3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
The real question is. How many people on this site have actually put money into her Patreon?

If someone is getting this VN off this site for free and they never put a cent into her Patreon then they have no fucking right to bitch about what she's doing on her Patreon and how long she's taking to update/finish this VN.
I see your point but things are more complex. I have not put money into her patreon (you can search my post, I did not bitch to her about it), but I support other projects and I can tell you had I seen total radio silence for so long, I would not have supported them, regardless of how good they were. The reason is that at some point you stop believing the project will be complete regardless of your contribution.

A simple message "I am alive" once a months takes 5 seconds and gives a lot of peace of mind to supporters.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Yo Mods! Do you a flavor and delete the page and everything having to do with this game. Dead bodies get buried or put in urns. Time this dead game found a plot in the ground or an urn of its own.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
She is releasing frequent patreon messages. But the real question is will that transform into an actual release any time soon?

Please stay tuned to see what happens!

Reactions: vmaks

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
if 4 Months or more is frequent then i don't know what every 2-4 days are........
I am not supporting but just following her on patreon and she has released several messages. At least 8 public messages between August 2nd and today.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018

Hi Everyone! I created a set of scenes themed around Alice In Wonderland! In this image set, I tried to incorporate three point lighting, as well as some principles of design photography. I don't know if I did well and so I would appreciate your feedback!
A bit about the scene:
I wanted to create scenes in a world where the ordinary rules don't apply! I have realised that most of the art I have created surrounding the characters lies on a spectrum between close to the reality of the visual novel, or just complete madness. This set is definitely one of the examples of 'complete madness'! Hailey's costume design here was inspired by American McGee's Alice! In this set, I got to experiment with adjusting the scale of the characters in ludicrous ways (you will see this later).

I have also decided to no longer use watermarks from this point on. Initially, I used watermarks because I was worried that the images I produce will be stolen. I've realised that if I am sharing them on the internet, that pretty much unavoidable. Also, I find that using a watermark has always been distracting. In order the make the images look more complete, I have decided to no longer use them. I might use watermarks for other art however where I feel like the content requires it. Tell me what you think about this!
- M
1597398663721.png 1597398674071.png
1597398721480.png

Reactions: Ayhsel

Warmwind_666

Aug 9, 2019
another game i love getting abandonned shit i wish i could create my own game i already have a story written but cant produce my own game with that story cause i dont know how to begin developing it but im good at writting

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018

So... I could not create a character based on Alice without one based on the Mad Hatter! I took inspiration from Tim Burton's version of the Mad Hatter. I also used the search term "sexy mad hatter" on google to find inspiration... I chose yellow eyes solely based on the colour palette of the costume.

I hope you like the result! I hope this character design is the right kind of spooky/creepy/sexy... The fact that she also looks a bit like Pennywise is completely by accident.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes