3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Minxy always seemed like a nice person when talking so it bums me out having to say this but this game is dead, there aint no finish happening.

As nice as Minx seems and as good as this was presenting the work ethic was shockingly bad. I don't know if it was an attempt at milking or not but that's what it seems like.

Constant excuses and half an update with development going nowhere.

Plenty of us want to see this finish and if Minx had shown any kind of enthusiasm when working on this it could have been a big earner. Sadly this is it, the chances of it going any further are relatively zero and the chances of people wanting to financially back a dev that has lied and done nothing for so long has evaporated.

In order to get this back on track we'd need at least a year of solid updates and plentiful content before the thought of support is brought up.

This is one of the biggest missed opportunity moments on the site. A game that was solid gold and was set to take off just happened to be created by a dev that didn't care enough. It's a shame, what should have been huge has turned into a massive flop.
for real

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Now this I like. A few spelling mistakes but nothing serious. Grammar is good. Def looking forward to seeing how this goes. If mc gets to play with all of his sisters Mom and Eliza hes going to be a very tired mc. Hope he remembers a blanket for the beach dont want gritty bits do we?
You sar it buana, I never understand how many folks like to do it at the beach, now if you are in water that is near body temp, and close to the tide marks ok, but you get vigorous and the clueless might as well by oysters making pearls.

Caleb50

Aug 6, 2018
No I don't plan on recreating this game
Yeah the game is already a lost cause but some of the characters models are good enough to at least use in a different story setting. I'm not saying you have to or anything like that I'm jus saying the characters models look good enough to reuse or recreate in a different setting.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Considering that most of the models are modded characters made by with different hairs, some of them are probably turning up in other Honey Select based projects.

• Haha
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
bc the dev doesn't want to continue the game

last release was like 2 years(and a half) ago
I thought Patreon shut them down because of the clear incest and their rules against that?
I remember there was this ban wave because of it and we lost a lot of games on this site cuz of it, iirc.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I thought Patreon shut them down because of the clear incest and their rules against that?
I remember there was this ban wave because of it and we lost a lot of games on this site cuz of it, iirc.
nope, you can avoid that if you change your game in a way that the incest is super subtle like, instead of mom, you call her "landlady" and the sisters are "roommates" or if they're just "step-relatives" in any case, just a patch posted somewhere else(like here on this website) and you'll keep your patreon page and all the incest content you want

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
nope, you can avoid that if you change your game in a way that the incest is super subtle like, instead of mom, you call her "landlady" and the sisters are "roommates" or if they're just "step-relatives" in any case, just a patch posted somewhere else(like here on this website) and you'll keep your patreon page and all the incest content you want
unfortunate kinda enjoyed this game a lot

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
unfortunate kinda enjoyed this game a lot
the dev is like a girl(i mean, she is a girl apparently) who loves to blueball you.

every once in a while, posts a news about the game and because the website's rules, this thread loses its "abandoned tag", so the dev milks the few patreon who simply forgot to withdraw the subscription while new unaware followers subscribe to her patreon(again, not knowing about this situation), then she waits 3 months doing god knows what, abandoned tag is placed again, fake news, abandoned tag removed, milks the patreons, rinse and repeat.

that's what is happening since the last release...and even then, this situation was happening, i don't know how her most loyal followers managed to convince her to release like half hour worth of content...

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes