3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Djeep

Feb 9, 2019
hi everyone, sorry for the english language and my french expression..i hope i didnt offend anyone for not expressing myself directly in the language of shakespeare. that being said, thank you all for your answers, comments and advice. I dare to believe and hope that the game and its author will evolve in the future, I found the concept quite interesting and the story at the beginning leaves something to think about; on the other hand i like this kind of graphics like other games i play (darkmagic, headmaster, house ine a rift ... etc ...) so i will keep an eye open and like scotman1989 said i stay in hope. Everyone have a good holiday season with your family and friends and take care of yourself. cordially

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
hi everyone, sorry for the english language and my french expression..i hope i didnt offend anyone for not expressing myself directly in the language of shakespeare. that being said, thank you all for your answers, comments and advice. I dare to believe and hope that the game and its author will evolve in the future, I found the concept quite interesting and the story at the beginning leaves something to think about; on the other hand i like this kind of graphics like other games i play (darkmagic, headmaster, house ine a rift ... etc ...) so i will keep an eye open and like scotman1989 said i stay in hope. Everyone have a good holiday season with your family and friends and take care of yourself. cordially
No worries - I was being a dick - I don't speak French (German in school) - I wasn't offended and actually Google translate did a wonderful job of translating it, it was a very nice post. I hope I answered your question.

Djeep

Feb 9, 2019
good morning or good evening, yes thank you for your answer, and no problems with the language, the lack of practice forces me to also use a translator, you weren't stupid or anything else, the site speaks in english, I should have have the approach to adapt to it. Anyway, thank you for your attention and I hope this game has a sequel, because personally, it would tempt me to see what happens next. be well and take care of yourself. cordially

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
good morning or good evening, yes thank you for your answer, and no problems with the language, the lack of practice forces me to also use a translator, you weren't stupid or anything else, the site speaks in english, I should have have the approach to adapt to it. Anyway, thank you for your attention and I hope this game has a sequel, because personally, it would tempt me to see what happens next. be well and take care of yourself. cordially
Well if you think your translation does not really say what you want, some people put the message both in original version and in English translation in same post. That is allowed.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Nah, she's 18, but uses her appearance to play the innocent facade making her look even more young.
Exactly, although i would have used the word "innocent" rather than "young"

(also she loves to be spoiled and at the center of the attention)

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Yep. Many of us have been here a long time so we’re used to a certain amount of BS from Devs. In particular ManicMinxy. The Abandoned tag is not given out lightly. A lot of times a Dev will put a blurb or two on Patreon to give patrons a bone, so they won’t stop their support. (She still has 279). When she released A Perverted Family is was really good! Then she had to change it to Perverted Hotel for Patreon’s arbitrary rules. If you we’re making them a lot of money, they’d work with you (DarkCookie was one of those). If you were small you had to jump through hoops to get your page back UP.
THEN, Manxy started releasing “Re-Writes”. No real progress, just hang a different number at the end of the version and call it “New”. She’s been BS-ing us ever since.

Don’t hold your breath waiting for her to return. She infamously Flakey.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yep. Many of us have been here a long time so we’re used to a certain amount of BS from Devs. In particular ManicMinxy. The Abandoned tag is not given out lightly. A lot of times a Dev will put a blurb or two on Patreon to give patrons a bone, so they won’t stop their support. (She still has 279). When she released A Perverted Family is was really good! Then she had to change it to Perverted Hotel for Patreon’s arbitrary rules. If you we’re making them a lot of money, they’d work with you (DarkCookie was one of those). If you were small you had to jump through hoops to get your page back UP.
THEN, Manxy started releasing “Re-Writes”. No real progress, just hang a different number at the end of the version and call it “New”. She’s been BS-ing us ever since.

Don’t hold your breath waiting for her to return. She infamously Flakey.
i'm not waiting...not her at least...i simply like the people i met in this thread XD

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes