3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Ah ok, fair enough
You must understand, that ManicMinxy does this thing...not very often(bc she is very absent) but it's basically her modus operandi: she drops a news very once in a while, then disappear for months and then she repeats: news-> few months pass-> disappear->few months pass -> News -> and so on

let's just say that she lost so much credibility that worse than her there is only Bright Sun Studio(who decided to disappear 2 years ago or something after a tremendous flop by making like 5 games all of them in alfa, and only one is actually completed but like super-rushed the ending)

ubgu

Jan 16, 2019
You dont need to download the "incest patch", if you do and install it, the game will fail to launch. The game already has incest by itself. When it asks for your relation between the women at the beginning of the game just type the word: family : and that should do the Job.

Reactions: vmaks

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
let's just say that she lost so much credibility that worse than her there is only Bright Sun Studio(who decided to disappear 2 years ago or something after a tremendous flop by making like 5 games all of them in alfa, and only one is actually completed but like super-rushed the ending)
Meanwhile in the Dual Family thread...

BelatedInsidiousFrillneckedlizard-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Orlox and Jarul

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Pls this game must be finished i hope the developer has time in the future.
Minxy always seemed like a nice person when talking so it bums me out having to say this but this game is dead, there aint no finish happening.

As nice as Minx seems and as good as this was presenting the work ethic was shockingly bad. I don't know if it was an attempt at milking or not but that's what it seems like.

Constant excuses and half an update with development going nowhere.

Plenty of us want to see this finish and if Minx had shown any kind of enthusiasm when working on this it could have been a big earner. Sadly this is it, the chances of it going any further are relatively zero and the chances of people wanting to financially back a dev that has lied and done nothing for so long has evaporated.

In order to get this back on track we'd need at least a year of solid updates and plentiful content before the thought of support is brought up.

This is one of the biggest missed opportunity moments on the site. A game that was solid gold and was set to take off just happened to be created by a dev that didn't care enough. It's a shame, what should have been huge has turned into a massive flop.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Minxy always seemed like a nice person when talking so it bums me out having to say this but this game is dead, there aint no finish happening.

As nice as Minx seems and as good as this was presenting the work ethic was shockingly bad. I don't know if it was an attempt at milking or not but that's what it seems like.

Constant excuses and half an update with development going nowhere.

Plenty of us want to see this finish and if Minx had shown any kind of enthusiasm when working on this it could have been a big earner. Sadly this is it, the chances of it going any further are relatively zero and the chances of people wanting to financially back a dev that has lied and done nothing for so long has evaporated.

In order to get this back on track we'd need at least a year of solid updates and plentiful content before the thought of support is brought up.

This is one of the biggest missed opportunity moments on the site. A game that was solid gold and was set to take off just happened to be created by a dev that didn't care enough. It's a shame, what should have been huge has turned into a massive flop.
I couldn't say it better *Chef Kiss*

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes