3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Arassei

May 28, 2019
How do you still have hope for a game thats been around for nearly 4 years and not been updated for over 1 year and only has this much content for all this time..
- male protag
- harem
- incest
- lesbian
- honey select
- No NTR
- No NTR-vibe
- No rape
- No blackmail
- No futa
- No MMF

etc.

There is almost no game like that.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
- male protag
- harem
- incest
- lesbian
- honey select
- No NTR
- No NTR-vibe
- No rape
- No blackmail
- No futa
- No MMF

etc.

There is almost no game like that.
Try this game if you haven't already, it matches all the criteria you listed and is much better IMO and NEARLY finished.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Try this game if you haven't already, it matches all the criteria you listed and is much better IMO and NEARLY finished.
Wow, the last version I played from this game is 0.6
There is lesbian in it now ? Like sister/sister or mom/daughter ?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Wow, the last version I played from this game is 0.6
There is lesbian in it now ? Like sister/sister or mom/daughter ?
There is a scene with the sister and cousin in a threesome, im sure there will be more in the next update..

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Lmao verzauberung: if you're saying I'm wrong, please say how and what kind of NTR you found in that game.. I've no issues with someone proving me wrong.
But using facepalm emotes as "arguments" only makes you look like spiteful toddler.

Reactions: PederSilver5

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
NTR (netorare) is typically when main character's love interest is seduced by other characters, he or she, ( often) gradually falls for them/comes to enjoy it, it's designed around instilling sense of jealousy, helplessness, etc.
In that situation, you are the one deliberately doing it to yourself, selling her against her will, she utterly despises it, and you, for that matter.

Reactions: Leskan

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
NTR (netorare) is typically when main character's love interest is seduced by other characters, he or she, ( often) gradually falls for them/comes to enjoy it, it's designed around instilling sense of jealousy, helplessness, etc.
In that situation, you are the one deliberately doing it to yourself, selling her against her will, she utterly despises it, and you, for that matter.
and that's sharing...but dude i think no one in their right mind clicked on that choice...

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
That's not NTR. People need to learn what the term actually means. Its the eastern word for being cucked. Giving your sister to a bunch of gang members isn't being cucked, its just being an asshole.

now if she makes you sit in a corner jerking it while she voluntarily gangbangs a bunch of dudes. then it's NTR.

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
Call it what you want ... NTR sharing or other amenity ... the result is always shit, Imho.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Why doesn't someone else just take over, and make their own version? Like Big Brother?
because people don't want to u.u

UPDATE/EDIT: I mean seriously! This game is full plotholes, the family tree is a bloody mess even before the inbreeding! On top of this, we have no idea of the actual plot, we only got to know the characters. The mother may want something more from MC? His father gave him a huge inheritance? The mom simply wants the whole family together? The plot is all about MC meeting his birth family so far...it's no different from any other incest games...hell, this one is even lacking. My New Family does pretty much the same thing as here but without the whole "Mother gives away MC but adopts another girl in the family and had several other kids while MC stayed with the adopted-family" thing

Last edited:

Psyberdude

Sep 15, 2019
I get an error on day 2
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9741, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9749, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9757, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9757, in keywords
TypeError: object() takes no parameters.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 9779, in script
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/ast.py", line 1827, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/ast.py", line 1815, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/statements.py", line 179, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/exports.py", line 2724, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 3049, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 521, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 521, in visit_all
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/display/screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 3049, in <lambda>
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/display/screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/display/screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "<screen language>", line 9757, in <module>
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/python.py", line 1011, in __init__
    raise TypeError("object() takes no parameters.")

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I get an error on day 2
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 9779, in script
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/ast.py", line 1827, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/ast.py", line 1815, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/statements.py", line 179, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/exports.py", line 2724, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 3049, in interact_core
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/display/screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 3049, in <lambda>
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/display/screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/display/screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "<screen language>", line 9757, in <module>
  File "/data/user/0/perverthotel.booom313/files/renpy/python.py", line 1011, in __init__
    raise TypeError("object() takes no parameters.")
With all due respect, the real error is playing this game. It will never be continued... so dont even hope for buf fix either.

• Haha
Reactions: Deadlyreaper

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
because people don't want to u.u

UPDATE/EDIT: I mean seriously! This game is full plotholes, the family tree is a bloody mess even before the inbreeding! On top of this, we have no idea of the actual plot, we only got to know the characters. The mother may want something more from MC? His father gave him a huge inheritance? The mom simply wants the whole family together? The plot is all about MC meeting his birth family so far...it's no different from any other incest games...hell, this one is even lacking. My New Family does pretty much the same thing as here but without the whole "Mother gives away MC but adopts another girl in the family and had several other kids while MC stayed with the adopted-family" thing
All you say it is true.

But at least this game was fun. My new family is boring as fuck, only interesting thing was Lucy and that girl you could kind of destroy (I think she hurted Lucy), then it was the most random crap of happy loving fucking family harem.

Nothing interesting going on.

Still, true, this game was barely in the introduction, for all we like it, it could have gone any way, probably not good at all. Pity.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
All you say it is true.

But at least this game was fun. My new family is boring as fuck, only interesting thing was Lucy and that girl you could kind of destroy (I think she hurted Lucy), then it was the most random crap of happy loving fucking family harem.

Nothing interesting going on.

Still, true, this game was barely in the introduction, for all we like it, it could have gone any way, probably not good at all. Pity.
Speak for yourself, I love My New Family…it's meant to be relaxing and one big fluff-fest, no big drama, no monsters, no people trying to cuck you, no yelling, no pointless bullshits…and it's enjoyable.

let's put it this way: I love MNF because after a day(of real life) filled with dramas, idiots(who apparently love to stress the shit out of me) and other kinds of assholes(who simply made "trying to make me feel miserable" their personal sport) i come home and MNF with its lack of “the stuff that happens in my real life” and the constant fluff, improves my mood, i feel better after playing a “chapter” of the game, it helps me to relax enough to have some decent sleep and face the next day with some good vibes(which will be crushed but at least i start the new day in a good mood XD)

Back on topic:

If people(or “possible developers”) had a way to know what is the deal with the plot, i'm pretty sure that we would have an auction about who will continue this game..but again: we only met the characters and learned how a depressed mother decided to fuck with the family tree without fucking around(which is impressive in its own way XDXD) and that's it...what else we know: MC's father is dead and they're spending their holiday in a hotel and the girl at the reception is very good-looking and horny XD

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes