3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
Ehh...Don't worry. It'll be abandoned for a couple of months. Then Minxy will post something on their patreon. The abandoned tag will be removed. People here and on their patreon will be strung along for another couple of months and then there will be an update called "Day 2-Kinda Evening" with 5 mins of gameplay and the they will go radio silent again. That is the circle of life for this game.

I really should remove it from my watchlist but I do enjoy whatever is here, unfortunately.
And the cycle starts again.

Last edited:
Reactions: loneghost

loneghost

Jun 19, 2018
As I say before this....
Here we go again......
While we at it, enjoy this for now

As always she (ManicMinxy) appear out of nowhere then There she goes (lost) again.....
My feeling is like that the song say.....
" There she goes
There she goes again
Racing through my brain
And I just can't contain
This feeling that remains.....

Last edited:

Devka

May 8, 2017
Good question... I'll try my best to return to you with an answer in the form of an update!
Not to be a jerk, but. Lets see if you will actually release something new this time. Instead of another once in 6 months quarter day release that is just re releasing content that we have already played before you "started over".

Reactions: AlexTorch

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Not to be a jerk, but. Lets see if you will actually release something new this time. Instead of another once in 6 months quarter day release that is just re releasing content that we have already played before you "started over".
at this point we're not acting like jerks...we just overfed with bullshits and we're pointing out actual facts...more time the devs tries and fail, less trustworthy he/she/it looks

at this point, she/he/it is the Bright Sun Studio of doing nothing

Last edited:

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018

Hi Everyone!
I had to take an unplanned hiatus due to a personal matter. During this time, I did some work on Perverted Hotel. I can't wait to show you the work I have put done! Right now, I have managed to complete about 30% of the up coming update. It will take some time until the next update.
Thank you everyone for sticking by!
- M

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
And now that the dev is "back" there is more than 100 pages of questions, left without answer, and will never have an answer...but hey, we will probably have more 15 min more of gameplay this year...i hope (probably not).

the exact date when it will be update ??:)
My bet? This year....with hope....

Sb21

May 25, 2017
How weird ... Some poeple started to think about recreat the character and .... MAGIC !!! The dev come back like nothing appened ! No , seriously . All that uptades are just a ton of bullshit and everybody know it .

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
the new update will be one sentence long u.u at least Bright Sun Studio made that highschool game that had like 2-3 hours long of content...

If even the shittiest, laziest and greediest(i mean he confessed straight away in his patreon-page that he was making games for money and nothing else) developer is better than you in making incomplete games, you know that you have a serious problem and you should quit...

i will play the update?yes if it comes out...i will because i'm loyal?Nope because i want to spit some fair but harsh comments about how convoluted and senseless is the family tree of this game

Also now that i think about it: Everytime Minxy disappeared for a while, and then he/she comes back, there is a new character in the game...so brace yourself guys, MC is most likely about to get a secret twin-sister who was trapped on Geonosis or Coruscant or a daughter that she went back in time to have some time with her daddy XD

Last edited:

Aegis_HA

Oct 31, 2017
The dev added me on Discord after I left their dev server. Spoke my mind about this project many of times about the potential but this is one time too many where the dev just isn't up to snuff to complete this project. I poked the dev several times in Discord, no reply, this was over the course of a few weeks to potentially months to see what's up since I had supported the project and was devil's advocate for them because I believed hey, shit's going on but there's still potential. Dev never replied so I unadded them. Their staff on Discord had to address in the past that even they couldn't get a hold of them.

Don't waste your time with this game. That's not harsh, it's the truth. The amount of times this game has gotten shelved to the point of "Well personal reasons" is just a joke. I'm sorry but for what, nearly two years now? The concept of "Personal issues" arising has killed this game and the only motivation to keep coming back is for what? The updates are smaller and smaller and it's not consistent in dev cycle.

Reality is this project should just be picked up by someone else, grab the models from Roy12 and make a new version. All the locations are basic Honeyselect areas anyways so it's not that difficult to get the environments and more. I have seen other games update themselves slowly but surely. Seen other games literally reboot themselves with new assets and such and even voice over games put out more content with their very slow resource/dev time. This game uses Pre-rendered assets and that's it. No art, no harsh coding/mini game work that requires a lot of expanse, no voice over, no audacity. No reason for this game to take this long, let it die, move on. Start a new game when life settles.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The dev added me on Discord after I left their dev server. Spoke my mind about this project many of times about the potential but this is one time too many where the dev just isn't up to snuff to complete this project. I poked the dev several times in Discord, no reply, this was over the course of a few weeks to potentially months to see what's up since I had supported the project and was devil's advocate for them because I believed hey, shit's going on but there's still potential. Dev never replied so I unadded them. Their staff on Discord had to address in the past that even they couldn't get a hold of them.

Don't waste your time with this game. That's not harsh, it's the truth. The amount of times this game has gotten shelved to the point of "Well personal reasons" is just a joke. I'm sorry but for what, nearly two years now? The concept of "Personal issues" arising has killed this game and the only motivation to keep coming back is for what? The updates are smaller and smaller and it's not consistent in dev cycle.

Reality is this project should just be picked up by someone else, grab the models from Roy12 and make a new version. All the locations are basic Honeyselect areas anyways so it's not that difficult to get the environments and more. I have seen other games update themselves slowly but surely. Seen other games literally reboot themselves with new assets and such and even voice over games put out more content with their very slow resource/dev time. This game uses Pre-rendered assets and that's it. No art, no harsh coding/mini game work that requires a lot of expanse, no voice over, no audacity. No reason for this game to take this long, let it die, move on. Start a new game when life settles.
perfect post, old news...i wish someone could put it in the OP XD

it's a fancier way to say: this game is a lost cause since their second update, move on...

Reactions: AlexTorch

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I think i'll start a racing bet.

Which game will update first between this, Offcuts and Red Room.
wanna bet on how soon my review will be removed bc considered inappropriate?

i've more than 5 inappropriate reviews(most of them were criticizing bad games like this one, and making references to others...still don't know where the problem was XD but not the point sorry) XD

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes