3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No more Hailey!! TT^TT This is really sad. I hope someone takes over seeing just seeing Hailey really makes my life content.
You can't just take over someone else's game, that isn't how it works.

As I said earlier, even if Minxy gave the game to someone else it wouldn't be right, it would be their version of it so the characters would all be different.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
You can't just take over someone else's game, that isn't how it works.

As I said earlier, even if Minxy gave the game to someone else it wouldn't be right, it would be their version of it so the characters would all be different.
Depends if the story is already done and if she'd hand it over too, but i doubt it in both cases. :whistle:

Reactions: vmaks

FreakyHokage

Sep 26, 2017
Is this game still updating or is it really abandoned?
I don't think it's abandoned but it takes a really really really really really really really really long time for updates to be released for this game. It's a great game and it has allot of potential it's one of my favorites so far but sadly the long wait for an update is driving fans away :cry:

Arassei

May 28, 2019
it's something i said but in form of "How can MC be still there...while her mom basically had children before him, after him and adopted another girl while she was depressed and everything(and that time was "during him", hell! depression and mood swings were the reasons why she gave him away) ??

i mean, it is batshit crazy...at this point the mother should be "labelled" as unable to take care of a family and her children sent to foster care or something
I sent a solution about this inconsistency to Minxy. Something that would have allowed her to continue her current story with a more solid basis.
But I don't know if she read it or she will use it.

Aegis_HA

Oct 31, 2017
I sent a solution about this inconsistency to Minxy. Something that would have allowed her to continue her current story with a more solid basis.
But I don't know if she read it or she will use it.

Minxy added me on discord shortly after I left her discord. Both there and here I was vocal about her attitude but supportive to a point where I offered help and insight. I messaged her five times over the course of a month since she added me, not a single reply. She doesn't read anything sent to her, she swings into this thread like twice a year, comments and goes MIA. NGL I expect corona virus is gonna be used as an excuse as to why she hasn't been working on the project

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Minxy added me on discord shortly after I left her discord. Both there and here I was vocal about her attitude but supportive to a point where I offered help and insight. I messaged her five times over the course of a month since she added me, not a single reply. She doesn't read anything sent to her, she swings into this thread like twice a year, comments and goes MIA. NGL I expect corona virus is gonna be used as an excuse as to why she hasn't been working on the project
Hmm... I don't know. I just sent my solution here, in PM.
I see on her patreon she's back since 13 may and she managed to complete about 30% of the up coming update, maybe it will not take too long. It will be better if we can have more concrete news of course.
" Wait and see ".

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Hmm... I don't know. I just sent my solution here, in PM.
I see on her patreon she's back since 13 may and she managed to complete about 30% of the up coming update, maybe it will not take too long. It will be better if we can have more concrete news of course.
" Wait and see ".
Wait, See and be disappointed(as usual)

Reactions: vmaks

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
If this has been going for so long is probably better to completely forget about it. Maybe one day, a few years from now, we happen to find the complete version... but a year for a 5 minutes update (not speaking from experience, this is what I read, I have only played the last version) seems to much expectation for too little.

I am really, really sorry. I loved it when I played it. It was fun, characters were interesting and it leaves you wanting a lot more. But at some point is time to let it go.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Wait, See and be disappointed(as usual)
The first time I posted a comment on this topic (few months ago) I was harsh, so, since then, I try to play nice on this topic because I think the game has potential. The only think for me is correcting the inconsistencies, and after that, dam I would kill to see the next update !

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The first time I posted a comment on this topic (few months ago) I was harsh, so, since then, I try to play nice on this topic because I think the game has potential. The only think for me is correcting the inconsistencies, and after that, dam I would kill to see the next update !
So do i, but at the same time, i'm sort of entitled to express myself, to put some pepper in this topic...i feel it's important to remember truth and facts: there is a reason why this topic/game is tagged as Abandoned...the developer takes more than 3-6 months to share news or new releases...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
We all think it's got potential or we wouldn't be here.

Even worse when the times i've spoken to Minxy they have been really nice so I can't even get mad and that frustrates me, I like getting mad at shit that bugs me.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
So do i, but at the same time, i'm sort of entitled to express myself, to put some pepper in this topic...i feel it's important to remember truth and facts: there is a reason why this topic/game is tagged as Abandoned...the developer takes more than 3-6 months to share news or new releases...
I know, it's really frustrating. Maybe next time Minxy comes on this topic, she will see that we are hungry of more news and teasers.

We all think it's got potential or we wouldn't be here.

Even worse when the times i've spoken to Minxy they have been really nice so I can't even get mad and that frustrates me, I like getting mad at shit that bugs me.
Same for me, she was nice and all.

Last edited:

wildbeast48

Mar 13, 2020
This is utter disappointment and frustration... Why this precious gem has to be on hold???? Please please give us more update...

keeptemo

Mar 10, 2018
Anyone have some recommendations like this? I really enjoyed how forward all the ladies were. They're all pretty dominate in their own way and would love some similar titles.

Maybe one day this will get updated but we'll just wait and see.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes