3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
The real question is. How many people on this site have actually put money into her Patreon?

If someone is getting this VN off this site for free and they never put a cent into her Patreon then they have no fucking right to bitch about what she's doing on her Patreon and how long she's taking to update/finish this VN.
*sigh*
Tell me how much is a dollar worth - Kendrick Lamar
go listen to good music instead my friend. White knighting for this dev is the same as standing up for nothing.

Reactions: Liquid_Donut

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Yo Mods! Do you a flavor and delete the page and everything having to do with this game. Dead bodies get buried or put in urns. Time this dead game found a plot in the ground or an urn of its own.
No reason to delete the page, the Abandoned tag exist for a reason
for all we know she could put her act toghether and start releasing regular updates
Shame to see such a messed up development tho, i really liked this game

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
i
No reason to delete the page, the Abandoned tag exist for a reason
for all we know she could put her act toghether and start releasing regular updates
Shame to see such a messed up development tho, i really liked this game
i did too, but let's accept the fact that this game is in fact dead an bury the corpse.
the game's dev will never start working on this again. Better to expect nothing than something from the likes of her.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
i

i did too, but let's accept the fact that this game is in fact dead an bury the corpse.
the game's dev will never start working on this again. Better to expect nothing than something from the likes of her.
Man Dual Family has been abandoned for almost 3 years, there's worse than this game out there :LUL:
Also LaS and Reincarnotica came back after 2 years without any sign of life so anything's possible

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The real question is. How many people on this site have actually put money into her Patreon?

If someone is getting this VN off this site for free and they never put a cent into her Patreon then they have no fucking right to bitch about what she's doing on her Patreon and how long she's taking to update/finish this VN.
These forums are for sharing opinions whether they be good, bad or indifferent.

Whether people are paying or not is irrelevant. This is a piracy site for people to download games and communicate their thoughts. If that includes bitching then it includes bitching.

You have no fucking right to tell anyone what they can or can't do.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
These forums are for sharing opinions whether they be good, bad or indifferent.

Whether people are paying or not is irrelevant. This is a piracy site for people to download games and communicate their thoughts. If that includes bitching then it includes bitching.

You have no fucking right to tell anyone what they can or can't do.
AMEN ! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: shadowr19 and 246

Led

Jul 16, 2017
i really enjoyed this game but can some body tell me why do thy keep abonding games like this makes me a bit mad
Me 2. Didn't even know it was abandoned, until today. Well, I guess this was an experiment to see if it would be possible to make a living or an extra buck out of developing a game. Or perhaps life just got in the way, all of a sudden.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Me 2. Didn't even know it was abandoned, until today. Well, I guess this was an experiment to see if it would be possible to make a living or an extra buck out of developing a game. Or perhaps life just got in the way, all of a sudden.
The thing with these ideas is that you have to be consistent and reliable for a while even if support doesn't start flooding in right away, otherwise people will see it and be like meh, why bother supporting this when I get almost nothing in return, maybe like 10 minutes every couple of months. Things like Dual Family are an extreme example and even successful devs like Dark Silver got punished hard by supporters after the Big Brother disaster. They still have I think around 1,7k people supporting them, but it was at least 2,5k when they were consistently putting out updates and didn't fuck up by saying "Yeah, we'll just stop this thing that you supported us over a year for."
What a lot of devs don't realize is that there is a transition phase before things get on the right track, you don't just start and have enough support to make a living, you have to work for it and earn it, build up a fanbase before you can reap the benefits, but that's not always lazyness but expectations that went a little wild as well as a bit of naivity, but not necessarily bad intentions or something.
I'm sure Minxy could make a comeback since there is still interest, but some dedication and effort is needed to get there.

Last edited:

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
Really not a fan of the reworked models, they all look like they had 20 children with their wide hips and legs seem way too long compared to their bodies? I vaguely remember that i read that there is a cartoon theory that you make female heads smaller or something (in general you dont do perfect "real life" proportions since it does not come off as well/sexy) now it just looks weird and out of proportions... Or maybe im the only one not liking this?

FreakyHokage

Sep 26, 2017
i

For some reason it takes her a long time to do updates. Hell last update felt like a whole year passed before she released it.

Reactions: vmaks

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Is there any news about this game or is this game Dead
Look at the top of this page and you will see an 'Abandoned' tag, which means the game is dead. The dev has been posting pictures but there hasn't been an update in over 8 months.

Reactions: shadowr19
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes