3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Should probably be updated to on hold. since their last post was in may. (I get it being labelled abandoned before that since the last post before that was in janurary).

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Many people seem to be stuck on this game. There are currently a lot of awesome games out there, so it's better to move on. Back when this game was made there weren't as many games of this sort as there are now, so I can understand why people just stuck around and waited endlessly, but now there is no longer a point in doing that. The reality is that this game is done like many other abandoned games out there. It has been a very long time and hardly any progress in the game. Play one of the many other awesome games out there now, and forget this, as good as this game is I doubt it will get much further if any further at all.

trexx2k

Oct 29, 2017
While I expect this game to be dead, the only thing I'm still waiting around for is to see if someone can find/recreate the Alexa Honey Select Model as we've already found the models for the rest of the girls.

Reactions: vmaks

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Many people seem to be stuck on this game. There are currently a lot of awesome games out there, so it's better to move on. Back when this game was made there weren't as many games of this sort as there are now, so I can understand why people just stuck around and waited endlessly, but now there is no longer a point in doing that. The reality is that this game is done like many other abandoned games out there. It has been a very long time and hardly any progress in the game. Play one of the many other awesome games out there now, and forget this, as good as this game is I doubt it will get much further if any further at all.
Rationally speaking, I agree with you. I have posted pretty much the same on other projects that have been dead for shorter time:
My advice? Assume project is dead. Try to forget about it and move on. Maybe in the future you happen to find the finished version.
But the heart dick wants what the heart dick wants... and every time I get a notification of this thread I keep coming back instead of just unwatching it once and for all.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
you're late pal, it's there since May AT LEAST
Na i'm not late i said it last year that the abandoned tag would be the best for it soo little updates and many recyled pics on patreon.
I still don't understand why people defended her/him(dev) just a couple of sec on patreon showed me that the game was dead last year....

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Na i'm not late i said it last year that the abandoned tag would be the best for it soo little updates and many recyled pics on patreon.
I still don't understand why people defended her/him(dev) just a couple of sec on patreon showed me that the game was dead last year....
i'm saying you're late because the tag is there for a while at this point. the end

i never defended this game, nor i care...i'm still disappointed in this...but at this point...why bother

Reactions: ohhaiguize

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I really like this game/VN. It had just the right amount of kink/perversion to make this interesting compared to some other games.
Whenever a Dev "remakes" a game that should be a red flag that the Dev is losing interest in it and will be abandoned soon. I agree with others here... There are a ton of great VN/Games out there... Move on.

Does anyone have a copy or link to A Perverted Family? I think it was the best release before ManicMinxy edit it to please Patroen.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
I really like this game/VN. It had just the right amount of kink/perversion to make this interesting compared to some other games.
Whenever a Dev "remakes" a game that should be a red flag that the Dev is losing interest in it and will be abandoned soon. I agree with others here... There are a ton of great VN/Games out there... Move on.

Does anyone have a copy or link to A Perverted Family? I think it was the best release before ManicMinxy edit it to please Patroen.
To the best of my knowledge, this is not a remake, it was renamed not remade.

From the opening post: Previously titled "A Perverted Family", the developer has renamed this game to avoid problems.

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Hi Everyone!

I will keep my response short. I am still working on my update. I am hoping to finish the narrative arc of the story soon. I have been maintaining a day job for some time and keeping this project as a side project. I didn't have the time or financial means to commit to this project full time. I aimed to finish this visual novel and I don't think I am going to stop.

A lot of people have given up hope on me but I'm still going to continue writing this visual novel.

-M

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Hi Everyone!

I will keep my response short. I am still working on my update. I am hoping to finish the narrative arc of the story soon. I have been maintaining a day job for some time and keeping this project as a side project. I didn't have the time or financial means to commit to this project full time. I aimed to finish this visual novel and I don't think I am going to stop.

A lot of people have given up hope on me but I'm still going to continue writing this visual novel.

-M
Dancing Away from your BS .gif

Aegis_HA

Oct 31, 2017
Hi Everyone!

-M
I'm sorry but you were getting Patreon income to specifically do this. So you're pretty much saying "Well the money you gave me wasn't enough to commit so fuck, into the trash it goes." How is any of this fair to your patreons?

Arassei

May 28, 2019
I'm sorry but you were getting Patreon income to specifically do this. So you're pretty much saying "Well the money you gave me wasn't enough to commit so fuck, into the trash it goes." How is any of this fair to your patreons?
Maybe she meant that she doens't have enough money from patreon to quit her job.
This is how I understood it.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes