3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Is it actually abandoned? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But the dev has yet again disapeared from Patreon, their own discord server and this forum for 3 months so who knows, I'm over it.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
despite everything I believe in the best
the gift is rebooted and love is submission so let's not lose hope.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
If only someone would pick it up. Despite everything this had some charm I would love to see expanded.
and a very distorted mind-fucking family tree

Older Twin-sisters are born, everything is fine,
MC's dad dies while MC's mother was about to give birth to MC,
MC's mother leaves MC and adopts a random girl,
around that time(possibly before that) MC's mom uses MC's dad's sperm to have another kid(also a girl).

all while MC's mom is in therapy for depression(for the death of MC's dad), post-partum's depression/mood-swings(that brought her to give away MC) and developing some sort of Jocasta's syndrome

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Reactions: Draverik

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I'm wrong or development speed is about 0.5-1 "game day" per year?
Half of that, and look like now that is Abandoned the dev will be back saying "hey, i'm been working a lot, here is the 0.2% that i been working in these 4 months, the rest 98% will be back in the end of the year" and maybe by de end of the year we will have day 3...is sad, the history is not that bad, altouth the game have some fails in the history....

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
So it's abandoned again. Still, I was thinking about this game a while ago and I thought of something.

Plot twist theory:

Madison and her four daughters are addicted to incest VNs. One day she made a decision, looked for a young man of appropriate age, found the MC and payed his parents(who are his biological parentts) a shitton of money to tell him he's adopted, which they did because they're shitty people. After that, it was just bringing him to the hotel that she clearly owns and all the incestual fantasies of hers and her daughters' will be fulfilled.(after carefully planning the escalation of events of course)

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes