3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Probably the worst part of the game that bugs me, is the dead spaces of nothing but a black screen, that you have to keep clicking to get past.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
@ManicMinxy there is a plot hole in the history or i'm wrong? Maddison tell that she have Alexa will fix her postpartum psychosis, but Tracy also said that she was the reason why Maddison come back for the Mc, so in the end, who is telling the
truth? Also...i got that maddison have a Jocasta complex, but the rest of the people is a little crazy, the twins is almost fucking in the front of a "lost" brother, i get that Brooke is the fuck up of the family, but the rest, is a little too strange.

LIhg

May 18, 2018
one thing that bugs me is the ''you still call mom Maddison'' bits and i'm like ''bitch i just met her ain't calling her mom'' given the fact that apparently the mc alredy has parents

hezmerbevan

Nov 6, 2017
The sisters are great. Mommy is a little bit "too long" xD if i can say that. The girl with the glasses seems clearly out of place and i have no idea who picked her clothes...

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
ManicMinxy I have very few actual notes on the story. But what I will say is don't rewrite the MC from the beginning. Use your updates to build on the character from passive to aggressive or what have you. Turn him into someone that uses his supposed passiveness against this new family he has and eventually turns them into his "slaves" of sorts. Rewriting from the beginning means the next update will take longer and more people will be pissed off at you, more so than they are right now.

This recent update was pitiful because we got nothing but softcore imagery and subpar storyline. If you don't plan on having anything hardcore, tag this as "Ecchi" and continue as you see fit. If it's not ecchi, your next update should have some meat on its bones. You're not making DMD, where the slow burn proved to be effective, and even then by update 4 or 5 there was plenty of action. People have lost too much interest in your game to care about the slow burn. Just look at your Patreon count if you want the proof.

My recommendation is to lose some of the facial quirks and hand motions. While some are cute, seeing them change in every frame is lost on people that also have to read this story you're putting together. We can stand to look at the same image for a few lines on dialogue and have the image or facial expression change to reflect a dramatic note in the dialogue. Anything more is a waste of our time and yours. Your next update shouldn't be a "morning after" or "mid-afternoon", it should be a day. The next one should be v0.3 with some form of explicit scene (blowjob or fingering...that we are shown)...and this should be with a main character (one of the sisters probably) and not hotel staff.

Take this all into serious consideration. Your character models and story are good enough that we're still talking about it two and a half years since you put the game out. And after a number of updates that I can probably count on one hand, we all still want this game to thrive. Right now, your goal should be regaining your fan base and rebuilding trust with said fan base. And you can do that with the content that you put out.

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
ManicMinxy I have very few actual notes on the story. But what I will say is don't rewrite the MC from the beginning. Use your updates to build on the character from passive to aggressive or what have you. Turn him into someone that uses his supposed passiveness against this new family he has and eventually turns them into his "slaves" of sorts. Rewriting from the beginning means the next update will take longer and more people will be pissed off at you, more so than they are right now.

This recent update was pitiful because we got nothing but softcore imagery and subpar storyline. If you don't plan on having anything hardcore, tag this as "Ecchi" and continue as you see fit. If it's not ecchi, your next update should have some meat on its bones. You're not making DMD, where the slow burn proved to be effective, and even then by update 4 or 5 there was plenty of action. People have lost too much interest in your game to care about the slow burn. Just look at your Patreon count if you want the proof.

My recommendation is to lose some of the facial quirks and hand motions. While some are cute, seeing them change in every frame is lost on people that also have to read this story you're putting together. We can stand to look at the same image for a few lines on dialogue and have the image or facial expression change to reflect a dramatic note in the dialogue. Anything more is a waste of our time and yours. Your next update shouldn't be a "morning after" or "mid-afternoon", it should be a day. The next one should be v0.3 with some form of explicit scene (blowjob or fingering...that we are shown)...and this should be with a main character (one of the sisters probably) and not hotel staff.

Take this all into serious consideration. Your character models and story are good enough that we're still talking about it two and a half years since you put the game out. And after a number of updates that I can probably count on one hand, we all still want this game to thrive. Right now, your goal should be regaining your fan base and rebuilding trust with said fan base. And you can do that with the content that you put out.
I 100% agree with this guys take. I know its minxy's game but PLEASE don't re-write anything. Yeah its a confusing family story but MOST people are just going to accept it and fap to some sweet incest, I don't need a detailed family tree with perfect logic. Same for the MC being more aggressive or having different reactions, honestly it doesn't matter that much to waste time re-writing, just continue with your vision the best you can but please give us more. In regards to your "small character reactions during conversations" Ive always loved that aspect of your game but if that's honestly whats holding you up then cut 50% of the reactions out and it will be barely noticeable.

Again, I know taking criticism is hard and I appreciate your still here trying even though its been a long wait.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Okay. Seriously now.

If someone can't deliver then they shouldn't be making the stuff. There is a reason so many "games" are labeled as "Abandoned".

The update rate to this title is atrocious. Too many wasted frames.
Just stop it. Streamline the production and cut off the fat. Don't waste your and our time dev.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
I just downloaded and played today. I di not have the privledge of waiting years to get this far. I did enjoy it but hope it wont take for ever to get more updates.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Was just thinking of this the other day, figured it was abandoned and that was a shame because the models and story were interesting. Glad to see it still lives.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes