3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
I enjoy this game alot, it feels like short content updates but the author is giving himself alot of work with alot of movement on the characters in the scenes.

I get that Minxy is going for the full on POV experience thats why he chooses to describe the sexy parts in text you just have to fill in whats happening in your imagination just like reading a book and in IMO i like it!

Side note dont go into the early morning day x or late night day Y type of update its annoying!
Yes! This! I think slight movement with every screen means a lot more work. I can't make games, nor know how to so I may be wrong. But doesn't more screens means more time and effort? I think it's unnecessary.

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Hi everyone!

There has been a lot of comments on this thread and I'm going to try my best to address all of the points raised!

Reactions: ArcadiaBae

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I get that this game did not update for forever, so now that you are releasing updates again, you want to keep a schedule....

But that update was so piddly it wasn't worth downloading. And do not, DO NOT start this "time of the day" update crap like fucking Lewd Island because that pisses everyone off. FULL DAYS. Release FULL DAYS
I agree with you that the update was pretty short and insubstantial. However, the update was surprisingly hard to make for me. I had a lot of challanges coordinating and rendering images where there are 5 characters. I also spend way too much time trying to make facial expressions for every image and it's the reason why the story progresses so slow. I am going to try do less of them for the next one.

On the "release full days" and not "time of day update point, I couldn't have labeled it anything else other than "late afternoon" because it was what it was and what the update reflected. It was a short one and anything else would be a misrepresentation. I have named previous updates using a numbering system. Maybe this update should instead be called Version - 0.2.5 (for day 2 late afternoon)?

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
while there is over 30 minutes of reading..it is basically stretching it out through words...there are really only 3 actual scenes..with many variations of head tilt facial expression hand placements etc...so weirdly it is..30 minutes of words for 1 minute of visual..even the "sex" scene you get words..you do not actually see the MC rubbing the pussy or the dame rubbing the dick...you get words and a zoom on their still kissing for the past 10 minutes faces...its weird AF update ....to be honest...i see no actual reason for this update to exist as it does in the form presented..yes..the story advancement is fine..but the presentation was a major fail.
Right, I should try to improve on that! I'm going to try and do less facial expressions cause it's extremely time wasting for me but I do have worries that it will compramise the quality of the game. I've chosen to do a complete POV sort of game so... If you're kissing someone unfortunately you can't be looking elsewhere. Advancement through more scenes is what I'm seeing people liking so I will try and intergrate that!

Reactions: ArcadiaBae

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Next update they walk from the limousine to the front door.
Episode after that they enter the hotel.
The episode following that will raise the question - do they take the stairs or the elevator upstairs?
This is somehow starting to look like DBZ or One Piece

1 entire episode is: hey! im gonna fight you!.............and that's it
5 episodes of standing while the wind blows as they increase Ki..........and that's it

Kinda the same shit as One Piece and Luffy spending 20 episodes underwater before fighting Arlong

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
The MC is too pasive when he learn that Tracy got adopted not long after his mother gave him for adoption personnaly i would have tell to all of them to go fuck themselves if i knew my mother didnt wanted me but adobted after giving me to be adopted or at least i would be lot more upset than him
I think I am going to rewrite some parts of the game in the next update...
I thought I was smart by making the MC a passive character everyone can vicariously live through but clearly that has problems!
I think I need to stop making the MC a passive character and make him actually a person. Intergrating a "Go Fuck Yourself Mom you Psycho" option would be hard to integrate into the game and make it eventful but I will consider it :)

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Where to start? Okay the renders are great, the story was consistent with the previous installments, and the overall quality is excellent. It was a bit short, but I'm not going to complain. So now for a bit of analysis and speculation...

The entire episode felt very orchestrated. I don't mean from a contrived story aspect, but it feels like the MC is being manipulated by the entire family. We know the mother has been withholding information intentionally, but here we find out small vital bits of information. Mom discussed with the family when to reveal themselves to him. They discussed whether or not it would be good to reveal themselves if he were too young, so that implies they talked about it for years. Then there was the money discussion, which could have been done at a different time, but was brought up at the lunch in a way that makes it seem like they are trying to deflect his attention away from the abandon/adoption issue. For me it felt like the MC was in shock during the entire meal, saying almost nothing. I would not be surprised to find out that the Maddison was having the MC monitored by someone besides the foster parents. I also would not be surprised to find out the Tracy was monitoring any social media he uses, maybe even hacking his emails and public school records...she's a techie, she may even just have done it for fun (if the MC has an F95 account she'll know just how big of a pervert he is, that's for sure :sneaky:).

As for the limo ride back, it felt like (again) the family manipulated him into going back with Brooke and Hailey. The conversation seems to be an attempt to justify the decisions that were made. To paraphrase, "Mom was hiding things, but she means well.You need to see the entire picture. It's not lying, it's just being deceptive." Which makes me feel like the whole makeout session was used as a further distraction to keep the MC from thinking about things too much. At lunch they say they always wondered what it would be like to have a brother, but in the limo they aren't acting very sisterly. It's like they were tasked with doing damage contol by Maddison after the Tracy reveal.

Just before this dropped I posted a comment where I stated that the MC having a panic attack from being so passive and keeping things bottled up might be in order. After this update I am thinking a panic attack is even more appropriate.

The only one I feel can be trusted is Eliza, who sadly was not in this installment, and she's employed by Maddison, so how much can you trust her? None of this is criticsm mind you, I love this game. I just have a tendency to obsess over puzzles (or I may be just over analyzing things...wouldn't be the first time.)
:unsure:

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Thanks everyone your replies! My takeaway is: faster updates that are substantial (less just talking and more scenes), the MC should be less passive (which I'll try and rewrite the VN from the beginning to reflect this) and the version amount could be a number or complete days.

I hope everyone none-the-less enjoyed the update even though it was very short!

- M

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Glad you're back after long time! Nice lactation scene in the jacuzzi. It's very rare at AG's, so way to go with your ideas!

May 26, 2018
This originally came out in July, 2017. This last update took a fucking year to come out, the game is nearly 3 years old and all it is up to is "Day 2, Late afternoon"? Sorry, but while I like -or liked- this game, there are way better games, with WAY more frequent updates and HUGH amounts of content compared to this game that I will not be wasting my time any further with thegame. If the developer does not care enough to make regular, substantially fleshed out updates, then I can not be bothered to play, much less support, the game.

Warmwind_666

Aug 9, 2019
Thanks everyone your replies! My takeaway is: faster updates that are substantial (less just talking and more scenes), the MC should be less passive (which I'll try and rewrite the VN from the beginning to reflect this) and the version amount could be a number or complete days.

I hope everyone none-the-less enjoyed the update even though it was very short!

- M
i enjoy the VN yes but as i said the Mc is too passive and a little less deception from the family would be good too if you plan on a longer VN i mean secrets are ok in a family but deception is only meant for enemies not blood

Warmwind_666

Aug 9, 2019
The Mom could have put the MC in foster care until she got her head straight but instead she put him up for adoption. Then, what was it a year? later, she adopts another kid? It's just mind blowing. You want there to be a 'go fuck yourself' option but if you actually want content and sex stuff you have to just sit and take it.
Not necesary a go fuck yourself button but mor a im pissed of of what you did button. ask yourself how would you react to that kind of news

Warmwind_666

Aug 9, 2019
no need to rewrite everything just after you have your talk with Tracy he could be ok i was over my head but now i think my mother didnt wanted me at all you know i would be like him at first but after the talk with Tracy he could be pissed of about that confront her and rush out of the dinner to clear his mind

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes