3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Enjoyed.. needs a good proofreading but overall it's a solid B in my book. Will be following this one and waiting for both new content and a bit of cleanup on the old. One and a half thumbs up? Is that even a thing? Enjoyed the storyline and can see that it has tons of possible paths for the future.
Sorry but WHAT FUTURE? This game is basically dead - Dev just updated it (after many, many months) with almost nothing to get rid of 'abandoned' tag. This game is a scam and there is nothing to wait for. That is unfortunate because there was great potential here.

FreakyHokage

Sep 26, 2017
Sorry but WHAT FUTURE? This game is basically dead - Dev just updated it (after many, many months) with almost nothing to get rid of 'abandoned' tag. This game is a scam and there is nothing to wait for. That is unfortunate because there was great potential here.
Honestly it's not dead nor is it a scam. This is just how long it takes the DEV to update the game.

I remember waiting several months for a update back when this game first released.

Reactions: vmaks

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
maybe if more people would pay for it, it would not be on the backburner. maybe not, i dont know. my esp cant be aimed.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
maybe if more people would pay for it, it would not be on the backburner. maybe not, i dont know. my esp cant be aimed.
Before he started milking he had 300+ patrons, so at least 1000$/month. Nowadays he release updates containing almost nothing twice per year. There are Devs who provide regular updates with actual content and for months/years do not get half of his money. And you believe not enough $ is the reason he is milking? Maybe you are right that he expected the kind of money ICSTOR or Inceton get but his game is clearly another league...

Reactions: GroPin

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
of course. though it appears you cant see the money they make anymore? i dont really do much on patreon after they went and TUMBLED the growing trees with a chainsaw.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
of course. though it appears you cant see the money they make anymore? i don't really do much on Patreon after they went and TUMBLED the growing trees with a chainsaw.
Last time i checked SHE(yep, the dev is a lady...or at least she says so) was able to get like 800$/month...which is the above the medium wage (for a part-timer)(or the minimum wage for a full-time job) in Italy(how do i know? I live there), which btw is a lot if you consider that every 4 months it's 3200$ and she releases like 1 release a year...and then bragging about being busy...

I don't like to throw shit on people...but i'm not insane enough to even think to be a patron of a person like this...unless she tells me where the money goes...because as far as she told us she is studying...who can tell if she using the money for paying some tuition or other unrelated stuff to the game?

Last edited:

Sb21

May 25, 2017
Last time i checked SHE(yep, the dev is a lady...or at least she says so) was able to get like 800$/month...which is the above the medium wage (for a part-timer)(or the minimum wage for a full-time job) in Italy(how do i know? I live there), which btw is a lot if you consider that every 4 months it's 3200$ and she releases like 1 release a year...and then bragging about being busy...

I don't like to throw shit on people...but i'm not insane enough to even think to be a patron of a person like this...unless she tells me where the money goes...because as far as she told us she is studying...who can tell if she using the money for paying some tuition or other unrelated stuff to the game?
Not to mention that the only reason for ManicMinxy to realese the next update is beacause another dev was ready to take her (mostly abandonned) work for his own project . She must have panicked at this moment

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Not to mention that the only reason for ManicMinxy to realese the next update is beacause another dev was ready to take her (mostly abandonned) work for his own project . She must have panicked at this moment
Hell, people started making arts of her characters as a way to joking around...like the dev of Depravity...(i think it was a joke XD)

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Welp usually when when the game comes up to be abandoned he makes some kind of statement hasn't made any new updates on pateron either great game just poor communication skills on Manic part

Reactions: vmaks

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018

As far as I remember the dev is a guy living in Australia even says when you click on his name and the dev being a guy everyone assumes that he is a guy cause of this : https://f95zone.to/threads/perverted-hotel-day-2-late-afternoon-manicminxy.3651/page-87#post-1107503

Reactions: Retro

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes