3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
This is one of those projects where someone could really just pick it up and do it for themselves. The models are from Roy12 with different hairs and the story isn't really all that. It's basically paper-thin excuses for titillation. And frankly, the MC has the patience of Job to put up with a bunch of head cases and colossal teases.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
This is one of those projects where someone could really just pick it up and do it for themselves. The models are from Roy12 with different hairs and the story isn't really all that. It's basically paper-thin excuses for titillation. And frankly, the MC has the patience of Job to put up with a bunch of head cases and colossal teases.
exactly, your description is perfect...(i would probably write more about how insane is the mother with her "having a lot of kids obsession" but fair)

Reactions: vmaks

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
exactly, your description is perfect...(i would probably write more about how insane is the mother with her "having a lot of kids obsession" but fair)
The mother and the youngest daughter are both certifiable. Like, with diagnosible mental illnesses.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The mother and the youngest daughter are both certifiable. Like, with diagnosable mental illnesses.
the mother actually admits it: she had post-partum depression, actual depression(due to his husband's death) then she got mood swings between bursts of euphoria and "i wanna kill my son but I'm so lonely" kind of sadness

she is not mind-fucked, she is mind-gangbanged

Reactions: Kinderfeld

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Before he started milking he had 300+ patrons, so at least 1000$/month. Nowadays he release updates containing almost nothing twice per year. There are Devs who provide regular updates with actual content and for months/years do not get half of his money. And you believe not enough $ is the reason he is milking? Maybe you are right that he expected the kind of money ICSTOR or Inceton get but his game is clearly another league...
If your gonna milk a patreon 1k a month isn't nearly enough. Hell it barely pays my rent. He would have to have a day job and this be a hobby that pays a little cash here and there. Don't get me wrong 1k is a nice bit of monthly extra income, but its not exactly a living wage by any means.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: RN83 and lumley

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
If your gonna milk a patreon 1k a month isn't nearly enough. Hell it barely pays my rent. He would have to have a day job and this be a hobby that pays a little cash here and there. Don't get me wrong 1k is a nice bit of monthly extra income, but its not exactly a living wage by any means.

it may not be enough to pay your rent but 1k a month would double my monthly income, even after patreon took their slice.

shocked to see this has been abandoned...….and I can lie straight in bed too :D

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
let's hope that the project is reborn returned the same Gift from M.ZZ Love and submission and family secret from Aorta.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Man I would like to have known where the story was going at least. I mean I still don't get why the Mom didn't just leave MC with the aunt(I think or whoever she left the older daughters with) until she got her head straight instead of immediately giving MC up for adoption. I mean we aren't even talking fostering him, she just went right to adoption.

Reactions: AlexTorch and vmaks

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Man I would like to have known where the story was going at least. I mean I still don't get why the Mom didn't just leave MC with the aunt(I think or whoever she left the older daughters with) until she got her head straight instead of immediately giving MC up for adoption. I mean we aren't even talking fostering him, she just went right to adoption.
good question u.u

Reactions: vmaks

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
it may not be enough to pay your rent but 1k a month would double my monthly income, even after patreon took their slice.

shocked to see this has been abandoned...….and I can lie straight in bed too :D
It gets the tag once in a while. TBH he should just charge by the update and when he gets around to sending an update then great. It would also possibly be a better incentive to create content more often. I mean if you have a real job and cant really post regular updates thats fine, just excersize the options availible to do whats best for everone in that aspect.

That of course is coming from someone who is not one of their supporters and his supporters may very well be happy to keep paying.

Reactions: Futa_Buddy

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
It gets the tag once in a while. TBH he should just charge by the update and when he gets around to sending an update then great. It would also possibly be a better incentive to create content more often. I mean if you have a real job and cant really post regular updates thats fine, just excersize the options availible to do whats best for everone in that aspect.

That of course is coming from someone who is not one of their supporters and his supporters may very well be happy to keep paying.
if only the dev was working...rather than milking

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes