3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
I haven't come to this thread for a while, So has the developer give any news or is there no point of coming to this thread anymore

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Just played this... damn it was starting to really get into the good stuff after the reveals.

Sigh, man why do the good ones always get abandoned.
As a rule of thumb, do not start playing games already abandoned. It never ends well.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
But it had too many tags that I like to ignore it. :LOL:
It actually was still a decent game to me, so was satisfied with what I got out of it at least.
Problem is that if it is abandoned two thing can happen: it is bad, that is why it was abandoned. Or worse, it is good and you are left with an empty feeling that you will not experience a good story... HATE THAT!!!!

no point of any kind...unless you like to chat with people or rant about the game XD
You had me from rant!

• Sad
Reactions: darlic

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just played this... damn it was starting to really get into the good stuff after the reveals.

Sigh, man why do the good ones always get abandoned.
Maybe cause way too many devs are able to make a good or decent build up, but are unable to deliver on it for whatever reason. One danger with all those extreme slow burn and blue ball games. I like a dev to always show (s)he can also deliver on the sex part before starting to support them.

Last edited:

ubgu

Jan 16, 2019
lol:)
ManicMinxy

Hi Everyone!
I have been doing two things this month:
1. Rewriting parts of the visual novel
Don't worry, this doesn't mean that when the next update comes around you will have to replay everything. I realised that I wrote myself into a corner and some story elements have to be changed to maintain consistency. I will release a post of the story changes I have made to catch you up to speed when the update comes.
2. Reworking Honey Select

So ever since I started this project, there have been more visual mods and innovations with Honey Select (the program that I used to create my visual novel). There are so many talented creators out there who know how to use more advanced versions of Honey Select to produce art that I myself can't do. I have been reworking and redownloading parts of Honey Select to hopefully one day produce art that is better in quality.

I have also picked up a job recently that requires my attention. This probably means that I will be still quite inactive. I have paused the billing cycle for December 1 until I have new things to show you all!
- M
Hi Everyone!
Don't worry, this doesn't mean that when the next update comes around you will have to replay everything. I realised that I wrote myself into a corner and some story elements have to be changed to maintain consistency. I will release a post of the story changes I have made to catch you up to speed when the update comes.

So ever since I started this project, there have been more visual mods and innovations with Honey Select (the program that I used to create my visual novel). There are so many talented creators out there who know how to use more advanced versions of Honey Select to produce art that I myself can't do. I have been reworking and redownloading parts of Honey Select to hopefully one day produce art that is better in quality.

I have also picked up a job recently that requires my attention. This probably means that I will be still quite inactive. I have paused the billing cycle for December 1 until I have new things to show you all!
- M

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
ManicMinxy

Hi Everyone!

- M
Hi Everyone!

- M
I am a person that believed Disney could make a good Star Wars movie so... Yay!! she is back!!

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
ManicMinxy

Hi Everyone!

- M
Hi Everyone!

- M
3f872c19eb4b8b85ef7454b25bf06ede371e8e6405d57287032a77a5c1f8cea9.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ManicMinxy

Hi Everyone!

- M
Hi Everyone!

- M
I am a person that believed Disney could make a good Star Wars movie so... Yay!! she is back!!
Perveted Hotel is SAVED!!!
3 1/2 months later and no word from dev, saved maybe but I don't think so.
(14 + months since last update.)

Reactions: ohhaiguize
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes