3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You sure about that? all her posts are "In Wonderland". So unless MC is under very hard drugs or found a magical hat, I am pretty sure they have nothing to do with the current game.
I wondered about that myself and unless it's something like a Halloween release the setting doesn't make much sense.

Liquid_Donut

Nov 7, 2019
*sigh*
Tell me how much is a dollar worth - Kendrick Lamar
go listen to good music instead my friend. White knighting for this dev is the same as standing up for nothing.
People here will white knight over nothing all the day long. Devs could be doing the stupid most shit and make crazy decision and it won't matter. They always say nobody have any right to bitch about anything. Well Fortnite and many many other games are free to play and nobody have to pay anything if they do not want. But so many of those players still complaining about every little thing always.

My what I was told by somebody wiser than me was once you create something and release to public it is no longer only yours. You have gave it to the players and you need to listen to your fans voices or else you flirt with ruin. Once you set out to create and release some works, you choose to accept risk of people leaving you if you don't listen to players.

Last edited:

PhoenixAgain

Feb 7, 2019
You sure about that? all her posts are "In Wonderland". So unless MC is under very hard drugs or found a magical hat, I am pretty sure they have nothing to do with the current game.
I think the Wonderland pictures are just for practice, but this was posted in August:

Hi everyone! It is good to be back!
I would like to update you all on what I have been doing the month where I paused the billing cycle and get you excited about the work that I will be able to show you!
Progress on Update
I have largely finished the amount of CG art that I want to use in the next update. I have been incorporating new lighting techniques from Metagraphy (a digital artist who works with HS with knowledge in photography, art, and design) in my CG!
Video!
I learned how properly to capture videos in Honey Select so that the frame rate and quality of the videos are not compromised. I used to use a third-party program to capture Honey Select videos. This resulted in videos/animations that looked absolutely terrible. I hope to showcase some of the animations I have made in upcoming posts.
Remodelling Characters
I have been remodelling each of the characters. Some of you have noticed that some of the character’s bodies are extremely disproportionate to how a real body should look like. For example, Madison’s head is strangely small compared to her body and she is freakishly tall. I have been adjusting the height of Tracy and Madison so that they are more realistic. I have also been adjusting the skin tone of each of the characters and found a breast texture that looks better on the characters. The characters should look less like images in a carnival mirror. I will show you the differences I have made in upcoming posts!
Extra Material
I have been creating custom scenes and extra material to post at intervals weekly. I don’t think I will be able to consistently provide an update to (Perverted Hotel the main visual novel) on a month by month basis. However, hopefully the extra content that I post will keep you all interested in my vision and project!
- M

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
I think the Wonderland pictures are just for practice, but this was posted in August:

I would like to update you all on what I have been doing the month where I paused the billing cycle and get you excited about the work that I will be able to show you!
Progress on Update
I have largely finished the amount of CG art that I want to use in the next update. I have been incorporating new lighting techniques from Metagraphy (a digital artist who works with HS with knowledge in photography, art, and design) in my CG!
Video!
I learned how properly to capture videos in Honey Select so that the frame rate and quality of the videos are not compromised. I used to use a third-party program to capture Honey Select videos. This resulted in videos/animations that looked absolutely terrible. I hope to showcase some of the animations I have made in upcoming posts.
Remodelling Characters
I have been remodelling each of the characters. Some of you have noticed that some of the character’s bodies are extremely disproportionate to how a real body should look like. For example, Madison’s head is strangely small compared to her body and she is freakishly tall. I have been adjusting the height of Tracy and Madison so that they are more realistic. I have also been adjusting the skin tone of each of the characters and found a breast texture that looks better on the characters. The characters should look less like images in a carnival mirror. I will show you the differences I have made in upcoming posts!
Extra Material
I have been creating custom scenes and extra material to post at intervals weekly. I don’t think I will be able to consistently provide an update to (Perverted Hotel the main visual novel) on a month by month basis. However, hopefully the extra content that I post will keep you all interested in my vision and project!
- M
Damn, I was thinking that the game was dead. But now I see the developer was busy

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ohhaiguize

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020

Progress on Update
Video!
Remodelling Characters
Extra Material
- M
She did not say anything about the story though. So I assume that she's not going to change the story

Reactions: vmaks

Devka

May 8, 2017
I think the Wonderland pictures are just for practice,
I think Ayhsel's comment had more to do with the fact that this game has been in development for going on 3.5 years now. And all the dev really seems interested in is the Alice renders that they have been posting for the last 8 months since the last update to the game was released. This version of the game is the second remaster of the game. That August patreon post mentions that they doubt that they would be able to do monthly game updates. I think we kind of figured that out when they stopped doing monthly updates 3 years ago. Before the first several months of silence before the fake first remaster started.

Reactions: Jarul

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
From Patreon:

What I have been up to!
Hi Everyone!
I have been doing two things this month:
1. Rewriting parts of the visual novel
Don't worry, this doesn't mean that when the next update comes around you will have to replay everything. I realised that I wrote myself into a corner and some story elements have to be changed to maintain consistency. I will release a post of the story changes I have made to catch you up to speed when the update comes.
2. Reworking Honey Select

So ever since I started this project, there have been more visual mods and innovations with Honey Select (the program that I used to create my visual novel). There are so many talented creators out there who know how to use more advanced versions of Honey Select to produce art that I myself can't do. I have been reworking and redownloading parts of Honey Select to hopefully one day produce art that is better in quality.

I have also picked up a job recently that requires my attention. This probably means that I will be still quite inactive. I have paused the billing cycle for December 1 until I have new things to show you all!
- M

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
From what I saw of this VN on Playthrough videos, this had promise. If the developer can do some simple tweaks to the story and some improvements to Honey Select models, then that sounds good. Hopefully the developer enjoys doing that to push the story a little further. And who knows - they might then rediscover why they wanted to start the project in the first place....

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
they might then rediscover why they wanted to start the project in the first place....
They don't need to, they remember that they wanted and still want: money. (like every content creator, because that's what actually okay, i work my ass by doing something? unless it's a hobby, i expect to be paid)

XD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
They don't need to, they remember that they wanted and still want money.(like every content creator, because that's what actually okay, i work my ass by doing something? unless it's a hobby i expect to be paid)

XD
There is a difference between restarting Patreon because of wanting money and regaining a creative spark for the project.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes