3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Great renders but the dialogue is really annoying.
Like, this game sometimes feels like a carpal tunnel simulator, 50% of all that is being said is unnecessary chat and there's some moments (actually a lot of moments) when instead of a very basic animation or a still image, we have to click through a loop of the same 2 pics.
And not to mention how much it blue balls you and the MC. Like I said the renders are great and the girls in it are really sexual, and most of the time it's going to leave you on the edge, but it never pays off, there's no real climax or relieve, which only helps making the player more impatient with the actual dialogue, which I already said isn't that engaging.

All around the game has great potential but it should review how much of what's being said is actually necessary, it's one of the few games I leave "skip unseen" on.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Great renders but the dialogue is really annoying.
Like, this game sometimes feels like a carpal tunnel simulator, 50% of all that is being said is unnecessary chat and there's some moments (actually a lot of moments) when instead of a very basic animation or a still image, we have to click through a loop of the same 2 pics.
And not to mention how much it blue balls you and the MC. Like I said the renders are great and the girls in it are really sexual, and most of the time it's going to leave you on the edge, but it never pays off, there's no real climax or relieve, which only helps making the player more impatient with the actual dialogue, which I already said isn't that engaging.

All around the game has great potential but it should review how much of what's being said is actually necessary, it's one of the few games I leave "skip unseen" on.
The possible reactions from the MC is just so fucking unrealistic. It's either some smart forgiving brown nosing bullshit, or just some apathetic "sure...okay...", even to situations where you find out that you were thrown away, and later replaced, or have a massive inheritance. The dialogues are over sacrificed for the sake of the "plot".

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Looks interesting. A couple of issues that I noticed:

- In the Spa scene with Alexa & Haley, Haley is often called "Brooke". (Both Alexa and the narration do this, so it's NOT a deliberate point that Alexa confuses the two.)
- PC's penis is paler than an albino's that was in my gym. Bet he could find his way in total darkness with that thing...
- Mom and Alexa need to lighten up. Even Brooke isn't scowling ALL the time!

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
but the game is interesting, we are waiting for the third day. The developer promised a climax on the third day.
Interesting but weird on the plot...like for the sake of introducing characters we have an MC sent for adoption..but his mother adopted a daughter then used the sperm of MC's father for having another child...which in my opinion is pretty messed up...

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Interesting but weird on the plot...like for the sake of introducing characters we have an MC sent for adoption..but his mother adopted a daughter then used the sperm of MC's father for having another child...which in my opinion is pretty messed up...
The whole shit is fucked up, and the reaction you can give: "Uh...sure...uh"

EDF1919

Dec 30, 2017
c'mon let the dev take his time. he s doing a fine worki. slow? sure, but not as much as dual family dev does
There is a difference between working slow and just milking money, this dev is doing the latter. We waited over an entire year for at most 5 minutes of content, the only reason this game was not marked abandoned was because every time it was about to, the dev would put out one render with some bullshit excuse as to why the update was being delayed again. I can understand life getting in the way, but when it does an honest dev will pause their patreon until they begin working again, not just milk the poor suckers that are still paying them.

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
There is a difference between working slow and just milking money, this dev is doing the latter. We waited over an entire year for at most 5 minutes of content, the only reason this game was not marked abandoned was because anytime the game was about to the dev would put out one render with some bullshit excuse as to why the update was being delayed again. I can understand life getting in the way but when it does an honest dev will pause their Patreon until they begin working again, not just milk the poor suckers that were still paying them.
This.gif

Sexoman

Apr 21, 2018
I totally agree with the above post.
I gave ManicMinxy a chance, I was open-minded and supported the Patreon.
But that person is just trying to get money now with doing next to nothing.
Sharing they got a free SUPER laptop on here is like spitting in our faces...

This should have been marked as abandoned months ago.
Enogh toleration - like they say "Patience is a virtue, but even it has its limit"!

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Enjoyed.. needs a good proofreading but overall it's a solid B in my book. Will be following this one and waiting for both new content and a bit of cleanup on the old. One and a half thumbs up? Is that even a thing? Enjoyed the storyline and can see that it has tons of possible paths for the future.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes