3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
So it's abandoned again. Still, I was thinking about this game a while ago and I thought of something.

Plot twist theory:

Madison and her four daughters are addicted to incest VNs. One day she made a decision, looked for a young man of appropriate age, found the MC and payed his parents(who are his biological parentts) a shitton of money to tell him he's adopted, which they did because they're shitty people. After that, it was just bringing him to the hotel that she clearly owns and all the incestual fantasies of hers and her daughters' will be fulfilled.(after carefully planning the escalation of events of course)
Cocaine is a hell of a drug :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: blahblah25

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
Damn, I liked this one...
Ehh...Don't worry. It'll be abandoned for a couple of months. Then Minxy will post something on their patreon. The abandoned tag will be removed. People here and on their patreon will be strung along for another couple of months and then there will be an update called "Day 2-Kinda Evening" with 5 mins of gameplay and the they will go radio silent again. That is the circle of life for this game.

I really should remove it from my watchlist but I do enjoy whatever is here, unfortunately.

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
So it's abandoned again. Still, I was thinking about this game a while ago and I thought of something.

Plot twist theory:

Madison and her four daughters are addicted to incest VNs. One day she made a decision, looked for a young man of appropriate age, found the MC and paid his parents(who are his biological parents) a shitton of money to tell him he's adopted, which they did because they're shitty people. After that, it was just bringing him to the hotel that she clearly owns and all the incestual fantasies of hers and her daughters' will be fulfilled.(after carefully planning the escalation of events of course)
i can see your joke man XD it's awesome, I'm becoming soo good in understanding when someone is making a sarcastic joke

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTorch and vmaks

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
i can see your joke man XD it's awesome, I'm becoming soo good in understanding when someone is making a sarcastic joke
I was only being a little bit sarcastic, like, I know it's not how the story would have continued(will continue?) but I honestly think it would have made for an interesting plot twist for real end game stuff.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Minxy does a simple thing when she notices that she is losing patreons and it's easy as much it's stupid(which is a very easy and extremely stupid btw)

add a new character and telling that she was part of the family all long, meanwhile she is fucking up the timeline a little more than before OR she is fucking up the MC's Mom's mentality a little more than before(sort of like a cat-lady but with people).

I like the fact that she lactates and she is a very apprehensive mother, with complexes related to her mental problems(depression, post-partum depression and mood swings) she is psycho enough to be a yandere but without all the "if you fuck someone who isn't me I'm going to kill you"-thing, still toxic but not clichè (in this situation)

but by adding more children to this family, make me think to a few gags about Angelina Jolie adopting random kids during one of her whims...so...I'm slowly taking MC's mother, less seriously, and at this point, her character is basically an Angelina Jolie's joke in a Visual Novel...

Last edited:

Davner

Jan 30, 2018
This game was a mess. I loved the character designs and the plot they were initially going for. When it was the end of the first day and that was it I was disappointed. But when we got the second day like morning I was done. This game had potential but they fell off the rails. I know it is hard to make games, I am not saying it is easy in the slightest. But the developer might have been a little ambitious about this and should have planned it out more thoroughly. If they were by themselves I can understand the lack of content but I see people who are making games by themselves only and have more than this. And it was just sad. If we could get more that would be great, but only until the developer gets their act together.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
This game was a mess. I loved the character designs and the plot they were initially going for. When it was the end of the first day and that was it I was disappointed. But when we got the second day like morning I was done. This game had potential but they fell off the rails. I know it is hard to make games, I am not saying it is easy in the slightest. But the developer might have been a little ambitious about this and should have planned it out more thoroughly. If they were by themselves I can understand the lack of content but I see people who are making games by themselves only and have more than this. And it was just sad. If we could get more that would be great, but only until the developer gets their act together.
our theory is that she/he needed some money for his own things...but not much money

Reactions: vmaks

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Well, the aorta developer secret family has released an update and it’s of fantastic quality, so let's pray that it is also here (there are beautiful characters and a good one (as for the incest game, the story)

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes