless of the delays but damn, this update was lackluster. A few minutes of contents and a bunch of text describing sexual actions but you only see kissing.

This isn't worth the download at all and this is the kind of update that loses your patrons.

Last edited:

alohamahalo

Mar 31, 2018
View attachment 9099

Overview:
You are an adopted child who finally gets in touch with your biological mother and sisters who you thought you never had! You find the opportunity to get to know them in a two-week at L'amour Hotel stay which they paid for.

Previously titled "A Perverted Family", the developer has renamed this game to avoid problems.

Thread Updated: 2020-01-01
Release Date: 2020-01-01
Developer/Publisher: /
Censorship: No
Version: Day 2 Late Afternoon
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

It is recommended to start a new game.

Download:
Win - Lin: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Win - Lin Compressed: - - - -
Mac Compressed: - - - -
Others:

Extras:

View attachment 12542 View attachment 9099 View attachment 12543 View attachment 12544 View attachment 12546 View attachment 12548
Is this game on hold or abandoned

TheDuraflex

Feb 17, 2018
I enjoy this game alot, it feels like short content updates but the author is giving himself alot of work with alot of movement on the characters in the scenes.

I get that Minxy is going for the full on POV experience thats why he chooses to describe the sexy parts in text you just have to fill in whats happening in your imagination just like reading a book and in IMO i like it!

Side note dont go into the early morning day x or late night day Y type of update its annoying!

Reactions: ohhaiguize

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
I do love this game and the characters still but this update is super tiny for 3 or 2 months of work. I hope minxy can speed up the story if at all possible. Im sad but Ill stick around to see how this goes.

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
The scenes and animations(or lack of) isn't that bad. I've seen worst. At least it's skippable. And the renders and characters looks good. If there's anything this game needs, it's wayyyyy more content, and wayyyy faster.
Nah, animations is always an plus.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes